Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) – Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy are abbreviated as AYUSH. Every year Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences(CCRAS) conducts National Eligibility Test to award or the award of Ph.D. fellowship (SRF) in
AYUSH streams i.e. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy. The CCRAs releases application form at the end of the year. A candidate can apply for P. hD. in any Ayush concerned stream. The application form is being available on each ministry of Ayush. The ministry has laid down some eligibility those who fulfill the eligibility can apply for the P.hD. stream. The article will guide you about Ayush NET.
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET)
The candidates will have to undergo one test which includes the Aptitude section and Specific Section. The aptitude section is common for everyone. And the Specification section is as per the interest of the candidates. Those who clear the exam, the Council award them the eligibility certificate.
|Ayush NET 2018|
|The exam will be conducted on||13 Nov 2018|
|Declaration of result||Dec 2018|
|Ayush NET 2019|
|The exam will be conducted on||Nov – Dec 2019|
|Declaration of result||Dec 2019 – Jan 2020|
Eligibility Criteria of Ayush NET
Candidates should fulfill the below eligibility criteria :
- For Research fellowship the candidate should have completed the post graduation in MD/MS, along with this exception in Yoga and Naturopathy for holding either PG [MD(Y/N)].
- Or the candidate should have the graduation degree (BNYS) + 05 years experience.
The upper age limit for applying for the award of Fellowship shall be 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF, which will be relaxable up to 5 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC (Noncreamy layer) category and to the female.
- Physically Handicapped (lower locomotive disability only) will be given additional relaxation of 5 years in age for SC/ST Category and 3 years for OBC (NCL) category.
Exam Pattern of Ayush NET
The candidates have to just undergo one examination. The mode of examination is online. The exam has two sections, in which the Aptitude section is common for everyone. While the second section is specific and based on the choice of the candidates.
Nature of Exam: Objective type
Duration of exam: 02 hours
Marking Scheme: +01 for correct, -1/4 for incorrect
|Subject||Marks||Number of question|
|Aptitude Section (Part-I)||30||30 questions|
|Specific Section (Part-II-A/Y/U/S/H)
In conventional AYUSH subject concerned as under :
Selection Procedure of Ayush NET
- The Selection for the award of SRF shall be made on the basis of a competitive written test called the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET), conducted by the designated Research Councils at the national level in AYUSH streams.
- The entrance test will consist of one paper of 2 hours duration.
- The final result will be based on an aggregate of 55% marks obtained in both the sections for General category and OBC and 50% for SC/ST and physically handicapped.
- The merit list will be declared on the website of Research Councils.
- There will be a separate list for each system. The candidates who qualify the test will be informed individually also on their given E-mail ID.