APPSC Lecturer Result 2017 will be displayed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Result of APPSC Lecturer will be released after the successful conduction of the examination. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination and qualify the same exam will be called for Interview. The final result of APPSC Lecturer Exam 2017 will also be published here after the official announcement. Get APPSC Lecturer Result 2017 complete information here.
Latest -Final Keys for Notification No.26/2016 Lectures in Government Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service Subjects, GS&MA, Statistics, Micro Biology, Biotechnology, Commerce and Hindi have been released. Scroll down to check.
|Date of Main Examination in On-Line Mode||06 Jun 2017 FN & AN|
|Date of Paper-II for Lecturers in Computer Applications||06 Jun 2017 AN|
|Date of Paper-II for Lecturers in Computer Applications||06, 07 & 08 Jun 2017|
|Date of Revised Answer Key Released||23 Sep, 2017|
APPSC Lecturer Result 2017
APPSC Lecturer 2017 Result will be available on official website very soon. All the Eligible Candidates who had enrolled for the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Examination, they can check their APPSC Result 2017 through official website.
Get APPSC Lecturer Result 2017 here – Link to check the APPSC Lecturer Result 2017 will be available here as per official announcement.
Exam Attendance Details
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has conducted the main examination (CBRT) for filling up of 504 posts of Lectures in Government Degree Colleges (Notification No. 26/2016) in various subjects on 06-06-2017, 07-06-2017 & 08-06-2017 FN. The particulars of candidates registered and appeared for the recruitment is as hereunder.
Revised Answer Key
Revised Answer key has been published for APPSC Degree Lecturer Examination 2017 which was held from 06 to 08 Jun 2017. Direct link to check answer key is given below.
- Click Here to download the revised Answer key for GS&MA
- Click Here to download the revised Answer key for Statistics
- Click Here to download the revised Answer key for Microbiology
- Click Here to download the revised Answer key for Biotechnology
- Click Here to download the revised Answer key for Commerce
- Click Here to download the revised Answer key for Hindi
Click here for notice regarding Final Decision of the Commission’s on Objections
- On revised key objections in prescribed Performa would be received till 29 Aug 2017.
- For separate papers, objections have to be submitted separately.
- Objections on keys which are not revised would not be entertain.
- For English & Mathematics the revised keys would be display in 3 to 4 days.
- No Objections on Initial Keys of Statistics and Microbiology Subjects. Hence it is treated as Revised and Final Keys.
How To check APPSC Lecturer Exam Result?
- Candidates required visiting the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, under “Latest Notification” head aspirants required to choose the link related to recruitment for which you applied for.
- Once you choose apt link press on that. Within few minutes of pressing on selected link your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your roll number in the list of shortlisted contenders.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere in your computer system for future make of use.
The applicants will be subjected to a Screening Test (Objective Type) for the purpose of admitting them to the Main (Written) Examination. Only such of the applicants who are admitted to Main (Written) Examination will be subjected to the process of Selection.
The selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages viz., (1) Written Examination and (2) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Any candidate shall produce Original documents, as and when called by the Commission for certificate verification. If any candidate fails to produce the certificates and/or the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she would be disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.