Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Result 2018– Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Aamwala, Dehradun has announced 424 vacant seats for the post of Sanvida Parichalak (Conductor) in Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC). The Exam for same has been conducted on November 26, 2017. The Board has released the UTC Conductor recruitment 2017 result. Candidates can check the final result after the written test. The result decides the qualified candidates for the post of Uttrakhand Roadways Conductor. The marks secured by the candidates in a written test, along with his / her name is mentioned on the result. Check complete detail on Uttrakhand Roadways Conductor Result 2018 from this page.
Uttrakhand Roadways Conductor Result 2018
Candidates can check their Result of Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017 through the official website. All the candidates who have appeared in the test and get qualifying marks are eligible to check their result from here. The direct link to check the result has also been posted here.
|Written exam||26 November 2017 (Sunday)|
|Result||12 Feb 2018 (Monday)|
Candidates have been selected on the basis of their performance in objective type written test. To any query regarding Uttrakhand Roadways Conductor Result 2018, visit http://www.ubter.in or http://www.ubterec.in.
- Written Exam Result: Click here to check the result and Marks.
- List of Candidate for DV: Click here to check the list.
How to check Uttrakhand Roadways Conductor Result 2018
- Visit the official website at http://www.ubter.in or click the link embedded above at the time of result announcement
- Now search for Uttrakhand Roadways Conductor recruitment 2017 at the home page.
- Click the “Uttrakhand Roadways Conductor Result 2018” link
- Enter the asked details.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the result page.
Note: If in the written examination, two or more than two candidates get equal number of marks in this case, senior candidate whose age is higher will be preferred.
Leave a Reply