BRO GREF Result 2019: The result of BRO GREF 2019 releases on the official website i.e. bro.gov.in. Candidates need their name and roll no. to check their result in the merit list. The merit list is released for all the stages of the selection procedure. BRO GREF recruitment is done through PET, trade test, written exam and medical exam. The pay scale is as per 7th commission which will be 18000 per month. There are total 540 BRO GREF Vacancies for the post of Driver Engine Static (Multi Skilled Worker). The qualified candidates will have a probation period of 2 years. Candidates can read more about BRO GREF Result 2019 from the article below.
BRO GREF Result 2019
Result of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the website subsequently followed by an ordinary letter to provisionally selected candidates to report to GREF Centre, Pune-15 within 4 to 6 weeks for medical examination.
|Test Date||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check the BRO GREF Result 2019 as per the schedule from bro.gov.in.
BRO GREF Result Compilation 2019
The result will be compiled on the basis of the selection procedure. Below is the selection procedure for BRO GREF 2019 for the post of the driver:
- Application Form: The candidates have to fill the application form first. Candidates will be selected in a ratio of 10 times the total no. of vacancies. The cut-off will release based on the candidate’s marks in the 10th class.
- Physical Eligibility Test: The candidates first appear on the physical eligibility test where they are evaluated on the basis of height, weight and chest. The candidates also have to run 1 mile in 10 minutes.
- Trade Test: The candidates who clear the physical eligibility test appear for the trade test. The candidates will be evaluated on the scale of 25 marks. The test will include Identification of engine parts of Static Engines, Identification of oils / lubes and identification of tools, equipment.
- Written exam: The written exam will be of 100 marks and will have both objective and subjective type of question in it. The candidate have to appear for the exam with a black or blue pen. The written exam will have 4 sections in exam. The candidates have to score 50% marks in the exam to clear it. After the exam, the candidates have to appear for the medical test.
How to Check BRO GREF Result 2019?
Below is the process of checking the result for all the stage of recruitment of BRO GREF 2019:
1st step: Go to the official website of BRO i.e. bro.gov.in.
2nd step: Now in the “what’s new” section, find the link for the merit list.
3rd step: The merit list link will appear on the screen.
4th step: Here, find your name of roll no. in the list for the exam.
5th step: For that, you can press ctrl+F and type your name or roll no. and press enter.
Details in BRO GREF Result 2019
Below are the details that will be available in the merit list of BRO GREF for all the stages of recruitment:
- Name of the post
- Name of exam
- Serial No.
- Candidate’s name
- Exam centre
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Cut off marks
Below is the cut-off for the trade test and written exam are given below. The candidates have clear the cut-off to qualify the trade test and written exam.
Trade Test: 40% marks out of 25 marks
Written exam: Total Marks- 100 marks
– For All candidates: 50% marks
– For Sc and ST candidates: 40% marks
Below is the physical standard that the candidates have to clear in the PET:
|Categories||Height (cms)||Chest (cms)||Weights (Kgs)|
|WESTERN HIMALAYAN REGION||158||75||47.5|
|EASTERN HIMALAYAN REGION||152||75||47.5|
|WEST PLAIN REGION||162.5||76||50|
|EAST PLAIN REGION||157||75||50|
|GORKHAS (INDIAN DOMICILE)||152||75||47.5|
|RELAXATION TO SONS OF SERVING/EX GREF PERSONS||2||1||2|
The expansion of the chest of 5 cm will also be checked for all the candidates. The candidates also have to run 1 mile in minimum of 10 minutes.
Refer below the vacancies for the BRO GREF 2019 driver post:
About Post of BRO GREF Driver
The candidates qualifying the written exam and final medical test will be recruited on the post of the driver. The qualified candidates will have a pay scale as per the 7th commission Level-1 which will be Rs. 18000 per month. The recruited candidates will have to be at probation for a period of 2 years. After the probation period, the authority will assess their suitability for continuity and pass appropriate orders. The recruited candidates will also be allowed free rations as per authorised scale, clothing allowance, free single accommodation, special compensatory allowances/remote locality allowances and local allowances such as HRA, TPT etc as admissible.
BRO GREF 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The BRO GREF 2019 result will release in PDF format in merit list only,
Ans : The pay scale is as per 7th commission which will be 18000 per month.
Ans : Candidates will be selected in a ratio of 10 times the total no. of vacancies for the physical eligibility test.
Ans : The candidates who qualified the exam will be in probation for a period of 2 years.