APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission issues hall tickets to all eligible applicants to appear in the selection exam. APPSC ASO Hall Ticket releases through the official website of the Commission i.e. psc.ap.gov.in. It is mandatory to produce the hall ticket at the exam center in order to appear for the exam. Hence candidates must download the same and carry it as proof of provisional eligibility on the exam day. Read this article to know about the download process and other important details about the APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020.
Latest: APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020 is releasing after the application process at psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020
Separate admit cards are issued for the screening test and the main exam. The Commission conducts the screening test in cases where the number of applicants is more than 25000. It contains the particulars of the exam such as the timing, venue, and other important details of the exam. Get the complete schedule related to the release of the APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020 here below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Screening Test||To be announced|
|Date of Computer based test||To be announced|
Get Admit Card: Candidates can download the APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020 from psc.ap.gov.in as per schedule.
How To Download APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020?
The admit card/hall ticket can be downloaded only from the official website of the Commission. The Commission does not send the hall ticket to individual candidates through post or similar means. Therefore, each candidate must go to the website and check for themselves if the APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020 is released. In case of any discrepancy encountered in the hall ticket, the same must be brought to the notice of the Commission immediately.
The direct links to download the APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020 is provided in this page as per schedule. However, candidates wishing to download the same from the website can refer to the guidelines provided below to download the same.
Step 1: Go to the official APPSC website. The link is provided in this article.
Step 2: Scroll down to the “Download Hall Ticket” option and click on it.
Step 3: Log in to the portal by entering the login credentials generated during the online application process.
Step 4: Select the download link for APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020.
Step 5: When the hall ticket is displayed, click on the download option in the pdf viewer to download the same.
Step 6: Print out the admit card and preserve it for future reference.
Instruction regarding online examination for candidates
- The candidates should take their seats at the prescribed time before the commencement of the examination. Biometric identification would be conducted before entry into examination hall. The entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall. Electronic devices including cell phones and pagers are not allowed in the examination hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary.
- The starting time of each examination paper and the entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
- *Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- *Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- *Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
- The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response: White (Square) – For un-attempted questions. Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions. Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions. Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later. Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
What After APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2020?
The Commission publishes on its website, the key, after the conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter must be filed within one week of the publication of the key on the website of the Commission. The proforma regarding the same is available through the Commission’s website.
The objections if any would be examined and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final. Any objection filed after the expiry of one week from the date of publication of the key would not be entertained. The Commission releases the revised final answer keys when the evaluation process is over. The final marks are awarded based on the answers provided in the final answer key only.