AYUSH NET Result 2022- Jawaharlal Nehru the Bhartiya Chikitsa Evam Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan released the AYUSH NET 2022 results on ayush.gov.in.The result is published in the form of a pdf document that includes the qualifier details. Within one month of the results being announced, the qualifiers will be given an eligibility certificate. Candidates who wish to enter The final result is based on a total of 55% of the marks gained in both portions for the General category and OBC, and 50% for SC/ST and physically challenged. The fellowship programme within two years can join after the announcement of the AYUSH-NET results. The candidate will receive complete information about AYUSH NET 2022 from this page.
AYUSH NET Result 2022
The final score is based on a total of 55 per cent in both portions for General and OBC candidates, and 50 per cent for SC/ST and physically challenged candidates. Candidates who are interested in learning more about AYUSH NET 2022 should look at the timetable.
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Check result here – Candidates can download the admit card through its official website ayush.gov.in.
How to check AYUSH NET Result 2022
Candidates can check the AYUSH NET Result 2022 by following the methods outlined below. Candidates should take a printout of the result for future reference after reviewing it.
- To get started, go to the website provided below ayush.gov.in
- The result will then appear in pdf format on a separate screen.
- After that, press the Ctrl+F key combination.
- After pressing the search tab, a page will open, where you may type your roll number or name and hit the enter button.
- If your roll number is present after hitting the enter button, it will be highlighted with a green backdrop.
Details mentioned on AYUSH NET Result 2022
Candidates can verify the details listed on the AYUSH NET Requisition through the links provided below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Total marks
- Name of the Father
- Date of birth
- Application number
Qualifying Marks of AYUSH NET 2022
Candidates can see the AYUSH NET 2022 Qualifying Criteria from the link below. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered for further consideration. It will be updated as per the latest official announcement, based on the previous year’s information.
- The minimum qualifying percentage for candidates in the General and OBC categories will be 55 percent. The percentage will be calculated using the combined marks from Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The minimum qualifying percentage for candidates from the SC/ST category will be 50%. This percentage will be determined by adding the candidate’s marks from Paper 1 and Paper 2 together.
Selection Procedure of AYUSH NET 2022
This selection procedure is based on last year’s results; it will be updated once the official details are released!
- SRFs will be awarded on the basis of a competitive written test called the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET), which will be administered by authorised Research Councils at the national level in AYUSH streams.
- The admission exam will consist of a single 2-hour paper.
- The final result will be determined by an average of 55 percent in both portions for General category and OBC candidates, and 50 percent for SC/ST and physically challenged candidates.
- The merit list will be published on the Research Councils’ website.
- For each system, there will be a distinct list.Candidates who pass the test will be notified individually via their provided email address.
AYUSH NET is organised by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) to screen applications for PhD. AYUSH includes the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, as well as Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy. National Eligibility Test (NET) is an acronym that stands for National Eligibility Test.
Q1: What is the full form of AYUSH?
Ans: The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy are all examples of AYUSH.
Q2 On which website AYUSH NET publishes its result?
Ans: The result publishes on AYUSH NET official website ayush.gov.in
Q3 Is there any Negative Marking in this exam?
Ans Yes negative marking is there for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.