BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) releases the admit card for Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical). The admit card releases online at the official website, bpsc.bih.nic .in. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their username and password in the login portal. Carry BPSC Assistant Engineer admit card along with the valid ID proof to the exam center. Know more details about BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 including the process to download, dates, exam pattern, etc.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020 Admit card releases by BPSC. Candidate can download their admit card here by clicking the direct link that is given below once released. Note down the important dates related to BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 from the table below.
|Admit Card issuance date||to be announced|
|Date of Written Examination|
to be announced
Download here: Candidates can download BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 as per schedule at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
How to download BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download BPSC Assistant Engineer admit C=card 2020 from the official website. For this, follow the steps provided below to download it.
1st step: Go to the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in to download Assistant Engineer admit card.
2nd step: Now on the home page, click on the link provided for downloading the Assistant Engineer admit card.
3rd step: After clicking on the admit card link, candidates are directed to the login page.
4th step: Now, enter the username and password to login and then click on the submit button to downlod the admission card.
5th step: BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card is displayed on the screen. Hit the download button to download it.
Details present on BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020
Here are the details that are present on BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020:
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Examination centre
- Examination timings
- Reporting time for the examination
- Complete details of the examination centre
- Important Instructions for the examination
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020 – Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for the BPSC Assistant Engineer exam is defined by the BPSC. Candidates can begin their examination preparation according to the pattern provided below:
Important Instruction Regarding BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time, and Venue of the Exam is given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card safe till the joining. As the admit card is required at the time of joining of the candidate.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the BPSC AE admit card has important instructions for the exam day and it should be obeyed by all.
What after BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020?
After the admission card has been released, BPSC conducts Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) examination. After the examination, answer key of BPSC Assistant Engineer releases online. To download the answer key, please visit the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. BPSC only releases BPSC Assistant Engineer answer key in PDF format. The answer key contains the correct answers to all the questions asked in the examination.
Leave a Reply