UBTER Group D Syllabus 2020 – Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) has released the notification for the recruitment of UBTER Group D 2020. Candidates have to appear in written examination which is conducted for 2 hours. +1 mark is awarded to candidates on marking a correct answer. For an incorrect answer, there is no negative marking. To begin with preparations, candidates require a detailed syllabus and exam pattern. For further information regarding UBTER Group D syllabus 2020 candidates can refer to the article.
UBTER Group D Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for UBTER Group D 2020 is not yet released officially. We are providing here syllabus released by some eminent institutes. Candidates can refer to the syllabus provided below for their preparation.
- Books, authors, abbreviations, budget, Indian economy, environment, geography, international and national organisations, general science, history, general knowledge, awards, etc.
- Vein diagram, sequential output training, analogy, operations of mathematics, verification of the truth of the statement, assertion and reasoning, situation reaction test, data sufficiency, alpha-numeric sequence puzzle, puzzle test, blood relation, series completion, arithmetical reasoning, coding-decoding, eligibility test, word sequence, classification, missing character.
- Completing incomplete pattern, figure matrix, dot situation, spotting embedded figures, forming figures and analysis, analytical reasoning, series, construction of squares and triangles, identical figure grouping, paper cutting, paper folding, analogy, cubes and dice, water images, rules detection, mirror images.
- Basics from Indian and international history, the geography of India and world, Indian polity, Indian economy, etc.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics-based on 8th standard level.
- Simple interest, time and work, problem on numbers, average, probability, percentage, simple equation, odd one out, number and ages, pipes and cistern, area.
- Synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, sentence correction, spelling test, fill in the blanks, spotting errors, active and passive voice, substitution, grammar – preposition noun, pronoun, etc.
- Hindi grammar, Karak, Sarvanaam, visheshan, kriya.
Knowledge on Uttrakhand
- General knowledge on Uttarakhand including the current affairs, culture and tradition, and history.
UBTER Group D 2020 Exam Pattern
To prepare efficiently for the examination, candidates must know syllabus and examination pattern. The exam pattern for UBTER Group D recruitment 2020 is given below. Candidates can start their preparation with the help of the pattern provided.
- Mode of examination: UBTER Group D examination is conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of the examination: Examination is conducted for 2 hours.
- Number of questions: A total number of 100 questions are asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme: For every correct question, candidates are given a +1 mark. There is no negative marking in UBTER Group D.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in UBTER Group D.
- Sections in the paper: There will be 6 sections in the paper which are as follows:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Hindi
- Knowledge on Uttarakhand
UBTER Group D 2020 Preparation Tips
If candidates are about to start with their preparation of UBTER Group D, candidates can refer to the preparation tips provided below.
- Familiarity with the syllabus: Candidates must know the syllabus of the examination. By doing so, candidates will get to know about the sections which they have to study.
- Good study resources: Studying from standard resources is important for preparation. As the examination is of 8th standard then candidates are advised to refer standard 8th books.
- Consistent with revision: Try to revise each day the topic candidate has studied the day before. It will help candidates to keep the topics fresh in their minds.
- Work on weak sections: By going through the syllabus, candidates will get to know about their weak and strong areas. It is good to study the section candidate is good in but also, try to focus on the section/s candidate is weak in.
- Notes: Making notes is an integral part of preparation. It will not only help candidates to remember important topics but also help in easy and better preparation.
About UBTER Group D
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) is conducting the examination for Group D for 37 vacant posts. Candidates must fulfil the required minimum eligibility criteria which to have 8th pass certificate. The age limit for Group D post of 18 years (minimum) ad 42 years (maximum) as on January 01, 2019. The selection of candidates is based on their performance in written examination. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% (general category) and 45% marks (SC/ST).
Leave a Reply