Army Public School Recruitment 2016 – Army Welfare Education Society has released notification for the vacancies of Teachers in Army Public Schools (APS) all over India. There are 137 Army Public Schools(APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India.
These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of that, approximately 2000 get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Mock Test: AWES has released Mock Test for Army Public School Recruitment 2016. Click Here to give Army Public School Mock Test 2016.
Latest – Result & Score Card of CSB Exam for Army Public School Recruitment 2016 has been declared.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
Army Public School Recruitment 2016
A screening exam will be conducted for short-listing of candidates to fill up vacancies for the academic year 2017-18. Details of Army Public School Recruitment 2016 like Application form, Eligibility criteria etc are given on this page.
Name of the Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
Basic and Grade Pay are generally comparable to Central Govt rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to financial viability of the school.
Age Limit (as on 01 Apr 2017)
- Fresh Candidates – below 40 years
- Experienced Candidates – below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
Education Qualification – Post Graduation for PGT post and Graduation degree for TGT & PRT posts.
Selection Process – Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Screen Exam, Interview & Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer proficiency.
How to Apply – Candidates have to fill the Registration form / Application form from the website on or before the last date to participate in the Recruitment process.
|Registration Start date||17 Aug 2016|
|Registration End date||13 Sep 2016|
|Downloading of Admit card||17 Nov 2016|
|Date of Exam||26 -27 Nov 2016|
|Declaration of Result||21 Dec 2016|
APS 2016 Application Form
Candidates are expected to register ONLINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration from official Portal . The registration portal will be open as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before filling the application form.
Get Here Army Publich School Recruitment Application Form: Last date to apply is over for APS PGT, TGT, PRT 2016.
Application Process is over now.
Application form correction: Click here for application form correction. Registered candidates can edit their registration form from 15 Sept 2016 to 20 Sept 2016.
Application/Exam Fee is Rs. 600/- (non refundable)
Instruction for Filling the APS 2016 Application Form
The procedure to be followed will be as under :-
- For filling the Application form log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in or click on direct link will be provided above and study the detailed instructions for Registration.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the website for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :-
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications.
Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
Candidates will also be given mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 10 Oct 2016.
|Post Name||Minimum Qualifications|
|Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
Note : Detailed List of minimum qualifications for Teachers in Army Public Schools is given Here.
Age Limit (As on 01 April 2016)
- Fresh Candidates – Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years)
- Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
CTET / TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for TGTs / PRTs to be appointed Regular / Contractual. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis till attainment of qualification. However CTET / TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB Screening exam.
APS 2016 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE. Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
Test Method – Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format.
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of exam||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT / TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental
Concepts and Methodology
|Part B||Specific to subject||90||Objective|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part 1 for PGT / TGT||1 Hour 30 Min.||90||Objective|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted fro each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
APS 2016 Result
Result for APS 2016 Recruitmen will be available online as per schedule date. Candidates who fill their Application and appear in the exam can check the APS Result 2016 here after the conduction of exam.
Selection will be done in three stages :-
Stage 1 – Screening Exam, conducted on the Last Sunday of November/First Sunday of December every year, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This is conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidates pick up teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
Stage II – Interview.
Stage III – Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay& Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- Stages II & III will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules
To qualify for interview and evaluation of teaching skills, the candidates have to pass a Screening Examination. The next exam will be conducted on 26/27 November 2016.