Assam TET Application Form 2020: Department of Elementary Education, Government of Assam releases the Assam TET Application Form 2020 at the official website. Candidates can apply online through ssa.assam.gov.in, the online portal of the department where the application form is released. Candidates must pay a fee of Rs 325/- per paper to complete the application process before the last date. Please note that the application form cannot be changed once it is submitted. Therefore candidates must take care to review the information furnished during online application before final submission. Read this article to get the complete information about Assam TET Application Form 2020 including the process to apply and exam fees.
Latest: Assam TET Application Form 2020 is releasing soon at the official website.
Assam TET Application Form 2020
It is advised to the candidates to check the application status after submitting the application form. Details of whether the form is submitted and other intimation is provided when candidates check application status. Here are the important dates related to the Assam TET Application Form 2020.
|Start of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to apply online||To be announced|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to submit Assam TET Application Form 2020 as per schedule.
How to Submit Assam TET Application Form 2020?
In order to apply for the Assam TET 2020 exam, candidates are required to visit the application portal of official authority. Candidates can follow the below steps to complete the application process:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Elementary Education, Government of Assam i.e. ssa.assam.gov.in or you can also click on the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Click on “Teachers Eligibility Test” option at the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the relevant link to apply available on the website. You will be redirected to the registration page. Before filling up the application form, you must need to read the General Instructions for filling Assam TET Application Form 2020.
Step 4: Once you have read the instructions for filling the Online Application Form, now you have to proceed with Next.
Step 5: Candidates are now redirected to the Application page where the candidate has to fill the following details:
- Personal Information: Firstly, you are required to fill up personal details as shown below:
- Select Zone/District For Examination / Subject / Medium / Language: As shown in the image below, you are required to choose Zone to Apply and District for Examination, specific subject, medium of test booklet and language.
- Reservation: As shown in image below, you have choose your category and religion.
- Educational Qualification: Here candidates are neet to fill up the educational qualification details very carefully.
- Upload Documents: Now, candidates need to upload the image of signature and photograph in JPEG format of prescribed size.
- Fill Up Login Details: After uploading the signature and photograph you are required to create a password, as shown in the image below.
Step 6: The candidate must carefully Verify the application form and then press the “submit” button.
Step 7: Candidates can check the registration report and verify all details and then proceed further for payment of examination fees, as shown below.
Step 6: For the final and last step, you have to pay the application fee, by any of the payment method as shown in the image below.
Assam TET Application Fee 2020
The application fee for individual papers is specified by the Department of Elementary Education in the official notification. Please note that those who intend to appear in both papers must pay the fee for each paper separately. Candidates have to pay examination fee in online mode for Assam TET 2020 exam. Candidate has to pay the examination fee through online banking/credit card/ debit card etc. The examination fee is as follows.
1 or 2
|General||Rs 325||Rs 650|
|Rs 300||Rs 600|
Details to be filled in the Assam TET Application Form 2020
Applicants have to fill the furnish the following information in the Assam TET Application Form 2020. Before submitting the application form, candidates must ensure that the details provided are correct:
A – Personal Details:
- Apply For – Lower Primary (LP), Upper Primary (UP) and Both (LP and UP)
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Gaurdain’s Name
- Date of Birth ( as on a valid government ID)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Correspondence address
- Pin Code
- Mobile number (which needs to be verified through an OTP sent via SMS)
- Email address (which needs to be verified through an OTP sent via Email)
- Nationality (Indian/Other)
- ID Proof Number (Aadhar Card No.)
B- Zone/District For Examination / Subject / Medium / Language
- Choice of Zone to Apply
- Choice of District for Examination
- Specify subject if Applying for Paper II
- Medium of Test Booklet
- First Language
C – Reservation
- Category of the Candidate (general/SC/ST/OBC)
- Are you Orthopaedically / Locomotor impaired? (Yes/No)
D- Educational Qualification
- HSSLC Or Equivalent (10+2)
- Professional Qualification in Teacher Education
- Name of College
- Marks Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Year of Admission
Documents To Upload in Assam TET Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to upload a scanned image of signature and recent photograph in the specified format and size, as mentioned below:
|Document Type||Image size||Format|
|Photograph||File Size: less than 35 kb|
Height: 250 to 320 pixel
Width: 150 to 220 pixel
|Signature||File Size: less than 30 kb|
Height: 100 to 180 pixel
Width: 150 to 220 pixel
Assam TET 2020 Exam Centers
Candidate must select the preferred exam center at the time of submission of Assam TET Application Form 2020. Candidate can select one exam center only. Check out the list of exam centers below.
|CHARAIDEO||KAMRUP(M)||SOUTH SALMARA MANKACHAR|
|DHEMAJI||KARIMGANJ||WEST KARBI ANGLONG|
Assam TET Admit Card 2020
The candidates who successfully register themselves for Assam TET 2020 are issued the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the exam. Assam TET Admit Card 2020 is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the exam without having the admit card. The Assam TET admit card consist of the following important information.
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Such as Name, Fathers’ Name, Date of Birth and so on)
- Examination Name
- Examination Code
- Examination center
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
- Test Conducting Body Name
- Candidates’ Roll Number
- Candidates’ Registration Number.
Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card of Assam TET till the declaration of the result. The details including roll no and registration number mentioned on the admit card are required to check the result of Assam TET 2020.
Disclaimer:Information provided on this page is according to the previous iteration of the Assam TET exam. Follow this page to get the latest updates of the exam as per the Department of Elementary Education, Assam.
Assam TET 2020
Government of Assam, Department of Elementary Education conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam for Lower Primary and Upper Primary levels. The exam is conducted in the state of Assam with the objective of certifying eligible candidates for recruitment as a teacher following the guidelines and norms of the National Council of Teacher Education( NCTE). The validity of the Mark sheet cum Certificate of TET shall be for 7 (seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, TET, Govt. of Assam.