APPSC AE Admit Card 2016 is uploaded on the website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for eligible candidates who have filled APPSC Application Form on or before the last date and paid the Application Fee successfully. Carry officially issued APPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2016 on day of Screening Test, Main Exam (Computer Based Test).
Date of availability for Main Exam of APPSC AE Hall Ticket 2016 is January 19, 2017. Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Test venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the Test centre to appear for the Test.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates can download the APPSC AE Admit Card 2016 as per the official schedule.
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||9 Dec 2016|
|Screening test||18 Dec 2016|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||19 Jan 2017|
|Main exam||01 Feb 2017 (For post code 01,02 and 03)
02 Feb 2017 (For post code 04)
APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Admit Card 2016
Candidates who have qualified the Screening test / Computer based recruitment test can download the admit card for Main Exam. Candidates should note that the admit card / call letters will not be sent through any other mode. The direct link to download admit card is given below.
Get APPSC AE Hall Ticket 2016-2017 – Click here to download the Admit Card 2016 of APPSC AE Recruitment 2016 for Main Exam.
Steps to Download APPSC AE Admit Card 2016
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is “www.apspsc.gov.in”.
- Now choose the appropriate link and open it.
- Fill the essential info in the empty box.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take a print out of Admit Card / Hall ticket.
- And keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
Scheme of Examination
Selection of APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2016 will be made on the basis of Screening Test (Offline) and Main Examination (Online).
1. Screening Test (Objective Type)
There will be 2 section in the Screening Test
- Section I : General Studies & Mental Ability.
- Section II : Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering (Degree Standard) / Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard)
Note : The screening test will be likely to be held on 18 Dec 2016 in case number of applicants exceed 25,000.
2. Main Examination
- Paper I : General Studies & Mental Ability.
- Paper II : Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering (Degree Standard) / Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard)