BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission has released the admit card for BPSC Judicial Service exam 2020. The Bihar Judicial Service exam is scheduled to be held on December 06, 2020 Candidates can download BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020 from the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. To download the call letter, aspirants required their registration number/roll number. Read on to know more information about the BPSC Judicial Service admit card 2020 including the process to download the admit card, exam dates, recent activities, and much more.
Latest: BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020 is now available. Check below.
BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020
Separate admit cards for Bihar Judicial Service prelims and mains exam releases. Refer to the table below to know important dates about the BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020.
|Release of admit card (prelims)||23 Nov -03 Dec 2020|
|Date of exam (prelims)|
|Exam Timings||General Studies –11:30 am to 1:00 pm|
Law – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Download admit card here: Click here to download BPSC Judicial Service admit card 2020.
- Click here to check important notice regarding 31st Bihar Judicial Services (Preliminary) Competitive Examination – for candidates having any trouble in downloading of Admit Cards.
- Click here to check important Notice regarding 31st Bihar Judicial Services (Preliminary) Competitive Examination – for candidates whose image of photograph/signature on the Admit Cards is not proper and Ghoshna Patra (Declaration Form) to be filled and submitted by the Candidates.
How to Download BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020?
The admit card for Bihar Judicial Service examination releases through an online process only. Eligible candidates can download BPSC Judicial Service admit card – prelims & mains from bpsc.bih.nic.in. Refer to the steps given below to download the admit card successfully.
1st step: First step is to visit the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates can also download their BPSC Judicial Service admit card through the direct link available above.
2nd step: After reaching the website, the link to download the admit card is available on the top. Click on the relevant link.
3rd step: Hereafter, candidates are directed to the login page. Here, they have to provide their registration number for login.
4th step: Click on the ‘login’ link to proceed.
5th step: Now, BPSC Judicial Service admit card display on the screen. Hit the download button to get the direct link for downloading the admit card.
Details Present on BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020
Admit card for BPSC Judicial Service examination is an important document as it carries several important information about the recruitment. Candidate’s responsibility is to check whether the information available on BPSC Judicial Service admit card are authentic and true as per their knowledge. In case of any incorrect information, immediately contacts the conducting body.
- Name of the candidate
- Examination name
- Post Applied for
- Prelims/Mains Exam
- Examination venue
- The date for the exam
- Reporting and examination timings
- Important instructions about the examination
Bihar Judicial Service Admit Card 2020 – Exam Pattern
The selection procedure of Bihar Judicial Service involves prelims and mains examination. The prelims examination is conducted for 250 marks and mains exam is conducted for 1050 marks. Refer to this section to know about the exam pattern and syllabus for the examination.
Bihar Judicial Service Preliminary exam
- Number of papers: There are two papers in this exam – General Studies and Law.
- Mode of examination: The prelims examination is conducted through offline mode i.e OMR based exam.
- Type of questions: Objective questions are asked in the prelims exam.
- Maximum marks: 250 marks
- Number of papers: There are a total of 08 subjects in this paper. 05 subjects are compulsory while candidates have to choose 03 subjects.
- Maximum marks: 1050 marks – Out of these 600 marks are for compulsory suggested where the rest are for optional subjects.
What Happens After BPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2020?
After the release of the admit card, the examination (prelims/mains) is conducted. Those who appeared for the examination can check their answers and score with the help of the BPSC Judicial Service answer key. It can be downloaded from bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates can evaluate and compare their responses with the answer key released and calculate their scores. After the release of the provisional answer key, candidates can submit their objections against the same. A final key with rectified answers is uploaded on the website. Based on this, BPSC declares the result for Judicial Service examination.
About BPSC Judicial Service Exam
Bihar Public Service Commission holds the responsibility to conduct the Judicial Service Examination. This exam is conducted to shortlist eligible candidates as Judge. This year total 221 vacancies are announced for 31st Judicial Service Exam. The selection process for this recruitment includes the prelims examination, mains examination and interview round.