Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 – Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy are abbreviated as AYUSH. Every year Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences(CCRAS) conducts National Eligibility Test to award or the award of Ph.D. fellowship (SRF) in AYUSH streams i.e. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy. The CCRAs releases application form at the end of the year. A candidate can apply for Ph.D. in any Ayush concerned stream. The application form is being available on each ministry of Ayush. The ministry has laid down some eligibility those who fulfill the eligibility can apply for the Ph.D. stream. Candidates get here all the complete details of Ayush NET 2019 on this page.
Ayush Net 2019
The candidates will have to undergo one test which includes the Aptitude section and Specific Section. The aptitude section is common for everyone. And the Specification section is as per the interest of the candidates. Those who clear the exam, the Council award them the eligibility certificate. For more information regarding Ayush NET, 2019 candidates can see the schedule is given below.
|Ayush NET 2019||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Start date of the Application Form||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Release Date of Admit Card||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of Nov 2019|
|Result Declaration Date||1st week of Jan 2020|
Eligibility Criteria of Ayush NET 2019
Before filling the application form candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first. If the candidate will not full the eligibility criteria that the candidates will not be considered for the further process. From below candidate can see the full eligibility criteria for NET 2019. As per last year based information.
- For Research fellowship the candidate should have completed the post graduation in MD/MS, along with this exception in Yoga and Naturopathy for holding either PG [MD(Y/N)].
- Or the candidate should have a graduation degree (BNYS) + 05 years experience.
The upper age limit for applying for the award of Fellowship shall be 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF, which will be relaxable up to 5 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC (Noncreamy layer) category and to the female.
- Physically Handicapped (lower locomotive disability only) will be given additional relaxation of 5 years in age for SC/ST Category and 3 years for OBC (NCL) category.
Ayush NET Application Form 2019
The candidate who will submit the application form before or till the last date those candidates application form will be accepted by the releasing authority. Candidate should mention all the valid and correct details in the application form. In the Application Form candidate needs to fill and upload the following details.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Educational Details
- Scanned Photograph & Signature
Ayush NET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card/Call Letter will be released online at the official website. Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. For all the candidates it is compulsory to carry the admit card on the day of the entrance examination. If the candidate not carries their admit card that candidate will not be allowed in any case to appear in the examination. The Ayush NET Admit Card 2019 will contain details of the candidate and exam, like- name, date, timing, an address of the exam center, a name of the exam, etc. Candidate needs to bring the one valid ID proof (Pan Card, Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc) and a hard copy of Admit Card on the day of the examination.
Exam Pattern of Ayush NET 2019
The candidates have to just undergo one examination. The mode of examination is will be done online. The exam has two sections, in which the Aptitude section is common for everyone. While the second section is specific and based on the choice of the candidates. As per last based details.
Nature of Exam: Objective type
Duration of exam: 02 hours
Marking Scheme: +01 for correct, -1/4 for incorrect
|Subject||Marks||Number of question|
|Aptitude Section (Part-I)||30||30 questions|
|Specific Section (Part-II-A/Y/U/S/H)
In conventional AYUSH subject concerned as under :
Selection Procedure of Ayush NET 2019
This selection procedure is based on as per last year, it will update after the release of the official details on it!
- The Selection for the award of SRF shall be made on the basis of a competitive written test called the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET), conducted by the designated Research Councils at the national level in AYUSH streams.
- The entrance test will consist of one paper of 2 hours duration.
- The final result will be based on an aggregate of 55% marks obtained in both the sections for General category and OBC and 50% for SC/ST and physically handicapped.
- The merit list will be declared on the website of Research Councils.
- There will be a separate list for each system. The candidates who qualify the test will be informed individually also on their given E-mail ID.
Ayush NET Result 2019
The Ayush NET Result will be released on the basis of scores scored by the candidates in the Ayush NET 2019 entrance examination. The final result is based on the aggregate of 55% marks obtained in both the sections for General category and OBC and 50% for SC/ST and physically handicapped. After successful conduction of the entrance examination, the result will be declared by the conduction authority at the official website of Ayush NET 2019. The candidate needs to enter the login credential for viewing the result at the official website. This detail is based on as per last year.
Official Website: ayush.gov.in
For more details regarding Ayush NET 2019, candidates check the previous year –Information Brochure.