UKSSSC Admit Card 2018 is released by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), Dehradun. Download admit card of UKSSSC recruitment 2017-18 to appear in the exam. All candidates who have submitted the application form on time can download UKSSSC 2018 admit card at sssc.uk.gov.in in the first place. On the other hand, candidates who have qualified preceding round of selection can obtain call letter for the following round such as the interview. In order to download hall ticket, enter Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name. Carry it alongside other relevant documents on the day of the exam. Get here complete details of UKSSSC Admit Card 2018 and exam date. Candidates can also check the Application Form or Answer Key & Result pages.
Latest: The Admit Card of PET for the post of Radio Maintenance Officer has been released. Scroll down to download the same.
UKSSSC Admit Card 2018
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) issues all admit cards at sssc.uk.gov.in. Once they decide the date of the exam, the Commission activates the link to download admit card a few days before the exam. For the purpose of easily getting relevant UKSSSC Admit Card 2018, check following table.
Candidates can download admit card/call letter from official website sssc.uk.gov.in. If you are unable to find the admit card you were looking for here, please visit sssc.uk.gov.in.
Download Admit Card For Various Posts:
- Click here to download the admit card for the exam to be held on November 25, 2018.
- Click here to download the PET admit card for the post of Radio Maintainece Officer (Exam date November 23 to 29, 2018).
- Click here to download the Admit Card to the post of Assistant Accountant / Auditor (Post Code: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.10, 2.11, 29.1, 29.2, 29.3, 29.4) for the written competitive exam.
- Click here to download the Admit Card for the postcode 31.1-31.2, 70.1-70.2, 42.1, 56.1, 80.2, 93.1- 93.2, 101.1, 94.1-94.2, 109.1-109.21, 110.1-110.2, 111.1-111.11, 112.
- Click here to download the Admit Card for the postcode 105.1, 105.18, 106.1 and 106.2 which is held on May 20, 2018. -New!
- Click here to download the Admit Card for the postcode 104 which is held on May 20, 2018. -New!
- Click here to download the Admit Card for various posts to be held on May 13, 2018.
- Click here to download the Admit Card for various posts to be held on May 06, 2018.
- Click here to download the Admit Card for various posts to be held on April 29, 2018.
Note: The Commission makes available admit cards only if you submitted the application form on time. In addition, the Commission has accepted the form and not rejected it.
The significance of UKSSSC Admit Card 2018
The Commission issues admit cards for the purpose of enabling applicants to appear in the exam. Likewise, it releases interview call letter for letting qualified candidates appear in interviews. Chiefly following points explain the importance of admit card of UKSSSC.
- It is important for candidates to carry admit card on the day of exam/interview. In other words, the center will not allow entry to any test taker who does not have UKSSSC admit card.
- Candidate will know of exam date and time from hall ticket. One must arrive at exam center on time.
- Equally important is that you will know exam center assigned through admit card of UKSSC.
All in all, the hall ticket/call letter / admit card is an extremely important document. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), shall release admit cards before the exam. Then it is responsibility of the candidate to obtain it before exam/interview.
How to download UKSSSC admit card?
Visit the link to download admit card and enter login details. Enter following personal details same as in application form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
After entering all these details, click on Download Admit Card button.
UKSSSC conducts several recruitments all year round. After accepting application forms, it declares the date of exam and alongside details of admit card release.