UKSSSC Admit Card 2017 is released by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), Dehradun. Download admit card of UKSSSC recruitment 2016-17 to appear in exam. All candidates who have submitted application form on time can download UKSSSC 2017 admit card at sssc.uk.gov.in in the first place. On the other hand, candidates who have qualified preceding round of selection can obtain call letter for following round such as interview. In order to download hall ticket, enter Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name. Carry it alongside other relevant documents on day of exam.
Get here complete details of UKSSSC Admit Card 2017 and exam date.
If You are looking for Answer Key & Result Please Click here.
UKSSSC Admit Card 2017
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) issues all admit cards at sssc.uk.gov.in. Once they decide date of exam, the Commission activates link to download admit card a few days before exam. For the purpose of easily getting relevant UKSSSC Admit Card 2017, check following table.
|Advt Number||UKSSSC Recruitment Notification||Date of Exam & Admit Card|
|09 / 2017||Group C||–|
|08 / 2017||Group C||–|
|06 / 2016||Various Posts||Post Code 58: 25 Jun 2017|
|05 / 2016||Various Posts||Post Code 46: 11 Jun 2017
Post Code 45: 25 Jun 2017
|04/2016||Various Posts||X-Ray Technician (Post Code-11): 28 May 2017
Sayayak Samaj Kalyan Adhikari (Post Code – 3) – 21 Jun 2017
Nalkup Mistri (Post Code – 09): 02 Jul 2017
E.C.G. Technician (Post Code – 12): 02 Jul 2017
|03/2015 & 07/2016||Various Posts||Milk Supervisor (Post Code-06): 11 Jun 2017 , 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
Seenchpal – Post Code 05 & 68 : 21 May 2017
Nalkup Mistri (Post Code – 65): 02 Jul 2017
Updated Exam Schedule as on 06.06.2017 – Click here.
Candidates can download admit card / call letter from official website sssc.uk.gov.in. If you are unable to find the admit card you were looking for here, please visit sssc.uk.gov.in.
Download Admit Card here
- Click here to download Admit Card for Nalkup Mistri / E.C.G. Technician (Post Code – 09, 65, 12) (Exam will be held on 02 Jul 2017).
- Click here to download Admit Card for Manchitrakar / Prarupkar (Draftsman) (Post Code 04, 07, 45, 58) (Exam will be held on 25 Jun 2017).
- Click here to download Admit Card for Sayayak Samaj Kalyan Adhikari (Post Code – 03)
- Click here to download Admit Card for Milk Supervisor (Post Code-06).
- Click here to download Admit Card for Amin (Post Code-46) in Public Works Department 2017.
- Click here to download Admit Card for X-Ray Technician (Post Code-11) (Exam will be held on 28 May 2017).
Note – The Commission makes available admit cards only if you submitted application form on time. In addition the Commission has accepted the form and not rejected it.
Significance of UKSSSC Admit Card 2017
The Commission issues admit cards for the purpose of enabling applicants to appear in exam. Likewise, it releases interview call letter for letting qualified candidates appear in interviews. Chiefly following points explain the importance of admit card of UKSSSC.
- It is important for candidates to carry admit card on day of exam / interview. In other words, the center will not allow entry to any test taker who does not have UKSSSC admit card.
- Candidate will know of exam date and time from hall ticket. One must arrive on exam center on time.
- Equally important is that you will know exam center assigned through admit card of UKSSC.
All in all, the hall ticket / call letter / admit card is an extremely important document. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), shall release admit cards before exam. Then it is reponsibility of candidate to obtain it before exam / interview.
How to download admit card of UKSSSC
Visit link to download admit card and enter log in details.
Enter following personal details same as in application form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
After entering all these details, click on Download Admit Card button.
UKSSSC conducts several recruitment all year round. After accepting application forms, it declares date of exam and alongside details of admit card release.