Army Public School Recruitment 2020: The AWES OST result 2020 is now available. Candidates can check their result by visiting aps-csb.in. The Army Public School recruitment exam takes place on November 21, 2020, and November 22, 2020. The selection procedure for the Army Public School PGT, TGT and PRT recruitment is a screening test, interview, and Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency round. There are almost 8000 vacancies in the Army Public School Recruitment 2020. To know more about Army Public School Admit Card, APS Answer Key and Result, read the article till the end.
Latest: AWES OST Result 2020 is out now. Check here.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020
There are 137 Army Public Schools in which there are almost 8000 vacancies for the post of Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Postgraduate Teacher. The result is valid for 3 years from the date of announcement of result. Below are the dates related to Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
|Registration Start date||01 Oct 2020|
|Registration End date||20 Oct 2020|
|Downloading of Admit card||10 Nov 2020|
|Date of Exam||21 & 22 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of Result||03 Dec 2020|
Army Public School Result 2020
Army Public School declares the AWES Result 2020 for the online screening test on the official website. Know how to check and other important details about result of Army Public School Recruitment below:
- The AWES result is released in scorecard format on the official website, aps-csb.in.
- Candidates need their login details to download their scorecard. The login details are user ID and password of the candidates.
- Aspirants must score marks more than 50% in each part to qualify the written exam.
- The marks scored in the written exam out of 180 marks or 90 marks will be normalised to 100 in the end.
- The result releases separately for all the stages of the selection process. The candidates who qualify the screening exam are called for the personal interview round. The call letter for the third stage is issued only to those candidates who clear the interview round.
What After Result of Army Public School Recruitment 2020?
The candidates who clear the third stage of the selection procedure are finally recruited by the particular Army Public School where they have given their interview. There are approximately 8000 vacancies for the post of a primary teacher, trained graduate teacher and postgraduate teacher. Moreover, the scorecard for Army Public School recruitment remains valid for a lifetime. Provided that candidates join the teaching link within 3 years from the issue of the scorecard.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for the Army Public Recruitment releases by the Army Public School on its official website. Aspirants who have attempted the question paper can download their answer key. Check everything about Army Public School recruitment 2020 answer key below:
- Aspirants can download the answer key for Army Public School recruitment from aps-csb.in.
- The answer key releases separately for all the subjects.
- The candidates can use the answer key to know their probable raw score for the written exam.
- Army Public School answer key is also released by various individuals and institutes in PDF format as well as in video format.
Army Public School Admit Card 2020
The admit card of Army Public School Recruitment releases on the official website i.e. aps-csb.in. The candidates require their login ID and password to download the admit card for the exam of APS recruitment. Know more about Army Public School recruitment admit card below.
- Aspirants can download the Army Public School call letters through login.
- The admit card releases separately for all the stages of the selection procedure of the recruitment.
- The candidates who clear the written exam are issued the call letters for the interview.
- The candidates are notified about their exam centre through the admit card.
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam centre and produce it to the invigilator whenever asked for it.
- No late coming candidates or candidates without the admit card will be allowed to the exam centre.
Army Public School Recruitment Sample Paper
The sample papers for the previous year papers are available on the official website of the Army Public School. The candidates can buy the sample papers from the website only. The fee for each paper is Rs. 50/-. Once the applicants have paid the fee for the sample papers, the papers will be available in the login section after 24 hours of the payment. Note that the question papers will be available only for the past year papers. The question paper for newly available subjects will not be available.
Link for Buy Sample Question Papers – Click here for sample question papers.
Army Public School Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
To know about the exam, the candidate must know about the exam pattern of the Army Public School. Below is the exam pattern for the APS Recruitment 2020:
Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted in Online mode only.
Duration: 180 minutes for PGT/ TGT and 90 minutes for PRT exam.
Type of Questions: The question paper have objective type questions only.
Negative Marking: For all the wrong answers, 1/4th of the total marks of the question will be deducted from the marks scored.
|PGT/ TGT (Part-A)||General awareness, Mental|
Educational Concepts and
|PGT/ TGT (Part-B)||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT (Part-A)||General awareness, Mental|
Educational Concepts and
Selection Procedure of Army Public School Recruitment 2020
Refer below the selection procedure of Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
- Online Exam:
- The first stage of the examination is the screening test.
- Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks to qualify this stage.
- On qualifying, a scorecard is issued to the candidates which should be kept safe. This scorecard helps candidates to appear for the further rounds of the selection procedure.
- The candidates who clear the screening exam, are called for the personal interview.
- The respective Army Public schools will notify the vacancies available through various methods such as local newspapers, their School Website, Notice board etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these vacancies.
- Thereafter, they have to appear for the Army Public School interview round.
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency:
- The candidates who clear the interview round will be called for the final third stage.
- For Language teachers, written test is conducted which comprises Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each. This stage is conducted along with an evaluation of teaching skills.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for Army Public School is now out. Candidate interested in the recruitment can download the same by clicking on the snapshot of the notification given below.
Army Public School Application Form 2020
The application procedure for Army Public School recruitment is conducted through an online process. Aspirants who wish to apply for the same have to follow the procedure mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Army Public School, aps-csb.in.
Step 2: Reaching the website, candidates have to tap on the ‘new user’ link.
Step 3: Thereafter, candidates have to create their profile by registering themselves.
Step 4: Now, pay the application fee, upload the important documents and submit the form.
Step 5: Take a preview and print out of the filled Army Public School application form and keep it safe.
- Aspirants have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The Army Public School exam fee is non-fundable.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Public School Recruitment 2020
Below is the age criteria that the candidates must know before they apply for the post of Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit: The age of the candidates will be considered as on April 01, 2021.
(Less than 5 years experience)
(more than 5 years teaching experience in the last10 years)
Educational Qualifications: The educational qualifications should be from a recognised institute only with 50% marks in the qualification in their relevant subjects.
- For PGT: Post Graduation and B.Ed.
- For TGT: Graduation and B.Ed.
- For PRT: Graduation and B.Ed./ Two year diploma in Elementary Education
- CTET/ TET exam is not mandatory for PGT teacher post.
- For TGT/ PRT teacher, candidates must have qualified CTET/ TET exam.
About Army Public School
Army Public School is a group of 137 schools for education to the children of armed force personnels. It is controlled by the Army Welfare Education Society and was established in 1983. The schools are highly disciplined and are structured in a way to prepare the students for NDA examin future. The school imparts education on the basis of CBSE pattern in class 6th to 12th. The school and curriculum structure of various schools may vary.
Official Website: aps-csb.in
Candidates can get more information about Army Public School Recruitment 2020 from its information brochure.