Allahabad High Court Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017 is issued by High Court of Judicature, Allahabad. The applicants who had completed the online application are issued admit card. To download the Allahabad High Court Admit Card every applicant needed to provide registration details like User ID or Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified format. The eligible candidates can download their Hall ticket from. The admit card/ hall ticket contains the basic information of the exam like date, time and venue of the examination centre. More information about Allahabad High Court Admit Card has been provided below. The link to download the admit card is also provided.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 Important Dates
|Admit Card available for post Code 1 and 3||28 Sep 2017|
|Exam Date for postcode 1 and 3||08 Oct 2017|
|Admit Card available for postcode 2 and 4||04 Nov 2017|
|Exam Date for postcode 2 and 4(Expected)||12 Nov 2017|
|Admit Card for stage II exam||16 Jul 2018|
|Date of Stage-II examinations||22, 24, 25 & 26 Jul 2018|
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017
The Allahabad High Court Admit Card is available for download online only for stage 2 exam. No printed admit card is sent to candidates through post/ courier. Every year the organization recruits huge count of unemployed candidates in Uttar Pradesh for various posts. Candidates can downloa dtheir admit card through the link provided below.
Download here: Click here to download the Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 for Stage II exam.
How to download Allahabad High Court Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad official website at, http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click on the admit card download link.
- Fill the form with required details like User ID, application number, date of birth etc.
- Click on the login button to submit the details
- The admit card appears on the screen.
- Check the information in admit card.
- Download and take print out of the admit card to keep.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Important instructions for the examination
In case if you can’t download the admit card
If the candidate is unable to download the admit card due to any reason, he/she must contact the Recruitment Cell of the High Court, Allahabad during working hours to obtain a duplicate admit card before the date of examination. To obtain the duplicate admit card, the candidate must bring a printout of the online application form, two recent coloured passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer and a valid Id-proof with photograph thereon.
Documents to carry in the examination centre
Applicants who will be appearing for the Allahabad High Court must be aware of the list of documents to be brought along to appear for the test. The list of documents are as follows:
- Admit card
- Photo identity proof (College ID, Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card)
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Leave a Reply