Bank of Maharashtra Result 2020 for Generalist Officer – Bank of Maharashtra has released the result for Generalist Officer online. Candidates have to visit the official website bankofmaharashtra.in. The merit list for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer is released based on the marks secured in online examination. The final merit list is released based on the personal interview round. After final selection, candidates have to undergo a probation of 1 year. For further infirmation related to Bank of Maharashtra Result 2020 for Generalist Officer including the process for checking result, details present on the result, qualifying marks, document verification read the complete article.
Latest: The interview list and notice for Generalist Officer Recruitment has been released. Check below
Bank of Maharashtra Result 2020 for Generalist Officer Recruitment
The result for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer is relased in the form of merit list. This merit list is released in the form of downloadable PDF. Refer to the dates table below for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer 2020 Recruitment.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Examination date||22 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of result||05 Mar 2020|
|Date of GD/Interview||03 Jul 2020|
Check result here:
- Click here to check Bank of Maharashtra Result 2020 for Generalist Officer in Scale II
- Click here to check Bank of Maharashtra Result 2020 for Generalist Officer in Scale III
- Click here to check interview list for Generalist Officer in Scale II
- Click here to check interview list for Generalist Officer in Scale III
Interview Notice for Generalist Officer Recruitment
Due to outbreak of COVID-19, the Government of Tamil Nadu had extended the lockdown of the country till June 30, 2020. It is decided that the interview date for Chennai Center for the post of Generalist Officer has been extended up to July 03, 2020.
Compilation of Bank of Maharashtra Result 2020 for Generalist Officer
Result for each stage of the selection procedure is released based on the score to the candidate. The result for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer is complied by the process mentioned below:
- After the commencement of the online examination, candidates marked answers are sent to expert committee.
- The expert committee looks into the answers candidates have marked and matches it to the correct answers. Based on the marking scheme, marks of candidates are calculated.
- After the calculation of marks, provisional result is declared.
- Candidates are called for interview and group discussion round.
- The final result is prepared based on candidates performance and score in the interview round.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2020 Vacancy
Bank of Maharashtra has released a number of vacancies, 300, for Generalist officers in scale-II and scale-III. These vacancies are further distributed amongst different reserved and unreserved categories. Have a look at the distribution of vacancies released by Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer.
Distribution of vacancy based on posts
|Post||Number of vacancies|
Distribution of vacancy based on categories
|Categories||Scale II||Scale III|
Qualifying marks for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer 2020
Bank of Maharashtra has set the minimum marks required to qualify the different stages of selction procedure. Given below are the minimum qualifying marks for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer 2020.
Marks required to qualify written examination
|Category||Minimum Marks required|
Marks required to qualify interview/GD
|Category||Minimum Marks required (out of 100)|
Selection Procedure for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer 2020
The slecion procedure of Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer includes 3 stage –
- Online examination: Questions in online examintion are asked based on the syllabus prescribed. Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks prescribed by Bank of Maharashtra to appear for interview round. Merit list is prepared based on the aggregate marks secured by the candidates.
- Interview round: Candidates have to perform in the interview round well as their final selection is based on the personal interview round. A total of 100 marks are allotted for personal interview round.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who are able to qualify interview round are called for group discussion (GD). Depending on the number of vacancies and candidtaes appeared in the examination, it depends whether bank will organize GD or not. In case it conducts both then the distribution of marks is in the ratio 20:80 (GD: interview).
Document Verification round of Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer 2020
Candidates are called for document verification on the day of interview round. Candidates are advised to carry original and photocopies of the docuemtns for the verification. The documents which candidate have to carry to the verification round are as follows:
- No objection certificate (employed candidates).
- Discharge certificate from ex-employer
- Proof of date of birth
- Educational qualification round
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority
- Income and asset certificate (for EWS candidates)
How to check Bank of Maharashtra Result 2020 for Generalist Officer?
The result for Bank of Maharashtra is released at the official website of bank of Maharashtra. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the result for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer:
1st step: Candidates first have to go to the official website, bankofmaharashtra.in or click on the link provided above.
2nd step: Next step is to click on ‘career’ link provided at the top of the website’s home page.
3rd step: After clicking on that link, candidates have to click on ‘recruitment process’ tab present on the left side of the screen. Now click on ‘current openings’.
4th step: Once done with this, search for the list of selected candidates released against the general officer notification.
5th step: After clicking on that link, PDF file will open having names of selected candidates. Search for the name and check the result. Candidates can also download the same for future reference.
Details present on the result PDF
The following details listed below are as per other examination conducted by bank of Maharashtra. It is expected that all the detailed of different exam conducted by bank of Maharashtra is same.
- Post name
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
About Bank of Maharashtra Officer Recruitment
The examination for generalist officer is conducted by Bank of Maharashtra in scale II and Scale III. Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria which is to have a bachelor’s degree. Also, a minimum of 60% is required in the bachelor’s degree. Befofe applying, candidates must ensure that they are under the upper age limit (35 years for Scale II and 38 years for sclae III). Candidates’ selection is done based on their performance in written examination, interview round, and group discussion. The final selection of a candidate is based on personal interview round. After final selection, candidates are under probation period of 1 year.
Bank of Maharashtra Officer Recruitment 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check the result at bankofmaharashtra.in.
Ans : Bank of Maharashtra has released 300 vacancies for generalist officer in scale II and scale III
Ans : Candidates have to secure minimum of 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for sc/st category.