Army Public School Recruitment 2022 – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released AWES result 2022 on the official website awesindia.com. The Army Public School recruitment 2022 exam was scheduled to take place on February 19 and 20, 2022. The recruitment is conducted for TGT, PGT, and PRT Teachers in the Army Public School. The conducting body has declared to recruit 8700 posts through this selection process. Candidates can get all the details regarding the Army Public School 2022 recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, important dates, vacancy, and other details from this article.
Latest: Army Public School result 2022 is now available. Click here.
Army Public School Recruitment 2022
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is administering the recruitment for the post of PGT, TGT, and PRT all over India. The selection is processed through the online screening test of teachers in miscellaneous categories. The eligible and interested candidates can check the dates related to the ONLINE SCREENING TEST in the following table:
|Starting Date of AWES OST Registration||07 Jan 2022|
|Closing Date of AWES OST Registration||28 Jan 2022|
|AWES OST Admit Card Date||10 February 2022|
|AWES OST Date||19 and 20 Feb 2022|
|AWES OST Result Date||01 Mar 2022|
Overview of Army Public School Recruitment 2022 –
Army Public School Recruitment 2022 overview has been Highlighted in the table below:
|Conducting Body||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|EExam Name||Army public school recruitment 2021|
|E Exam Type||Central Level|
|V Vacancy||v8700 Posts|
|EEligibility||PGT: Master’s degree with at least 50 % marks + B.Ed exam with 50 % marks.|
TGT: Graduation degree with the B.Ed examination with 50% marks.
PRT: Graduation +B.Ed degree/two-year diploma/four integrated co uses.
|Application Fee||Rs. 385 /-|
|Mode Of Exam||online|
|Phases||03 (Screening Exam, Interview, Evaluation of TeachingS skills and Computer Proficiency)|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks|
|Exam Duration||PGT/ TGT Part A (3 hours), PRT Part A (1 Hour and 30 mins)|
Army Public School Admit Card 2022
The APS online screening test admit cards are provided for the eligible candidates on its official website awesindia.com. Candidates can get all the information regarding the exam such as exam date, timing, the venue from the APS admit card. The fundamental details of the candidates like roll no, name date of birth have been also inscribed in the admit card. Along with these details all protocols for the conduction of such tests are also mentioned in the APS admit cards. The candidates must produce a printout of the APS admit card in the exam center on the exam day.
Army Public School 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates for the Army Public School teaching posts should check the eligibility criteria for the post before applying. The required eligibility criteria for the post of army Public school recruitments have been described below;
- PGT: Aspirants should have completed the master’s degree in a corresponding stream with at least 50 % marks and have passed the B.Ed exam with 50 % marks.
- TGT: The aspirants should have passed graduation degree with the B.Ed examination with 50% marks.
- PRT: Aspirants should have passed graduation plus B.Ed degree/two-year diploma/four integrated courses.
- Fresh candidates: Below 40 years
- For NCR school TGT, PRT: Below 29 years
- For PGT: Below 36 years
- For experienced candidates: Below 57 years
Army Public School Application Form 2022
The Army Public School recruitment 2022 application form takes place online. After meeting all the required qualifications, the aspirants can apply for the post on the official website awesindia.com. As an application fee, the aspirants are required to pay Rs 385 through online mode. The APS examination fee remains the same for each irrespective of gender and category. The APS examination fee is non-refundable in any case. Further particulars are provided in the table below-
|APS TGT/PGT and APS PRT||Rs. 385 /-|
Army Public School 2022 Syllabus
The applicants can get the complete Army Public School 2022 syllabus from this section below:
|Part A: PGT, TGT & PRT||Mental Ability|
|Educational concepts and methodology of inclusive education|
|Part-B: PGT & TGT||Subject related|
Army Public School Exam Pattern 2022
The Army Public School exam pattern has been described below:
|PGT/TGT||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension,|
Educational Concepts and Methodology,Inclusive education, IT
|90 Marks||3 Hours|
|Specific to subject||90 Marks|
|PRT||Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension,|
Educational Concepts and Methodology,Inclusive education, IT
|90 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Army Public School 2022 Exam Center:
A list of exam centers will exist on the APS registration portal. The aspirants can get 03 choices for the exam center preference. Check below the list of the Army Pubic School 2022 exam centers:
Preparation for the Army Public School 2022
Government exams like the Army Public School recruitment always hold challenging competitions due to a considerable number of prospect counts, and these exams are quite tough as well. The proper preparation strategies can definitely help in getting good scores in the AWES Army Public School exam. Follow the suggestions mentioned here for perfect exam preparation:
- Be specific with the syllabus and exam pattern of the AWES Army Public School.
- Check the previous year’s qualifying-marks marks for the APS screening tests for a strategic target.
- Practice frequent mock tests regularly.
- Download APS’s previous year’s papers and solves the questions.
- AWES also delivers the installation of sample question papers for Part-A and Part-B parts of the screening test. These sample papers can also be useful in exam preparation.
Army Public School 2022 Answer Key
The answer key for the AWES Army Public School PRT TGT PGT teacher exam official set A B C D Pdf is available on the official website awesindia.com. Aspirants who have appeared for the APS exam can download the answer key and can compare their answers with that. After that, they can estimate their probable score for the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they can also challenge the Army Public School answer key as per schedule.
Army Public School 2022 Result
The Army Public School recruitment result is announced online mode on the official website awesindia.com. After the online result declaration, the candidates can get their individual Scorecards/ results for the exam on a special request and on payment of a specific administrative charge. The scorecards of the qualified aspirants are available on the APS registration portal. The scorecard determines the eligibility of candidates for a teaching position in any CBSE authorized school within 3 years of issuing the scorecard.
Army Public School 2022 Vacancies
There are separate vacancies allocated for APS TGT/PGT candidates all over India. The vacancies are updated school-wise after the conduction of the online examinations on their individual official websites.
|Post-Wise Vacancy Details|
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Teacher (TGT, PGT & PRT)||8700 Posts|
Check below the list of Army Public Schools:
Selection Procedure of Army Public School 2022
The selection procedure for the Army Public School is divided into 03 sections. The aspirants must qualify for each section successfully for the Army Public School Recruitment. Check out the sections below that have been pointed in the list below:
- Online Screening Exam: To ensure the uniform quality of teachers who can be recruited for all Army Public Schools, an Online Screening Test is conducted. It is administered by an agency identified by HQ AWES . After qualifying for this stage the candidates are given a score card. This score card makes the candidates eligible to appear for the further selection process.
- Interview: The candidates after qualifying the Online Screening Test, can apply in response to the the vacancies announced by the respective schools. Thereafter they have to go through the Interview round which is the 2nd stage of the selection process.
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency: This is the 3rd stage of the selection process where the candidates need to For Language teachers, written test c,omprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold computer proficiency tests if they so desire
Army Public School Recruitment
The Army Public School or APS is an institution that imparts education to the Indian Armed Forces Personnel’s children. This is a non-profit private organization operated by AWES(Army Welfare Education Society ) along with the Chief of the Army Staff and Regional Army Commanders composing its governing body. This organization is neither Government nor Semi-Government board. The number of 137 Army Public Schools in India is 137 and Army Pre Primary Schools is 239.
Candidates can get more information about Army Public School Recruitment 2020 from its information brochure.
A. The official website of the Army public school is awesindia.com.
A.Army Public School’s online application form is available on its official website awesindia.com.
A. The application fee allotted for the APS Teacher Recruitment 2022 is Rs.385/-