Allahabad High Court UPHJS 2019- The High Court of Allahabad has released the result of prelims examination at, allahabadhighcourt.in. In order to qualify for the post & to get appointed for the same, it is mandatory to qualify prelims examination held by Allahabad High Court & only those who will qualify the prelims exam with 45% or more marks in the said exam. Then, candidates are to be called for Mains examination not more than 20 times of the total number vacancy. For more information about syllabus, eligibility criteria & other details regarding Allahabad High Court UPHJS 2019, read this article completely.
Latest: Result of Prelim Exam. of UPHJS 2018 Part-III has been released. Check Here!
Allahabad High Court UPHJS 2019
All the interested candidates are advised to cross-check all the important dates & events regarding Allahabad High Court UPHJS direct recruitment-2018 (part-III), which is an ongoing event in 2019. Below a schedule is given which contains the revised dates & events regarding the UPHJS 2019.
|Date for Online Application Form||11 Aug 2019|
|Last date for Online Application Form|
|Last date to print Online-Application Form|
|Last date to submit the fee via Bank Challan||28 Aug 2019|
|Last date to send the hard copy of application |
by post (within UP)
|31 Aug 2019|
|Last date to send the hard copy of application |
by post (outside UP)
|05 Sept 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date to get duplicate admit card (offline)|
|Date of Prelims Examination (Objective Type)|
|Availability of Answer Key||16 Sep 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||14 Oct 2019|
|Date to get duplicate admit card (offline)||16 Oct 2019|
|Mains Examination||18, 19 & 20 Oct 2019|
|Availability of Answer Key||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Result
Result of UPHJS prelims & mains examination is to be declared separately after each exam/test gets over. A separate merit list will be published on the official website under “recruitment” portal. In order to get final posting orders for the posts of Advocate under UPHJS, it is mandatory to qualify both prelims & mains examination as per the instructions.
After the declaration of the final result of shortlisted candidates will get appointment as Advocates of Allahabad High Court. It is advised to visit the official website & this page frequently for day-to-day updates & clarifications.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card
It is mandatory to compulsory to download the admit card in order to appear in prelims & mains examination which is to be held by the Allahabad High Court at PrayagRaj (Allahabad) as per the dates given in schedule. Candidates can get their admit card form the official website as per the prescribed dates. In case the candidates fails or missed the time opportunity to download the admit card on the given slot, then Allahabad High Court provides an opportunity to collect their duplicate admit card from the “Selection & Appointment Cell of High Court, Allahabad” after proper verification.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Application Form 2019
It is always advised to all the applicants or candidates to fill the online application form positively before the last date & as per the instructions. Below some instructions are given regarding UPHJS 2019 Application Form, it is recommended that to read all the points which are as follows.
Mode of Application: The Application form for Allahabad High Court UPHJS recruitment 2019 is made available online & it should be filled as per the instructions, here candidates should note that it is mandatory to send the online filled & downloaded application form by speed post/registered post/courier/By Hand to below given address on the prescribed dates:
Address- To Registrar (Selection & Appointment/Seniority), High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Note: Read the important notes regarding the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Application Form.
- It is mandatory to write- ” Direct Recruitment to the UPHJS-2018 (Part-III) ” on the top of the envelop, while submitting the print-out (hard copy) of the On-line recruitment application along with the copies of specific self- attested documents/certificates on the given dates as per the schedule.
- The Allahabad High Court releases a separate list of eligible & non-eligible candidates regarding corrections & deficiencies after the scrutiny of received application forms.
- In case print out of the online application is not received by the Allahabad Court on or before last date along with the specific documents, then the candidature of the candidate will not be considered.
- Candidates need to mention details in the online application form, any one of the valid ID proof issued by Govt. of India & same is to be produced in an original format for verification purposes before & during examination.
- Applications without the prescribed application fee amount is not be considered in any circumstances.
Documents to be attached along with the application form- It is utmost important to read this section which contains the list of documents which is to be attached along with the application form while sending by it by post. Below a list of documents are given which is to be attached (self-attested) along with the application form:
- Certificate of class 10 standard/Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of Date of Birth (DOB) or mark-sheet issued by state/central board indicating DOB claimed by the candidate .
- Photo-copies of Diploma/Degree along with the semester-wise mark-sheet indicating qualified in each semester or provisional certificate along with the mark-sheet in case of Degree/diploma certificate not available.
- A copy of Certificate of Bar Council.
- Copy of experience as an Advocate in the prescribed proforma from the District & Session Judge of the District or Registrar General/Registrar of the High Courts or Secretary General of Supreme Court as the case may be, for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of continuous practice (date, month, year). It is required to attach Original copy of that document.
- Certificate of caste of the candidates who belongs to ST/SC/OBC in a prescribed format & issued by the component authority.
- Character Certificate from the District & Session Judge of the district or Registrar General/Registrar of the High Courts or Secretary General of Supreme Court as the case may be and two certificates of Character from two responsible persons of status, well acquainted with the candidate in private life and unconnected with their school/college/University. The certificates must not be of a date preceding six months from the date of application. It is required to attach Original copy of that document.
- Photocopy of any valid ID proof issued by the Govt. of India like: Aadhar Card/Voter I.D. Card/Driving Licence/ Passport/PAN Card/Bar Council Identity Card/Banks Passbook copy with photograph as mentioned in the application form.
- Original copy of counterfoil i.e. High Court’s copy of Bank Challan indicating fee paid.
