OPSC Odisha Lecturer Admit Card 2018 will be issued by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). The admit card for OPSC Odisha Lecturer will be available for download by online mode. Only those candidates who will successfully register for the exam will be able to download the admit card by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth. It is important that candidates should carry the print out of the admit card on the day of the examination. The admit card consist of details of the exam such as date, timings, and address of the test center.
It is advised to candidates to ensure that the details printed on the admit card is correct. Check more details regarding the OPSC Odisha Lecturer admit card in the article below.
OPSC Odisha Lecturer Admit Card 2018
The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the website of Commission or from here and produce the same at the examination center for admission to the examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
|Issuance of OPSC Odisha Lecturer Admit Card for Written Exam||To be announced|
|OPSC Odisha Lecturer exam date||To be announced
Admit Card: The candidates can download the admit card at www.opsc.gov.in.
How To Download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card?
The candidates can download the admit card for OPSC Lecturer 2018 by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the admit card will be released.
- Enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth to download admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, take 2-3 print out of it,
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The admit card for OPSC Odisha Lecturer will consist of following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
What are the documents to carry on the exam day?
The candidates should bring the following documents on the day of the examination or else they will not be allowed inside the exam center:
- A print out of the Admit Card
- A valid photo id proof in original such as, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.
Test Centers for Written Examination
The written examination will be held at the following test centers:
If there are not sufficient number of candidates for any o fthe zones, then the exam will be held at Cuttack only.
Exam Pattern for OPSC Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2018
The exam conducting body, i.e, OPSC, will conduct a written examination for the recruitment for the post of Lecturer. The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Written test
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Medium of the test: English Language only
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 25% weightage.
- The test will be divided into three sections, namely, General English, General Knowledge and concerned subject.
|Subject||Marks||Duration of the exam (in hours)||Standard of the test|
|General English||50||02||The standard of questions will be that of Class 12th|
|Concerned Subject of the post
||400||03||The standard of the test shall be of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree as per the qualification of the posts/ disciplines|