Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019 – The Allahabad High Court announces the revised dates to download the admit card from the official website on the prescribed dates. All the registered applicants can download in order to appear in prelims & mains examination. Here one should note that there is one provision for applicants by the Allahabad High Court to get a duplicate admit card/hall ticket from the Selection & Appointment Cell, 1″ Floor, Mediation Centre Building, High Court, Allahabad on the prescribed dates. For more information regarding Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019, candidates can go through this page.
Latest: List of provisionally allowed candidates (Prem.) – UPHJS Direct Part-III has been released. Scroll down for the same.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory to cross-check the important instructions about the UPHJS prelims & mains examination. But before that it is advised to go through the schedule given below which contains the important dates & events regarding Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019.
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date to get duplicate admit card (offline)|
|Date of Prelims Examination (Objective Type)|
|Availability of Answer Key||to be announced|
List of Selected Candidates: Click here to check the list of provisionally allowed candidates (Prem.) – UPHJS Direct Part-III.
Admit Card: The Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019 will be available on the official website i.e., allahabadhighcourt.in.
How to download the Admit Card?
In order to know the exact steps to download the admit card from the official on the given dates without any difficulty. Below some steps are given which explains how to get online & offline (duplicate) admit cards.
- Visit the official website i.e., allahabadhighcourt.in OR.
- Click on the link given on this page (which will be updated once the official notification arrives).
- Now look for ‘UPHJS Direct Recruitment 2018 (part-III) Admit Card for Prelims Exam” notification.
- Now you need to use your login ID & password to download the admit card.
- The login ID & password is to be saved carefully, which is useful to check the final result.
- It is advised to preserve the admit card till the recruitment procedure ends.
How get Duplicate UPHJS Admit Card?
Here for all the applicants the Allahabad High Court provides an opportunity to get a duplicate admit card in case any applicant forgets to download the admit card/hall ticket from the official website in the given time slot. Below steps are to get the admit card/hall ticket by visiting Allahabad High Court. Follow the instructions carefully:
- Visit the High Court on the given address: Selection & Appointment Cell, 1″ Floor, Mediation Centre Building, High Court, Allahabad.
- It is applicable only if you missed the date & time slot to download the online Admit Card.
- For that you need to visit the court premises during the prescribed dates on the above mentioned address.
- In order get the duplicate Admit card you need to carry a proof of identity for verification purposes.
- Now it is advised to cross-check all the instructions & details printed on the admit card like: Name, Parents name etc.
- Preserve the same further usage & calcification till the recruitment ends.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Exam Pattern
Following table explains total marks for individual topics & subjects which is a part of Allahabad High Court UPHJS prelims examination. It is advised to go through the below given information for more clarification & information.
|Law-I (Substantive Law)||200|
|law-II (Procedure & Evidence)||200|
|Law-III (Penal, Revenue & Local Laws)||200|
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Syllabus
In total there are 6 papers which includes Interview & rest are theory based papers for which candidates need to study with the help of books & other relevant study material. Go through topics given below for some clarification & information.
|Paper 1||General Knowledge|
|Paper 3||Law-I (Substantive Law)|
|Paper 4||Law-II (Procedure & Evidence)|
|Paper 5||Law-III (Penal, Revenue & Local Laws)|
For more in-depth information candidates are advised to visit the link given below which contains a PDF format of the syllabus to get information & to know more about the topics.
Click here to download complete & detailed syllabus of Allahabad High Court UPHJS 2018 (Part-III) Syllabus.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Answer Key
With the help of answer key candidates can cross-check the correct answers of all questions & the answers marked by them. The Allahabad High Court also provides of an option to submit objections (if any) by the candidates after publishing the official answer key on its official website (allahabadcourt.in). The conducting body will release the answer key once both prelims & mains examination gets over as per given dates. To calculate marks & to predict the final result candidate should refer the official answer key only.