Assam TET Application Form 2019 – DTE Assam has released the Assam TET Application Form 2019 on the official website ssa.assam.gov.in. Candidates can apply online through the direct link provided on this page. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 is scheduled to be held on October 20, 2019. The exam is for the candidates who are seeking their career in Teaching in Government or Private Schools of Assam State for Lower Primary and Upper Primary classes. The lower primary category includes classes from I to V whereas the upper primary category pertains to classes VI, VII, and VIII. Continue reading the article to get more information regarding Assam TET Application Form 2019.
Assam TET Application Form 2019
In order to apply for Assam TET 2019, candidates are required to complete the application process. But before apply for the examination, a candidate must ensure his/her eligibility. Any ineligible candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Eligibility Test. Here are the important dates related to Assam TET Application Form 2019.
|Assam TET 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Process||02 Sep 2019|
|Last date to apply online for Assam TET 2019||17 Sep 2019|
|Assam TET 2019 Exam Date||20 Oct 2019|
Candidates have to pay examination fee in online mode for Assam TET 2019. The examination fee are as follows:
- General Category – Rs 325/-
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH) – Rs 300/-
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay the examination fee through online banking/credit card/ debit card etc.
- Candidates who intend to appear in both the papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II will have to pay the fee for both the papers separately.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
How To Apply For Assam TET 2019?
In order to apply for the Eligibility Test candidates are required to visit the application portal of official authority. Candidates will have to follow the below steps to complete the application process:
Step 1: Visit the official website of DTE Assam i.e. ssa.assam.gov.in or you can also click on the direct link provided above. Then click on the “Link 1 or Link 2” button available on the website. You will be redirected to the registration page. Before filling up the application form, you must need to read the General Instructions for filling Online Application Form.
Step 2: Once you have read the instructions for filling Online Application Form, now you have to proceed with Next.
Step 3: Candidates are now redirected to the Application page where the candidate has to fill the following details:
- Personal Information: Firstly, you are required to fill up personal details as shown below:
- Select Zone/District For Examination / Subject / Medium / Language: As shown in image below, you are required to choose Zone to Apply and District for Examination, specific subject, meduim of testbooklet and language.
- Reservation: As shown in image below, you have choose your category and religion.
- Educational Quaification: Here candidates are neet to fill up rhe educational qualification details very carefully.
- Upload Documents: Now, candidates need to upload the image of signature and photograph in JPEG format of prescribed size.
- Fill Up Login Details: After uploading the signature and photograph you are required to create passowrd, as shown in image below.
Step 4: The candidate must carefully Verify the application form and then press the “submit” button.
Step 5: Candidates can check the registration report and verify all details and then proceed further for payment of examination fees, as shown below.
Step 6: For the final and last step, you have to pay the application fee, by any of the payment method as shown in the image below.
Details to be filled in the Assam TET Application Form 2019
The candidates have to fill the following fields in the Assam TET Application Form 2019, the candidates must ensure that the details are correct:
A – Personal Details:
- Apply For – Lower Primary (LP), Upper Primary (UP) and Both (LP and UP)
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Gaurdain’s Name
- Date of Birth ( as on a valid government ID)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Correspondence address
- Pin Code
- Mobile number (which needs to be verified through an OTP sent via SMS)
- Email address (which needs to be verified through an OTP sent via Email)
- Nationality (Indian/Other)
- ID Proof Number (Aadhar Card No.)
B- Zone/District For Examination / Subject / Medium / Language
- Choice of Zone to Apply
- Choice of District for Examination
- Specify subject if Applying for Paper II
- Medium of Test Booklet
- First Language
C – Reservation
- Category of the Candidate (general/SC/ST/OBC)
- Are you Orthopaedically / Locomotor impaired? (Yes/No)
D- Educational Qualification
- HSSLC Or Equivalent (10+2)
- Professional Qualification in Teacher Education
- Name of College
- Marks Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Year of Admission
E- Upload Necessary Documents
The candidtes has upload the scanned image of signature and photograph iin JPEG format of prescribed size, as mentioned below:
|Document Type||Image size||Format|
|Candidate’s photograph||Size of photograph must be less than 35 kb
Height of photograph must be between 250 pixel and 320 pixel
width of photograph must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel
|Candidate’s signature||Size of photograph must be less than 30 kb
Height of photograph must be between 100 pixel and 180 pixel
width of photograph must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel
Assam TET 2019 Test Centers
Candidate have to select exam centre at the time of submission of Assam TET Application Form 2019. Candidate has to select one Exam Centre only.
|CHARAIDEO||KAMRUP(M)||SOUTH SALMARA MANKACHAR|
|DHEMAJI||KARIMGANJ||WEST KARBI ANGLONG|
Eligibility Criteria For Assam TET
The eligibility criteria of a candidate to appear in Assam TET 2019 are as follows:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must have minimum academic and professional qualification as follows:
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V)
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V,
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII)
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed.(Special Education) OR
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Guideline.
Assam TET Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will successfully register themselves for the Eligibility test will be liable to receive their Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the TET. Admit card/Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to be carried during the Eligibility Test. Without Admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the Eligibility Test. The Assam TET Admit card/Hall ticket will consist of the following important information concerning the Eligibility Test:
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Such as Name, Fathers’ Name, Date of Birth and so on)
- Examination Name
- Examination Code
- Examination centre
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
- Test Conducting Body Name
- Candidates’ Roll Number
- Candidates’ Registration Number.
Candidates are advised to preserve their admit card of Assam TET till the declaration of the Eligibility test Result. The details including roll no and registration number mentioned on the admit card would be required to check the result of Assam TET 2019.
Assam TET 2019
Government of Assam, Department of Elementary Education has conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-2019 for Lower Primary and Upper Primary level for the state of Assam with the objective of recruiting meritorious and qualified teachers following the guidelines and norms of National Council of Teacher Education( NCTE). The exam is conducted in different centers located in 33 Districts.
The validity of the Mark sheet cum Certificate of TET shall be for 7 (seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, TET, Govt. of Assam.