AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal has released the application form for group ‘A’ non-faculty posts on deputation basis. The application form is available in pdf format. Eligible candidtes can download the application form from this page or aiimsbhopal.edu.in. The last date to submit application form is November 25, 2019. There is a total of 07 vacancies available for group ‘A’ non-faculty posts on deputation basis. Know more details about AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019, keep scrolling!
Latest: Application form for group ‘A’ non-faculty posts on deputation basis is now available. Use the link below to download it!
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Bhopal will conduct Written Test/ Skill Test to shortlist and select the candidates for any post. Eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form by post. Check below the schedule of AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2019:
|Start of application form||26 Oct 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||25 Nov 2019|
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 56 years as on the last date of receipt of the application, November 25, 2019.
- Candidates have done postgraduate for eg: MD or MS or recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Candidates must have done M.H.A. (Masters in Hospital Administration) or an equivalent degree to M.H.A.
- 10 years of experience in Hospital Administration in Hospitals with 300 beds.
Officers under the Central / State / Autonomous Bodies or Research / U.T. Governments / Universities / Statutory and Development Organizations:
- Must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- With 5 years of regular service from Organized Account Services in the grade pay of Rs.7600
- Officers with 5 years regular service at the level of Deputy Secretary of Central Government in the grade pay of Rs.7600
- And having 3 years of experience in the field of finance and accounts
Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Holding the post of Executive Engineer (Civil) on regular basis OR
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) with 8 years of regular service in the grade, from CPWD.
Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Holding the post of Executive Engineer (Elect.) on a regular basis OR
- Assistant Engineer (Elect.) with 8 years of regular service in the grade, from CPWD/ Other Engineering Departments of the Central Government.
- An Officer taken on deputation must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Assistant Controller of Examinations
- An officer working under Central Government including Delhi Administration, Central Statutory/ Autonomous organization
- Must hond an analogous post OR
- Muts have 5/8 years of regular service in the posts carrying pay scale of Rs. 2200-4000/2000-3500 (Prerevised) / Rs. 8000-13500/6500-10500 (Revised) and also possessing
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and
- Track record of absolute integrity and have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of official matters.
Experience: Candidates have experience in organizing examinations/ competitive test.
- Officers under the U.T. Administrations of the Central Statutory/ Central/State Government/ Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis OR
- Must have at least 3 years of service in posts in the Pay Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay of 4600 OR
- Must have experience in Administration and Establishment matters
- Having experience in accounts matters.
- Officers having MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in personnel management will be given preference.
- An officer under the Central Government or must hold analogous posts on regular basis and handling Accounts and Finance matters
- Must hold posts of Accounts/ Audit Officer or equivalent of pay scale of Rs. 2375-3500 (Revised to Level 7)/ Rs. 2200-4000. (Revised to Level 10 )
- Assistant Accounts Officers of pay scale of Rs. 2000-3200 (revised Level 7 Pay Matrix) with 7 years of regular service in the grade (including the service in the grade of Junior Accounts Officer/ SAS accountants/ Accountant in the scale of Rs. 1640-2900 (Revised to Level 6).
Candidates can filll and submit the application form for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 for various post before the last date. Candidates can download the application form from the link provided below.
Application Form: Click here to fill the application form.
It can be submitted by Speed Post/Registered Post only on the below address:
The Administrative Officer
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS)
Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building Saket Nagar,
Bhopal 462020 (M.P.)
Candidates must note that while forwarding their applications, employer/cadre controlling authority may ensure that the
particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. Along with the application form applicants must also enclose confidential reports (at least for the latest 05 years). It is also stated that no vigilance/ disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Application without vigilance clearance and ACRs/APARs Dossiers will not be considered and rejected. Supporting documents related to qualification, experience, etc. may also be self-attested.
Number of posts, Vacancy Details, and PayScale
|Nam of Post||Level in the Pay Matrix|
(As per 7th CPC)
|No. of Post|
|Medical Superintendent||Level-14 (₹ 144200-218200)||01|
|Financial Advisor||Level-13 (₹ 123100-215900)||01|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||Level-11 (₹ 67700-208700)||01|
|Level-11 (₹ 67700-208700)||01|
|Assistant Controller of|
|Level-11 (₹ 67700-208700)||01|
|Administrative Officer||Level-10 (₹ 56100 – 177500)||01|
|Accounts Officer||Level-10 (₹ 56100 – 177500)||01|
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) established AIIMS Bhopal. It is is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes. The aim of this institute is to correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training. It also planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. Its mission is to establish a centre of excellence in training, medical education, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick.
For more details regarding AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – Download Notification