|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2016-17 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has published a recruitment notification for the post of the Assistant Engineer in various department. All the information related to APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2016-17 is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to check all the information related to APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2016-17 on this page.
APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2016 – 2017
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Complete details related to this recruitment is given below.
|Online Application Starts||05 Oct 2016|
|Last date for Online Application||31 Oct 2016|
|Screening Test||18 Dec 2016|
|Main Examination||01 Feb 2017 (For post code 01,02 and 03)
02 Feb 2017 (For post code 04)
|Admit Card for Main Exam||19 Jan 2017|
Total No. of Vacancies: 199 Posts
Post Wise Details
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Municipal Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P PH & ME Dept||106|
|02||Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P G.W Dep||9|
|03||Assistant Engineer (PH) in PH & ME Dept||34|
|04||Assistant Engineer(Environmental) in PH & ME Dept.||50|
Pay Scale – Rs. 31460 – 84970/-
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree / Diploma
- For post code 01,02 and 03 age should not be less than 18 yrs and should not more than 40 yrs
- For post code 04, age should not be less than 21 yrs and not more than 40 yrs.
Application Fee – Rs. 330/-
Selection Process – Screening Test (Offline) + Main Examination (Online)
How to Apply :
- Candidates have to fill the Online Application Form before the last date of the Online Application.
- Candidates have to submit the Application Fee.
APPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2016 – 2017
The proforma Application is now available on the Commission’s Website from 05 Oct 2016 to 31 Oct 2016. Candidates are advised to fill their application form as per the schedule.
Application Process is over now.
Apply Online here
Interested candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Engineer.
Application Fee – Rs. 250/- (Processing Fee) + Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
However, some categories are exempted from the application fee –
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government (Resident of A.P).
- Unemployed youth in the age group of 18 to 40 years and they have to submit the declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except PH & Ex-Service Men) from others states are not entitled to claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Requirements For APPSC Assistant Engineer
Requirements for the post of Assistant Engineer is given below :
1. Municipal Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P PH & ME Dept
A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE or a Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering.
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P G.W Dept.
Diploma in Civil Engineering or any other equivalent qualification.
3. Assistant Engineer (PH) in PH & ME Dept
- A Degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State or Provincial Act or Institution recognized by the UGC. OR
- B.Sc. (Engineering) degree of the Benaras Hindu University. OR
- A pass in section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the AMIE(India) Civil Examination. OR LCE Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute. OR
- LME. Diploma of any recognized Institute. OR
- LSE, Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
4. Assistant Engineer(Environmental) in PH & ME Dept.
- A four year Degree in B.E./B.Tech in Environmental Engineering. Or
- B.E./B.Tech/AMIE (Civil) from any University established by an Act of Government of India or State Act and recognized by the UGC and approved by AICTE.
Note: Degree obtained through distance mode is not considered as eligible qualification unless it is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if:
- He/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 40 years of age as on 01 Jul 2016. (For post code 01,02 and 03).
- He/she is less than 21 years of age and if he/she is more than 40 years of age as on 01 Jul 2016. (For post code 04.
For complete related to eligibility criteria check the detailed notification.
1. Screening Test (Objective Type)
There will be 2 section in the Screening Test
- Section I: General Studies & Mental Ability.
- Section II: Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering (Degree Standard) / Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard)
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Section I||50||50||150 Min|
Note: The screening test will be likely to be held on 18 Dec 2016 in case number of applicants exceed 25,000.
2. Main Examination
- Paper I: General Studies & Mental Ability.
- Paper II: Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering (Degree Standard) / Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard)
|Paper||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||150||150||150 Min|
|Paper II||150||150||150 Min|
The Screening Test and Main Examination will be held at all the districts in Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad. The applicants may choose the exam centres wilt three preferences. However the commissions reserves the right to allot the applicants to any centre of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres / Systems.
The mock TEST facility is provided to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer-based recruitment test. Applicant shall visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website.
Selection process will be followed by :
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
The screening test will be likely to be held on 18 Dec 2016 in case number of applicants exceed 25,000.
The Main Examination will be held On-Line through computer based test on 01 Feb and 02 Feb 2017. The objective type question papers are to be answered on computer system.
The minimum marks required to qualify the Main Examination is as follows :
- For OC Category – 40%
- For BC Category – 35%
- For SC/ST/PH Category – 30%
The candidates will be selected as per their rank in the merit list which will be prepared as per the zonal preference opted by the candidates while filling the application form.
Candidates have to produce original certificate during the certificate verification.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity
Note : Securing minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidates for being considered to the selection.
|Advt. No. 9 Sep 2016||Click Here|
|Advt. no. 10 Oct 2016||Click Here|