BPSC AF Admit card 2018 will be released by Bihar Public Service Commission. Bihar PSC has released notification for various Assistant Engineer post. Candidates who have submitted their application form correctly or completely on time are able to download their Admit Card.
BPSC AE Admit Card 2017-18
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2018 Admit card will be released by BPSC. Candidate can download their admit card here by clicking the direct link that is given below. Candidate can also more information about by the given link.
|Admit Card issuance date||31 Jul 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||3rd week of Aug 2018|
- Exam Notice: Click here to check the Notice.
- Admit Card: Admit card will be available on official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
Selection process consisting of :
- Written Examination
Candidates shortlisted after the application process will have to appear in the written examination. Candidates those are eligible for written Examination will get admit card. Date and the venue of the written Examination will be given on the Admit Card.
Candidates who will qualify the written Examination will go for the second round,i.e, Interview. Those candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for the interview process.
Important Instruction Regarding BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam is given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card is required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card has some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.