BPSC Accounts Officer Answer Key 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission releases the Accounts Officer answer key through online process. Within a few days after the exam, candidates can get their answer key from bpsc.bih.nic.in. The Accounts Officer official answer key can help aspirants to estimate their scores of the exam. BPSC also provides the facility to raise objections against the official answer key. Hereafter, BPSC Accounts Office result is declared. Check out more details related to BPSC Accounts Officer answer key 2020 such as the process to download the answer key, qualifying marks, how answer key is useful and recent updates.
BPSC Accounts Officer Answer Key 2020
The answer key for prelims and mains examination releases separately in PDF format. Note down the important dates for BPSC Accounts Officer answer key 2020 from the table below:
|BPSC Accounts Officer exam date||To be announced|
|Release of answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Download answer key now: Candidates can download BPSC Accounts Officer answer key 2020 from bpsc.bih.nic.in.
How to download BPSC Accounts Officer Answer Key 2020?
After a few days of the exam, aspirants can download the official website of BPSC Accounts Officer. Candidates can download it either use the direct link we have provided above or through the official website. Follow the procedure given below to get Bihar Accounts Officer Answer Key 2020
1st step: Reach the official website of BPSC to download the answer key, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
2nd step: Search the Accounts Officer answer key 2020 on the home page.
3rd step: Click on the link that displays on the screen.
4th step: BPSC Accounts Officer answer key appears on the screen.
5th step: Hit the download button to get BPSC Accounts Officer answer key 2020.
Qualifying Marks for BPSC Accounts Officer 2020
In the official notification, BPSC has defined the qualifying marks. Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in pre-exam to appear in mains exam. The conducting body has prescribed different qualifying marks for the different category as per reservation policy. Read on to know about the qualifying marks for BPSC Accounts Officer competitive exam 2020.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST category||35%|
Raising Objections Against BPSC Accounts Officer Answer Key 2020
BPSC invites the objections against the provisional BPSC Accounts Officer answer key. A notice for the same releases online. The process to raise the objection is conducted offline. Know the key details about raising objections BPSC Accounts Officer below:
- BPSC conducts the process to raise objections through the offline procedure. This means that candidates have to send their representations to the commission’s office.
- A notice for the same releases on the website wherein the schedule for objections is provided. In this notice date, address, format to send representations is conveyed.
- After receiving the objections, the expert’s committee looks into the objections.
- A final answer key releases after the careful examination of the provisional answer key.
Significance of BPSC Account Officer Answer Key
Answer keys have always been an important resource for an examination. Several factors make BPSC Accounts Officers answer key important. Here are some of the factors that make keys important:
- An official answer key makes the recruitment process transparent for all candidates.
- All the correct answers are provided through the official answer key of BPSC.
- Provided that test takers know marking scheme, they can get an idea of how much marks they score in the exam, even before the Commission declares the result.
- Not only for appearing candidates, but it is also useful for those who wish to appear for the exam in future. Take the previous year papers and answer key and practice for the exam. It helps to understand what type of questions are asked in the exam.
What Happens After the Release of BPSC Accounts Officer Answer Key 2020?
With the release of final answer key, the conducting body proceeds towards the preparation of result. The process of result declaration takes place online at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Aspirants can check their BPSC Accounts Officer result from the official website. Aspirants are not required to login to check their Accounts Officer results. It can be easily downloaded in PDF format. To know whether the aspirants have qualified the stage, use CTRL + F with the roll number. Candidates are arranged in the merit order in the BPSC Accounts Officer result PDF. Those who are able to secure more marks are placed higher in the merit list.
About BPSC Accounts Officer
The recruitment for the post of Accounts Officer is conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission. This year, BPSC has advertised a total of 32 vacancies for Accounts Officer (Limited) competitive exam. Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in pre-exam to appear for mains and interview round. The merit list is prepared based on the marks secured in the written examination and interview session.
BPSC Accounts Officer Answer Key 2017 for Prelims:
- Click here to view General Studies Answer Key.
- Click Here to view BPSC Accounts Officer Provisional Answer Key of 25 Sep 2016 Prelims Exam.