Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2020 for Generalist Officer – The notification for Generalist Officer by Bank of Maharashtra has been released. Candidates can start their preparation as the exam pattern for the same is released in the notification. Examination is conducted in online mode for the duration of 120 minutes. Candidates are awarded with +1 mark for every correct answer they mark online. For each section of the examination, Bank of Maharashtra has divided the time – 60 minutes for professional knowledge section and 20 minutes for other respective sections. Candidates can read the complete article to know about Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2020 for Generalist Officer.
Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2020 for Generalist Officer
There is not any official syllabus available on the website or notification. Till then, candidates can start preparing for the exam with the help of syllabus provided below. This syllabus is based on trustworthy coaching institutes.
Prefix, sentence completion, sentence pattern, tag questions, active and passive voice, para completion, prepositions, substitution, spotting errors, homophones, adjectives, identify the sentences, synonyms, antonymns, nouns, odd words, passage completion, error correction, sentence arrangement, tranformation, joining sentences, error correction, articles, gerunds, idioms and phrases, etc.
Data sufficiency, simplifications, sequence and series, profit and loss, average, simple and compound interest, ratio and proportion, time, speed and distance, time and work, data interpretation, mensuration, quadratic equation.
Verbal and figure classification, problem solving, alphabet series, relationship concepts, non-verbal ranking, non-verbal series, embedded figures, coding-decoding, relationship concepts, arrangements, arthimatical computation, clock and calender, arithmetical reasoning.
Professional Knowledge Syllabus
Banking and Indian financial system, finance commissions in India, basic knowledge of finance, merchant banking and financial services, financial management, government schemes, abbreviations and economic terminologies, Indian financial system, capital market and money market, international organisation or financial institutions, budget basic and current union budget.
Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer 2020 Exam Pattern
Now that candidates have syllabus with them, they can refer to the exam pattern provided below for efficient preparation.
- Mode of examination: Examination for bank of Maharastra for generalist officer is conducted in online mode.
- Duration of examination: 2 hours are provided to candidates for attemtpting examination.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions are asked in the bank of Maharashtra generalist offcier examination.
- Maximum marks: 150 marks are of question paper
- Total questions: 150 questions are in paper.
- Marking scheme: +1 mark is given for every correct answer.
- Sections in the paper: There will be 4 sections in the exam.
- Distribution of question:
|English language||20 minutes||30|
|Quantative aptitude||20 minutes||35|
|Reasoning ability||20 minutes||35|
|Professional knowledge||60 minutes||50|
Preparation Tips for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer 2020
With exam pattern and syllabus in hand, candidates only require some preparation tips. We are providing here with some exam specific preparation tips for Bank of Maharashtra for Generalist Officer.
- Time Management: As the examination is condcuted in online mode, candidates needs to know how to manage their time. Sections in the examination of paper are provided with specific time. Try to prepare each section daily for the time provided by Bank of Maharashtra.
- Know about the bank: It is important for candidates to know about the bank as several questions will be asked based on this topic.
- Revision: Ensure that candidates revise the topics which they have studied till now. It is compulsory to revise new topic or else candidates can forget the topics.
- Reading habit: Build reading habit as it will help candidates in studying comprehension. Within a time duration of 120 minutes, candidates have to attempt 150 questions. Reading habit will help candidates in understanding questions in faster and accurate way.