AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur (AIIMS, Nagpur) organizes recruitment process by inviting applications from eligible candidates. Candidates can donwload the application form (online or offline) after checking eligibility for the given post. For interview, date, day and time are mentioned in the official notification. Candidates are advised to check aiimsnagpur.edu.in for regular updates. Read the article to get complete information for AIIMS Nagpur recruitment 2020.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020
Commonly, AIIMS Nagpur conducts the recruitment process through interview basis. Candidates have to be present on the day of the interview along with documents. The important dates for AIIMS Nagpur recruitment are as follows:
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020 Current Openings
The current openings in AIIMS Nagpur are as follows:
- Senior resident on a regular basis (interview basis)
- Group ‘A’ on deputation basis (interview)
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020 Application Process
The application procedure for the recruitment in AIIMS Nagpur is conducted in offline and online mode.
Online Application Form
The link to fill application form is available on the date scheduled for the recruitment. Caandidates have to visit official website, aiimsnagpur.edu.in to access application link. The details filled by candidates should be same as that in the educational certificates.
Offline Application Form
Candidates have to download the application form online and submit it to the prescribed address in the notification. The details which candidates have to fill in the application form are as follows:
- Applicant’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth of applicant
- Marital status
- Educational/professional qualification
- Documents enclosed
Documents for the submission
Some of the common documents which candidates have to submit (photocopies) along with application form are as follows:
- Date of birth certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Experience certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate (if any)
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the current events of AIIMS Nagpur recruitment are as follows:
For senior resident
- Candidates must have a post-graduate medical diploma/degree in concerned discipline from a regis=gnized university/institute.
- MCI/DMC/DDC/State registration is necessary before joining if the candidate is selected.
For Group ‘A’ deputation basis
- Candidates who are officers under the central government or central government autonomous bodies holding related posts on a regular basis and handling accounts and finance matters. OR having a pay scale of Rs. 2375-3500/Rs.2200-4000.
- Applicant who was/is an assistant accounts officer in the scale Rs.2000-32000 with 7 years of regular service.
Assistant Controller of examination
- Must have a degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- AIIMS officers holding related posts or having 5-8 years of experience in the post carrying the pay scale of Rs. 2200-4000/2000-35000 respectively.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment Selection Procedure 2020
The selection under AIIMS Nagpur is conducted through the interview, CBT, etc.
Candidates are invited for interview round for various regular and contractual basis recruitments. Regular updates are provided on the official website. In the notification, AIIMS Nagpur provides with complete venue address, day, date and time for the interview. Candidates have to be on time with the original documents enclosed with the application form.
Computer based test and written exam
As per official website, computer-based test (CBT) is organized for the recruitment of nursing officer, registrar (group A). The written exam is conducted for senior resident. The selection of candidates is based on their performance in the CBT/Written exam.
For verification, candidates have to carry original and photocopies of the documents enclosed with the application. The following documents are must to carry:
- Admit card (if CBT or written exam)
- Date of birth certificate
- The educational mark sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate
- Some other relevant documents
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment Admit Card
AIIMS Nagpur releases admit card for CBT and written examination online. Candidates can download admit card from aiimsnagpur.edu.in. The centre for examination, date, day and time of exam is provided on the AIIMS Nagpur recruitment admit card. Candidates are advised to keep print out of the admit card safe as it is required at the time of document verification.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment Result
AIIMS Nagpur releases the result for CBT, and interview round on the official website, aiimsnagpur.edu.in. Candidates can check the result without login. To check result, candidates have to visit the website and click on ‘recruitment’ button. All the notifications related to the announcement of the result is displayed on the screen. Click on the result link against the advertisement. The list of selected candidates is then displayed on the screen. On the list, name of the candidate, category of candidates is displayed.
For some recruitment list of eligible candidates, provisionally eligible candidates and ineligible candidates are released. Remarks for the non-selected candidates is provided on the list having a reason for their shortfall.
About AIIMS Nagpur
Established in the year 2018, AIIMS Nagpur is a medical research public higher education institute. It is one the phase-IV of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Arun Jaitley, then Minister of Finance, announced setting up 4 new AIIMS, in West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Vidarbha region of Maharashtra and Purvanchal region in UP. In October 2015, AIIMS Nagpur was approved by the cabinet and AIIMS Nagpur commenced the academic session from 2018.
Currently, P.K.Dave is the president and Vibha Dutta is the director of AIIMS Nagpur. The motto of AIIMS Nagpur is ‘swasthyam sarwarthasadhanam’ translated to ‘everything can be achieved with good health’.