Ayush National Eligibility Test 2016 – Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences(CCRAS) is going to conduct a National Eligibility Test for five Central Research Councils for Ph.D. These researches are conducted under Intra Mural Research programmes, i.e. in-house programme; Extra Mural Research programme or collaborative programmes. There are 82 institutes under these Councils across the country.
Latest News:- Result for Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016 is announced.
The Research Councils under Ministry of AYUSH will provide Research Fellowships to bright young men and women for training in the following respective streams of AYUSH :
- Yoga and Naturopathy
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016 – 2017
All the information related to the Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016 is available in this page. Candidates are advised to check all the information related to the Ayush NET 2016 on this page like application process, admit card, eligibility criteria, selection process, result, etc.
- Post Graduate (MD/MS) – for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy.
- Post Graduate MD(Y/N) or Graduation (BNYS) with 5 years experience for Yoga & Naturopathy.
Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying for the award of Fellowship shall be 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the National Eligibility Test.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Non creamy layer – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH (lower locomotive disability only) – Rs. 250/-
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply online from the official website of the Central Council of Research ‘ccrhindia.org’.
|Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan||24 Nov 2016|
|Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations)||07 Dec 2016|
|Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations)||09 Dec 2016|
|Date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CCRAS website||13 Dec 2016|
|Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||19 Dec 2016|
|Date of AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET)||08 Jan 2017|
Candidates should fulfill the below eligibility criteria :
SRFs will be awarded each year by the concerned Councils to candidates, holding post-graduation (MD/MS) in any of the AYUSH streams with the exception in Yoga and Naturopathy for holding either PG [MD(Y/N)] or Graduation (BNYS) from a recognized University with 5 years experience, after qualifying the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the designated Research Council (CCRAS) of the Ministry of AYUSH.
The upper age limit for applying for the award of Fellowship shall be 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF, which will be relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes / Schedule Tribes / OBC, Physically Handicapped (lower locomotive disability only) and female applicants.
|Aptitude Section (Part-I)
Compulsory for candidates of all streams common to all subjects on General Science and Research aptitude.(30 MCQ @ 1 mark for each question)
|Specific Section (Part-II-A/Y/U/S/H)
In conventional AYUSH subject concerned as under :
(90 MCQ @ 1 mark for each question)
All questions in both the sections will be compulsory. Each question will carry one mark. Negative marking @ 0.25 will be made for each of the wrong answers. The questions in both the sections would appear in English only.
|Morning Session||10:00 am to 12:00 noon||2 hrs|
CCRAS has been released the answer key of AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET) 2016 which was held on 08 Jan 2017. candidates can check Question Paper / Answer keys and Answer key objection through the link provided below.
To check Question Paper / Answer keys and Answer key objection, Login here.
- The Selection for award of SRF shall be made on the basis of a competitive written test called the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET), conducted by the designated Research Councils at national level in AYUSH streams.
- The entrance test will consist of one paper of 2 hours duration.
- The final result will be based on aggregate of 55% marks obtained in both the sections for General category and OBC and 50% for SC/ST and physically handicapped.
- The merit list will be declared on website of Research Councils.
- There will be separate list for each system. The candidates who qualify the test will be informed individually also on their given E-mail ID.