UPSC IFS Admit Card 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases UPSC IFS admit card 2022 on the official website, upsc.gov.in. Aspirants can find the direct link to download IFS admit card in this article as well. The commission usually releases the IFS admit card at least 03 weeks before the exam i.e May 12, 2022. The IFS exam 2022 is scheduled to take place on June 05, 2022. It is compulsory to download the UPSC IFS 2022 admit card for all the aspirants, they have to carry a printed photocopy of the admit card and their Photo ID Proof as well, in the examination centre. In this article, you can get the other details of the UPSC IFS Admit card 2022 along with the downloading procedure and additional.
Latest: UPSC IAS 2022 admit card expected on May 12, 2022.
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2022
To appear for IFS (main) exam, candidates need to take Civil services (pre) exam. Those who wish to take Civil Services exam also have to mention during online application that they intend to appear for both IFS and Civil Services. Check the important dates related to UPSC IFS in the table below.
|Issuance of prelims admit card||To be announced||03 weeks before the exam|
May 12, 2022 (Expected)
|UPSC Prelims Exam Date|
10 Oct 2021
|05 Jun 2022|
|Issuance of mains admit card||10 Feb 2022||To be announced|
|UPSC IFS (main) date|
27 Feb – 08 Mar 2022
|20 Nov 2022|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download UPSC IFS admit card 2022 from upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IFS 2022 Admit Card Date
The call letters for UPSC IFS exam release 03 weeks before the prelims examination. Aspirants can check the past years data on when UPSC released IFS admit card below:
|UPSC IFS prelims||Admit Card Date||Prelims Exam Date||Difference|
|IFS 2021||16 Sep 2021||10 Oct 2021||24 Days|
|IFS 2020||01 Sep 2020||04 Oct 2020||33 Days|
|IFS 2019||01 May 2019||02 Jun 2019||32 Days|
|IFS 2018||07 May 2018||03 Jun 2018||27 Days|
|IFS 2017||23 May 2017||18 Jun 2017||26 Days|
Recommended: IFS Previous Year Question Paper
How to Download UPSC IFS Admit Card 2022?
UPSC releases the admit card for the UPSC IFS line at upsc.gov.in. Aspirants can check the direct link below the dates table to download UPSC iFS admit card 2022. Check the steps below:
1st step: Open the official site of the UPSC.i.e upsc.gov.in from any reliable internet browser.
2nd step: In the course of scrolling down the home page, you will find an option named Admit Card.
3rd step: Click on the e-admit card for various examinations of the UPSC link.
4th step: Then the UPSC Civil Service admit card link will appear, click on there to proceed
5th step: After that, another link will appear called click here. You have to simply click on that particular link to download your admit card.
6th step: To continue the further proceedings you have to choose the option through which you want to download the admit card. You can submit either your registration number or roll number as your login details.
7th step: Enter your login details properly and click on the submit link.
8th step: The admit card will appear on your screen.
9th step: Now as the final step to download your UPSC IFS Examination admit card, you need to just click the download button.
10th step: Now you can print the admit card and keep the printouts with yourself to carry to the examination centre.
Details Available in the UPSC IFS Admit Card 2022
In the IFS admit card, you can detect the prominent date, timing and venue of the examination. Your Roll number and Registration number will also be assigned to you through your Admit Card. The list of the details that the admit card will provide you are given below:
- Name of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Name of the applicant
- Registration ID
- Roll Number
- Signature of the Applicant
- photograph of the Applicant
- Postal details of the Applicant (as mentioned in the application form)
- Important Documents to carry in the Examination centre
- Instructions to abide by the Applicant at the examination centre
Read more: IAS & IFS Prelims Preparation Tips!
Note: In case, aspirants do not receive IFS admit card, they must contact UPSC at once. They can either contact in person or via helpline numbers- .011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
How to Recover Forgotten UPSC IFS 2022 Registration ID?
To download their admit cards candidates must enter the login details. There’s no other way to get the admit card as the UPSC does not send the admit cards through post, e-mails or any other medium. The commission has provided a way to retrieve the forgotten Registration ID or other login details. So if any of the candidates forget their registration ID can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the UPSC IFS at upsc.gov.in.
- Now click on the download admit card.
- Once the page opens, click on the Forgot RID link.
- Fill in the other login details like- name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. and then enter the security pin that has been displayed on the screen.
- Click on the submit button
- The registration ID will be sent to the applicant’s e-mail Id or mobile number (as mentioned in the application form).
Detailed instruction mentioned in the Admit Card of IFS Exam 2022:
Along with the admit card the candidates can also get some adjacent pages at their pdf, carrying the detailed instructions regarding the admit card and the examination as well. Such as things or documents to carry at the examination centre, things or documents which are prohibited to carry at the examination centre and some other instructions that the candidate should follow during the examination. The detailed checklists of the instructions have been mentioned below:
- Applicants must bring the following list of documents or things to the examination centre ( as mentioned in the Admit Card) –
- Applicants must carry a printout of the Admit Card /Hall Ticket at the Examination Center. They should also bring a photocopy of the same.
- The photo ID proof of the Applicant is a must thing to bring.
- They should also carry one passport size photo at the hall.
- It is also advised to carry one black/blue ball pen with them.
- One musk( as per the covid related guidelines).
- Things that are prohibited to carry at the examination hall(as mentioned in the Admit Card) –
- Mobile, headphones or any other electronic gadget.
- Any syllabus related to hard copy or study material such as – book, copy, magazine, notebooks ao any other written material.
- Any other item related to the exam.
- Other instructions –
- Applicants are required to reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the time of commencement of the exam( as mentioned in the Admit Card).
- Aspirantss must put their entry at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Applicants have to be very careful at the time of mentioning their name, registration number and roll number on the front page.
- Candidates have to mark the OMR sheet by feeling the circles properly
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2022
Aspirants can check the IFS exam pattern below:
- Total marks: 400 Marks (two papers of 200 marks each)
- Number of papers: Two papers – General Studies and Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT).
- Type of question: Objective-type (multiple choice questions).
- Duration: Two hours.
- Language: Hindi and English.
- However, the English Language Comprehension skills paper will be only in English.
Check the details exam pattern including the time duration and marks distribution in the table below:
|Civils Exam Pattern – Prelims|
|Total Marks||Duration||Negative marks|
|General Studies I||Objective||100||200||2 hours||Yes|
|General Studies II (CSAT)||Objective||80||200||2 hours||Yes|
What after IFS Admit Card is Out?
After downloading the Admit Card, the candidates can check the examination date, venue and other mentioned details. Don’t forget to carry the IFS admit Card and other documents to the exam centre. After appearing in the exam, candidates can use the UPSC IFS 2022 Answer Key from upsc.gov.in. Aspirants must note that UPSC releases the official answer key only after UPSC IFS result is out. Candidates can check IFS result on the official website, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IFS Exam
The Indian Forest Service(IFS) recruitment exam is a civil service exam hosted by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). The IFS exam has been conducted for the recruitment of Forestry Services in India. It is counted in one of the three most prestigious placements conducted by the Government of India.
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Ans : Candidates can download UPSC IFS result from upsc.gov.in.
Ans : Yes. Candidates can use registration ID or roll number for downloading UPSC IFS admit card.
Ans : Candidates have to carry a print out of admit card with a photo identity proof.
Ans to download IFS admit card, first go to upsc.gov.in. Thereafter, click on the IFS admit card link and enter the registration number and password. Next, the IFS admit card will appear on the screen.