Assam Special TET 2017 was conducted as per the provisions specified by Government of Assam to select and screen eligible candidates for Graduate Teachers in Adarsh Vidyalayas, Assam. All candidates appeared for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Graduate Teachers in Adarsha Vidyalayas across the State. To apply for TET candidates had to fill the online application form that can be obtained from the official site of RMSA rmsaassam.in. Interested applicants had to fill the required information in the online application and had to submit it on or before the last date.
Latest – Assam Special TET 2017 Result has been declared. Candidates can check it at the ‘Result’ page.
The Result has been declared only for those candidates who have registered for Assam Special TET on the given key date. The candidates who will clear the TET-2017 will be awarded a certificate which will be valid for a maximum period of upto 5 years. Check complete detail on Assam Special TET 2017 in the article below.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Result- Announced||Click Here|
Assam Special TET 2017
|Online Application Form will be available from||25 Jun 2017|
|Last date of Submission of online Application form||10 Jul 2017|
|Last date of fees Payment at Bank for e-challan||15 Jul 2017|
|Issuance of Admit Card||12 Aug to 20 Aug 2017|
|Date of examination||20 Aug 2017 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Date of Result||21 Sep 2017|
Assam Special TET 2017 Application Form
The application form for Assam STET 2017 will be available online on www.rmsaassam.in. Read all the instructions carefully before filling in all the details in the online application. Candidates are advised to keep all the academic/experience/personal details ready before filling up the application form. Candidates will require a scanned passport size coloured photograph and signature in JPEG(jpeg) or JPG (jpg) format only not exceeding 35 KB and 30 KB respectively in size .The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded on it. After filling in details and uploading the required documents, submit the online application. On submitting the online form, save and take printout of the system generated Bank e-challan.
Deposit the examination fee of Rs 400/- at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after second working day (48 hours) from the day of the application submit. Payment of Examination Fee can be made at any branch of SBI by cash only.
- Graduate Teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
- Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with atleast 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University.
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language):- Completed B.A with Honours/ Major in the concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and a resident of Assam
- The candidates must have passed out from English Medium Schools as Adarsha Vidyalayas are CBSE affiliated English Medium School
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years as on January 1, 2017. However for SC/ST candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- The candidates must have obtained aggregate 50% marks in Degree.
- Degrees served from off Campus Centers will not be accepted.
- For the Post of Classical Teachers(Assamese Language ) aforesaid eligibility criteria “The candidates must have passed out from English Medium Schools as Adarsha Vidyalayas are CBSE affiliated English Medium School” is not mandatory for applying the said TET.
Assam Speical TET 2017 Admit Card
The admit for Assam Special TET 2017 will be available online only on the official site of RMSA i.e. www.rmsaassam.in. The admit card/ hall ticket will be available from August 12 (3:00 PM) to August 20, 2017 (till morning). The TET Admit card 2017 will be issued to only those candidates who are eligible and registered for Assam Special TET 2017. It is mandatory for test takers to bring their admit card to appear for the entrance exam. The admit card will be available only and no admit card/ hall ticket for Assam Special TET will be sent by post/ courier to the candidate.
The entrance test shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas are as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||100||100|
|Pedagogy & General English||100||100|
Candidates have to qualify in both the papers separately to clear the exam.
Assam STET 2017 Result
The STET 2017 result for Adarsh Vidyalaya will be published online only. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth in the specified fields. Candidates need to score atleast 60% marks to qualify STET 2017. 5% relaxation in marks will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD categories. All the candidates who will pass the TET will be issued a certificate which will be valid for upto maximum period of 5 years.
Assam STET 2017 Syllabus
Part 1: General Studies and Current Affairs
General Studies (80 marks)
Unit 1: History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
Unit 2: Indian Political System and Constitution of India
Unit 3: General Science and Technology
Unit 4: Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
Unit 5: Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
Unit 6: Mental Ability ,Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis
Unit 7: Environment
Unit 8: Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
Current Affairs (20 marks)
Matters of State, National and International importance, Political and Economic developments, Culture, Art, Literature, Games, Sports, Scientific and Technological advancements, etc.
Note: You may also take help from the Aglasem youtube channel “G.K Capsule” to prepare for current affairs.
Part 2: Pedagogy and General English
Pedagogy (75 marks)
Unit 1: Teaching
- General Principles of Teaching
- Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching Learning Process
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a good Unit
- Teaching Aids
Unit 2: Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology- Its Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational Psychology in the classroom
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Unit 3: Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual, social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom
- Understanding the adolescent learner- role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence
General English (25 marks)
Unit 1: Remedial Grammar
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pair of words
Unit 2: Composition
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections