BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card 2017 could be downloaded by applicants from December 07, 2017. Bihar Public Service Commission issued admit card of BPSC Accounts Officer Main Exam 2017 at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in as per schedule. The Commission conducted the preliminary exam on September 25, 2016. A total number of 1112 candidates are qualified in Prelims Exam. Admit Card for the main exam were available to download for qualified candidates who have applied for the main exam. One must have carried BPSC Admit Card on the day of the exam along with photo identification proof. Get BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card 2018
The Admit card is very important for all the aspirants who are participating in the Account Officer Competitive Examination (Preliminary exam and Main Exam). You need roll number or registration number to log in and download BPSC admit card.
Schedule for mains exam:
|BPSC Accounts Officer Main Admit Card 2017 available from||07 Dec 2017|
|BPSC Accounts Officer (Main) Exam||11 to 16 Dec 2017|
|BPSC Accounts Officer Interview Date||24 to 28 Sep 2018|
Interview Proforma: Click here to download the Proforma to be submitted at the time of Interview.
BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card 2017 for Mains
After the declaration of Preliminary Examination result, BPSC is going to conduct the main examination. BPSC Account Officer Mains Admit Card 2017 will be issued only to those candidates who have qualified preliminary examination and applied for the main exam.
BPSC Account Officer Mains Admit Card 2017: Click here to download the BPSC Account Officer Admit Card 2017 for Main Examination. – Over!
How to Download BPSC Account Officer Admit Card 2017?
- Log on to the official website or click on the direct link will be provided above.
- Find out Admit Card for BPSC Account Officer Competitive Examination.
- Click on the Admit Card link.
- Enter your Username, Password in prescribed format and other details as asked.
- Click on Submit button to view your BPSC Account Officer Admit Card 2017 on your computer screen.
- Check all the details in your Admit Card i.e. your Name, Photograph, Exam Roll Number, Exam Date, Schedule, Timings, Venue etc.
- Save and Download your Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Take a printout of BPSC Account Officer Admit Card 2017 for using it in Competitive Exam.
Carry following documents on day of exam
- BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card 2017
- Photo ID proof such as voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
Exam Pattern for Main Exam 2015-2017