AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS, Bhopal) release notification for various post online at aiimsbhopal.edu.in. AIIMS Bhopal releases application form for both online and offline mode on the website. Eligible candidates are selected for the regular and contractual basis post. The selection of candidates is done commonly through written examination, walk-in-interview. Know more details about AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020, keep scrolling!
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020
AIIMS Bhopal conducts Written Test/Skill Test/walk-in-interview to shortlist and select the candidates for any post. Eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form through offline or online mode. Check below the important links of AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2020 below:
|Group A on deputation basis||Click here | Application Form|
|Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on contractual basis||Click here|
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates in AIIMS Bhopal is done through written test and skill test, and walk-in-interview.
Written Test and Skill Test
The written test is conducted for some of the recruitment under AIIMS Bhopal. After the application process, candidates are invited for the written test. Candidates have to secure the minimum marks to appear for skill test (for some posts).
For some posts, AIIMS Bhopal organizes walk-in-interview round. Candidates have to be present with their documents for the interview. Information for date, time, venue of interview is released in the notification which is published on the website.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill and submit the application form for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 for the various post before the last date. For some recruitment, the application procedure is organized online. Candidates can download the offline application form from the link provided on the website.
Online Application Form
To fill the online application form, candidates have to visit the official website, aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Click on the job advertisements under ‘vacancies’ section present on the left side of the homepage. A new page opens with an active link for the online application form. The details entered in the application form must be correct and as per the details present in the educational certificates.
Offline Application Form
The process for offline application form initially includes download application form from the website. After downloading the form, candidates have to submit form to the prescribed address within the time given. Along with the application form, submission of photocopies of relevant educational certificates and mark sheet is also important. The photocopies of the certificates should be self-attested.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have done postgraduate for eg: MD or MS or recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Candidates must have done M.H.A. (Masters in Hospital Administration) or an equivalent degree to M.H.A.
- 10 years of experience in Hospital Administration in Hospitals with 300 beds.
Officers under the Central / State / Autonomous Bodies or Research / U.T. Governments / Universities / Statutory and Development Organizations:
- Must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- With 5 years of regular service from Organized Account Services in the grade pay of Rs.7600
- Officers with 5 years regular service at the level of Deputy Secretary of Central Government in the grade pay of Rs.7600
- And having 3 years of experience in the field of finance and accounts
Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Holding Executive Engineer (Civil) post on regular basis OR
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) with 8 years of regular service in the grade, from CPWD.
Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Holding the post of Executive Engineer (Elect.) on a regular basis OR
- Assistant Engineer (Elect.) with 8 years of regular service in the grade, from CPWD/ Other Engineering Departments of the Central Government.
- An Officer taken on deputation must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Assistant Controller of Examinations
- An officer working under Central Government including Delhi Administration, Central Statutory/ Autonomous organization
- Must hold an analogous post OR
- Must have 5/8 years of regular service in the posts carrying pay scale of Rs. 2200-4000/2000-3500 (Pre-revised) / Rs. 8000-13500/6500-10500 (Revised) and also possessing
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and
- Track record of absolute integrity and have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of official matters.
- Officers under the U.T. Administrations of the Central Statutory/ Central/State Government/ Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis OR
- Must have at least 3 years of service in posts in the Pay Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay of 4600 OR
- Must have experience in Administration and Establishment matters
- Having experience in accounts matters.
- Officers having MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in personnel management will be given preference.
- An officer under the Central Government or must hold analogous posts on regular basis and handling Accounts and Finance matters
- Must hold posts of Accounts/ Audit Officer or equivalent of pay scale of Rs. 2375-3500 (Revised to Level 7)/ Rs. 2200-4000. (Revised to Level 10 )
- Assistant Accounts Officers of pay scale of Rs. 2000-3200 (revised Level 7 Pay Matrix) with 7 years of regular service in the grade (including the service in the grade of Junior Accounts Officer/ SAS accountants/ Accountant in the scale of Rs. 1640-2900 (Revised to Level 6).
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Result 2020
The result for AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2020 releases at the official website, aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Candidates can check their result directly; without login. To check, candidates first have to visit the official website and click on ‘vacancies’ button present left side of the screen. After this, search for click on ‘job advertisement’ Then under the result sections, the link for the announced result is present. Click on the link to check and download the PDF of the result.
About AIIMS Bhopal
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) established AIIMS Bhopal. It is is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes. The aim of this institute is to correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training. It also planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in underserved areas of the country. Its mission is to establish a centre of excellence in training, medical education, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick.
Official website: aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Leave a Reply