BPSC APO Result 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released BPSC APO prelims result 2021 on its official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. The result is released after the completion of each stage of the exam. At first, the result of the Preliminary exam is published followed by that of the Main exam and final result as per schedule. The final result is published in PDF format as a Merit List of candidates shortlisted for appointment into the 553 advertised vacancies. Candidates can also download their mark sheet using Roll Number and Date of Birth. To know more about BPSC APO Result 20210 such as the procedure to check results, keep reading.
BPSC APO Result 2021
The candidates do not need to login to check the result and download the merit list. The direct link to check result is provided on this page, as per schedule. Check the dates for important events related to BPSC APO Result 2021 in the table provided below.
|Date of Preliminary Exam||07 Feb 2021|
|Result of Prelims||27 Apr 2021|
|Date of Main Exam|
|Results of Main||to be announced|
|Final result||to be announced|
Check Result: Click here to check BPSC APO Prelims Result 2021.
How To Check BPSC APO Result 2021?
Candidates awaiting the result declaration can check the same as per schedule from the direct links updated here on this page as per schedule. Otherwise, one can also follow the steps mentioned here to check the results by visiting the official BPSC website.
1st step: Open the official website of BPSC, i.e, bpsc.bih.nic.in in a browser.
2nd step: Look out for BPSC APO Result 2021 on the homepage of the Commission’s website.
3rd step: Once found, click on the link provided to check the result.
4th step: A PDF is going to appear on the screen. The candidates can check their roll numbers in the list to know their result. Also, the result can be downloaded using the download button or ctrl+P.
BPSC APO Result 2021 For Preliminary Exam
The schedule for the release of the Prelims result is available in the schedule table provided above. After the completion of the exam and the release of final answer keys, Bihar Public Service Commission releases the result of the preliminary exam. The result of the prelims exam is prepared on the basis of the final answer key of BPSC APO 2021. Candidates can check Prelims result from BPSC’s website. On the basis of the result of the preliminary exam, candidates are shortlisted for the main exam.
BPSC APO Result 2021 for Main Exam
The result of the main exam is released as per schedule on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission. The candidates can check results from bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates are invited for the interview round of BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer on the basis of the result of the main exam. The Commission has fixed the minimum qualifying marks to be secured in the main exam to be called for an interview. Check the same below.
Final Result of BPSC APO 2021
Qualifying candidates of the main exam have to appear for the interview necessarily. If one does not appear for interview on the notified date and time, he/she is considered disqualified from the recruitment process. After the completion of interview round, final result is published by BPSC on its website. The candidates can check their names in the selection list to know whether they have been selected or not. Also, one can download his/her mark sheet.
Details In BPSC APO Result 2021
The candidates can find the following information in the merit list published online.
- Roll Number
- Merit Position
Selection Procedure for BPSC APO 2021
BPSC conducts a 3-tier selection procedure to recruit the most suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Prosecuting Officer. Following 3 stages are included:
- Preliminary Exam: First and foremost, eligible and willing candidates have to fill up online application form and appear for the preliminary exam. This exam is only qualifying in nature and marks secured in Prelims are not considered while preparing the final merit list. On the basis of Prelims, candidates are shortlisted for the main exam.
- Main Exam: Descriptive main exam comprises of 7 papers. Out of these 7 papers, marks secured in English Language paper and Hindi Language paper are not considered while preparing final result for BPSC APO 2021. However, candidates need to secure a minimum of 30 marks in both of these papers individually to qualify for the next stage.
- Interview: Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks in the main exam are called for interview. Candidates 2.5 times the number of vacancies are invited for interview. The final result and merit list is prepared using the combined scores of the main exam and the interview round. Candidates appearing for the interview process have to carry certain documents with them. Check the list of such documents below.
Documents Required For the Final Interview
Candidates who are shortlisted in the BPSC APO Result 2021 for the main exam are eligible to appear in the final interview. At this stage, document verification is also conducted where candidates are required to produce all documents and testimonials in original to support the information provided in the application form. All the candidates appearing for the interview need to carry the following documents in original.
- Class 10 Passing Certificate/ Mark sheet
- Passing Certificate of Law Degree
- Mark sheets of Law Degree
- Certificate of Proof for BC/EBC candidates
- Declaration Certificate for BC/EBC candidates
- Community Certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Permanent Residence Certificate for SC/ST candidates
- NOC for employees serving in central/state government or public sector
- Disability proof for PwD candidates
- Relevant Certificate for Bihar Government employee applying for age relaxation
- Relevant Certificate for Ex-servicemen applying for age relaxation
- Appropriate Certificate for Freedom Fighters’ grandson/granddaughter
- EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Photo Identity Card
About BPSC APO 2021
BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) carries out the selection process for recruitment of Assistant Prosecuting Officer. Law graduates can submit the application form online. The selection process consists of 3 phases: 1) Preliminary exam, which is objective and consists of 2 papers, 2) Main exam, which is subjective and consists of 7 papers and 3) Interview. The candidates selected as APOs get salaries as per pay level 9 of the pay matrix.