|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had announced the notification for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2017 for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer. Candidates who have applied for the APPSC ASO 2017 before the last date can download the Admit Card from here. APPSC ASO Admit Card 2017 is also known as APPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2017. Get APPSC ASO 2017 complete information here.
APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2017
Admit Card for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2017 main exam has been released at APPSC official website. The direct link to download the Admit Card is given below.
|Date of Admit Card for Screening Test||28 Jun 2017|
|Date of Screening Test||09 Jul 2017 FN|
|Date of Computer based test||13 Oct 2017 FN & AN|
If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Download here: Click here to download the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Admit Card 2017 for main exam.
The Commission would publish on its website, the key, after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed with in one week of the publication of the key on the website of the Commission.
The objections if any would be examined and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final. Any objection filed after expiry of one week from the date of publication of key would not be entertained.
Instruction regarding online examination for candidates
- The candidates should take their seats at the prescribed time before the commencement of the examination. Biometric identification would be conducted before entry into examination hall. The entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall. Electronic devices including cell phones and pagers are not allowed in the examination hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary.
- The starting time of each examination paper and the entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
- *Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- *Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- *Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
- The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response: White (Square) – For un-attempted questions. Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions. Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions. Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later. Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.