|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahabad Uttar Pradesh will notify the dates for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. The authority will also give the instruction for the eligibility criteria for the examination. According to the Authority, only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the examination. The application process for the UPTET will start from the last week of August 2018. The interested and the eligible candidates may apply online for the examination from the official website of the UPTET at upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UPTET eligibility 2018 contains the norms for the candidates who are desirous to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The eligibility conditions are prescribed by the Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahabad Uttar Pradesh. The eligibility criteria for the class 1 to 5 teachers is different from that of class 6 to 8. The candidates can apply either for class I-V teacher eligibility test or they can apply for class VI-VIII test according to their eligibility for the examination. The eligibility for both the eligibility test is discussed below. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility norms carefully before filling up the form for the UP Teacher Eligibility Test.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Teacher Eligibility Test
The Uttar Pradesh Authority has decided the eligibility norms for the candidates applying for the UPTET 2018. The candidates can either apply for the teacher eligibility test for class I-V or they can choose the TET for class V-VIII. The eligibility norms for both the test are given below:
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Class I-V
The eligibility conditions for the class I-V Teacher Eligibility Test are as follows:
- The candidates applying for the Uttar Pradesh class I-V teacher eligibility test must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college affiliated to University Grants Commission. OR
- The applicant should also have passed the National Teacher Education Parishad from recognized educational institution OR
- Should have done BTCT from the institute recognized by the National Teacher Education Council Uttar Pradesh OR
- Have completed the two-year Diploma in the education from the Indian Rehabilitation Parishad. OR
- Passed in the Graduation in B.Tech from a recognized University and affiliated to UGC or Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Teacher Education Office. OR
- Candidate should have graduated from the University or college affiliated to UGC and completed the training in BTC Urdu from Uttar Pradesh. OR
- In accordance with the Moallim-e-Urdu title, candidates should have completed the graduation in course of teaching or appearing in it from a recognized university affiliated to UGC.
- Graduates from the armed force who have completed the final year of 4-year primary education with minimum 50% aggregate marks are also eligible for the Teacher Eligibility Test for Class I-V.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Class VI-VIII
The eligibility conditions for the class VI-VIII Teacher Eligibility Test are as follows:
- Candidate should have obtained a Bachelor or Masters from a recognized institution affiliated with UGC or NCTE. OR
- Should have done the Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognized University affiliated from UGC. OR
- Four-year B.A. / B.Sc./B.A.E. from recognized institution OR
- Completed the final year of 4-year primary education with minimum 50% aggregate marks. OR
- Graduates, or Postgraduates with minimum 45 percent from the university/college affiliated with UGC.
Note- The candidates who shall apply for the examination must fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form for UPTET 2018.
In so far all the information provided on this page is as per the last year information brochure. As soon as any information will be released by the official body the information will be updated on this page. So until that candidate can refer this page for general information.
Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in