Ayush NET Result 2019 – The Ayush NET Result 2019 result will be declared on its the official website, i.e., ayush.gov.in. The result will be declared after the successful completion examination which will be held on the expected date from November 2nd week of, 2019. The Ayush NET Result 2019 will be in the form of pdf and containing the candidate’s name, roll number, the application number, date of birth, gender category and marks, etc. Check all the important details regarding Ayush NET Result 2019 from this page.
Ayush NET Result 2019
The candidates who have qualified the Ayush NET 2019 examination those will be awarded by the Ph.D. Fellowship (SRF). The streams for which the Ph.D. fellowship will be awarded are Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy. Check the important expected schedule dates regarding Ayush NET 2019 is given below:
|AYUSH NET Result for Homoeopathy||Important dates (Expected)|
|The exam will be conducted on||2nd week of Nov 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jan 2020|
Result: Ayush NET Result 2019 will be available at the official website, i.e., ayush.gov.in
How To Check Ayush NET Result 2019?
Candidates can follow the distinguished steps given below for checking the Ayush NET Result 2019. After checking the result candidates should take the print out a hard copy of it for future reference,
- Click at the above-provided link.
- Thereafter, the result will open on the new screen in pdf form.
- Thereafter, Press on the Ctrl+F button.
- After pressing the button search tab will open the page, type your roll number or name there and click on the enter button.
- After clicking on the enter button if your roll number will be there it will be highlighted with the green background.
Details Mentioned on Ayush NET Result 2019
From below candidates can check the details mentioned on the Ayush NET Result 2019.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Fathers name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
Qualifying Criteria for Ayush NET 2019
From below candidates can check the Qualifying Criteria of the Ayush NET 2019. The candidates who will not qualify the minimum criteria that will be not considered for the further process. As per last year based information, it will be updated as per new official notification.
- For General Category and OBC category candidates, the minimum qualifying percentile will be 55%. The percentile will be based on the aggregate of marks scored in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Category, the minimum qualifying percentage will be 50%. This percentage will be calculated through the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Important Factor About Ayush NET 2019
If the candidates fulfill all the eligibility requirements, only then the fellowship will be awarded to candidates. The candidate fellowship will be canceled, if, at any period it is found that candidate is over age for it. The effective date of the fellowship will be mentioned on the Ayush NET Certificate. It is mandatory for the candidates to take admission within two years from the fellowship effective date. Failing which, there will be no extension provided to the candidates for the Ph.D.