UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the UKPSC AE syllabus 2021 on the official website, ukpsc.gov.in. Candidates preparing for the exam shall go through this article to download UKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021. There are 02 main topics of UKPSC AE Written Exam 2021. First is the General AptitudeTest wherein 300 questions are asked carrying 01 marks each. The second paper is the Engineering Subject test. It will carry to papers in which 360 questions carrying 720 marks. Read more about the UKPSC AE syllabus 2021, exam pattern from this article.
UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021
As discussed above, there are 2 papers in UKPSC AE Exam 2021. In UKPSC AE General Aptitude Test, questions are asked from three sections. In UKPSC AE Subject Related Section, there will be two papers from the subject for which the aspirant has applied for. Check out the details UKPSC AE syllabus 2021 below.
General Aptitude Test
- General Hindi
- The syllabus for this section is designed to assess candidates understanding of Hindi languae and skillfull use of words, The level of this section wil be of class 12th level.
- General English
- Basic grammar and other aspects of English language is asked to test candidate’s understanding of the language.
- General Studies
- Question paper will consists of questions covering topics of Current Events, History, Polity, Geography and others.
- Civil Engineering
UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
UKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021
Along with the syllabus, candidates should also have a look at the UKPSC AE exam pattern 2021. Aspirants can check out the detailed exam pattern for the UKPSC Assistant Engineer exam below:
- Mode of exam: Written Exam
- Type of Questions: Objective questions
- Type of Questions: 660 questions
- Maximum Marks: 1020 marks
- Duration of exam: 02 hours for Paper 1 and 03 hours for Paper 2
|Name Of The Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|General English||100||100||2 Hours|
|General Hindi||100||100||2 Hours|
|Subject related Paper I||180||360||3 hours|
|Subject related Paper II||180||360||3 hours|
- Paper 1 – +1 marks for correct answer
- Paper 2 – +2 marks for correct answer
About UKPSC AE
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the UKPSC Assistant Engineer post. This year, the official body has advertised the recruitment for the 154 vacancies. Candidates who have a graduation degree in the relevant engineering field can apply for the said posts. The selection will be based on two stages – Written test and interview. The written test will be conducted for 1020 marks whereas interview marks will be organized for the 100 marks.
Leave a Reply