Application Fee: It is always mandatory to make the payment for online application form in order to complete the online application procedure. Below a table is given indicates the application fee amount for different categories, go through the given information for more clarification.
|SC/ST (for state of UP)||₹ 750|
|For all candidates belonging to other state||₹ 1000|
Mode of Payment: Above given application fee amount is to be paid by the candidate via depositing the same in any of the bank branch of SBI, below some steps are given which indicates how to make payment in simple steps:
- Take print out of the challan from the official website.
- Fill all the details i.e., name of the candidate, Branch details, City name etc.,
- Now deposit the application fee amount in the SBI cash counter along with filled challan.
- After that collect the applicant’s copy & High Court’s copy of fee payment challan on the same moment form the branch.
- It is mandatory to fill the form-60 & to submit the same along with the bank challan.
- It is advised to preserve the paid fee challan for further reference & clarifications until the recruitment procedure gets over.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory to hold a minimum essential qualification in order to be an eligible applicant to appear in both the exams i.e. Prelims & Mains:
Candidate must complete not less than 07 years’ of continuous practice as an Advocate on the last date fixed for the submission of application forms. The applicants must ensure that they fulfill the important requirements of the post and the other conditions stipulated in the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1975.
Prosecuting Offcers/Assistant Prosecuting Offcers are treated to be an Advocate and eligible as per the Judgement Of Honble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal NO. 561 Of 2013- Deepak Agarwal Vs. Keshav & Odlers. The admission Of candidates at every stage of examination will be purely provisional subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Exam Pattern
It is more important to know the exact marking scheme of the UPHJS 2018 (Part-III) exam, which is helpful for the candidates. In this section information about exact marking scheme for both mains & prelims examination.
Mode of Question Paper: Questions will be asked in both languages (bilingual) Hindi & English.
Total Number of Papers: 6, which includes Interview also.
Total Marks of each paper: 100 & 200.
Total Marks including all papers: 1000.
Examination Duration: 3 hours, except Interview.
|Law-I (Substantive Law)||200|
|law-II (Procedure & Evidence)||200|
|Law-III (Penal, Revenue & Local Laws)||200|
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Advocate.
Total number of Vacant posts: 61.
Nature of Post: Permanent.
Pay Scale/Grade Pay: Rs. 51550 -1230-58930-1380-63070 Plus allowances as per the UP state Govt. policies.
Age Limit: A candidate must attain the age in between 35 & must not attain an age of 45 years on the first day of January 2020.
Probation Period: The shortlisted candidates for the Advocate post, after final posting all the Advocates must have to serve the probation period as per the Govt. rules.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Syllabus
In this section candidates can get the information about the topics & syllabus for the recruitment of the officers in Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Services Examination, it is advised to read & go through the below given information. In total there are 6 papers which includes interview of 200 marks. It is advised to read this given information for more details & clarification.
- Paper 1 – General Knowledge.
- Paper 2- Language.
- Paper 3- Law-I (Substantive Law).
- Paper 4- law-II (Procedure & Evidence).
- Paper 5- Law-III (Penal, Revenue & Local Laws).
- Paper 6- Interview.
For more in-depth information candidates are advised to visit the link given below which contains a PDF format of the syllabus to get information & to know more about the topics.
Click here to download complete & detailed syllabus of Allahabad High Court UPHJS 2018 (Part-III) Syllabus.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Reservation Scheme
Like as every recruitment the conducting body reserves some seats for some selected category candidates as per the Govt. rules. Below a table is given which contains the number of distributed vacancy out of the total number of vacancy.
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Scheduled Castes Classes||16|
|Horizontal reservation for women.||20%|
Note: Here one must note that the reservation for SC/ST/OBC & Women category as per above table is only applicable for candidates belongs to UP state only.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Selection Procedure
The final selection for Allahabad High Court UPHJS 2018 Direct Recruitment (part-III) will be done on the following Criteria. In order to get the final posting as an Advocate under Allahabad High Court, it is mandatory to qualify or to clear all the below given stages of recruitment procedure. Go through this section carefully for more information & clarifications:
Stages of Selection:
Prelims Exam (Objective Type)– This is the first stage of selection & it is compulsory to qualify the prelims examination by scoring a minimum percent marks in the prelims. Candidates who will qualify first round i.e., Prelims will get an opportunity to appear for the Mains examination.
Mains Exam- It is also mandatory to qualify the Mains exam which is to be conducted for the Prelims exam qualified candidates. All such candidates who qualifies Mains Exam, will be shortlisted for Interview directly.
Interview- This is the final round or stages of selection for the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Services Direct Recruitment 2018 (part-III). This interview is to be conducted for all the candidates who qualified both the exams or stages of recruitment. Interview is based on the one-to-one session in between the selection authorities or members of Allahabad High Court & shortlisted candidates. After this interview final merit list will be published by the Allahabad High Court which contains the names & other details of the candidates for final posting.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Answer Key
Allahabad High Court also provides of an option to submit objections (if any) by the candidates after publishing the official answer key on its official website (allahabadcourt.in). The conducting body will release the answer key once both prelims & mains examination gets over as per given dates. With the help of answer key candidates can cross-check the correct answers of all questions & the answers marked by them. To calculate marks & to predict the final result candidate can refer the official answer key.
Q1: What is the specific size to upload the certificates & documents while applying online?
Q2: What is the minimum years of experience as Advocates to participate in the examination?
Q3: Where I will get my posting after my selection or if I get shortlisted?
Official Website: allahabadhighcourt.in.Allahabad High Court Recruitment