|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Allahabad High Court Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued by High Court of Judicature, Allahabad. The applicants who have completed the online application will issued admit card. To download the Allahabad High Court Admit Card every applicant needs to provide registration details like User ID or Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified format. The eligible candidates can download their Hall ticket from. The admit card/ hall ticket will contain the basic information of the exam like date, time and venue of the examination centre. More information about Allahabad High Court Admit Card has been provided below. The link to download the admit card is also provided.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 Important Dates
|Admit Card will be available for post Code 1 and 3 from||28 Sep 2017|
|Exam Date for post code 1 and 3||08 Oct 2017|
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017
The Allahabad High Court Admit Card will be available for download online only. No printed admit card will be sent to candidates through post/ courier. Every year the organization recruits huge count of unemployed candidates in Uttar Pradesh for various posts. The admit card for post code 1 and 3 will be available from 28 Sep 2017.
- To download admit card, Link will be provided here.
How to download Allahabad High Court Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad official website at, www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click on the admit card download link.
- Fill the form with required details like User ID, application number, date of birth etc.
- Click on the login button to submit the details
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the information in admit card.
- Download and take print out of the admit card to keep.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details shall be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Important instructions for the examination
In case if you can’t download the admit card
If the candidate is unable to download the admit card due to any reason, he/she must contact the Recruitment Cell of the High Court, Allahabad during working hours to obtain a duplicate admit card before the date of examination. To obtain the duplicate admit card, the candidate must bring a printout of the online application form, two recent coloured passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer and a valid Id-proof with photograph thereon.
Documents to carry in the examination centre
Applicants who will be appearing for the Allahabad High Court must be aware of the list of documents to be brought along to appear for the test. The list of documents are as follows:
- Admit card
- Photo identity proof (College ID, Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card)
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer