BRO GREF Recruitment 2016-2017 – Boarder Road Organisation has released notification for 2176 various vacancies only for male candidates. Eligible candidates can get online application form for BRO GREF 2016 from the official website www.bro.nic.in. All the details of BRO Multi skilled worker vacancy 2016 (BRO GREF Recruitment 2016) like qualification, age limits, application fees, how to apply and other important information are given on this page below.
Latest – Call Letter for Draughtsman Posts is now available to download. PET & Written Test will be held on 08 Sep 2017. Scroll down to download.
BRO GREF Recruitment 2016-17
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BRO GREF 2016 Recruitment vacancies details is given below. Candiates can check & read the complete information of BRO GREF Recruitment 2016 from this page below.
Total No. of Vacancies – 2176 + (21-06) = 2191
Amended Vacancies of Supervisor Store: UR-09, SC-01, ST-04 and OBC-07 (Total = 21)
Age Limit – Between 18 to 27 years.
Educational Qualification – Qualification for various posts are different, candidates are advised to check the complete information from below.
Selection Process – The selection is made strictly as per merit as per availability of vacancies: on the basis of physical test/written examination/practical test as applicable to the particular trades.
Admit Card/Call letter is available for physical test/written examination/practical test as applicable to the particular trades. Direct link to download call letter is given below.
|Post||Date of Exam||Download Call Letter|
|Draughtsman||PET & Written Test – 08 Sep 2017||UR | OBC | SC | ST – Available!|
BRO GREF 2016 Application form can be filled by downloading the Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates who are eligible and check all the instruction carefully which is mention below can fill and download BRO GREF Application Form 2016.
Application Process is over now.
Get BRO GREF 2016 Application Form here – Click here to download the Application form for BRO GREF Recruitment 2016 for various post.
Note – The last date for submission of application for the posts in BRO against Advt No. 01/2016 published in Employment News dated 22-28 Oct 2016 has been extended up to 20 Dec 2016 for all regions.
- General including Ex-serv. – Rs. 50/-
- OBC – Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST – Nil
- Physically Handicapped – Nil
How to Apply?
- BRO GREF Recruitment 2016 Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if candidate applied more than one application for one post.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for trade test will be decided by the Department.
- If a candidate has changed his name or dropped or added part of his name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr Secondary/Sr Secondary he will be required to submit, an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he has changed his name after matric or otherwise for appearing in Trade Test. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions of BRO GREF Recruitment 2016 carefully as mentioned against Advt No. 01/2016. Candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification etc. as on Closing date.
Only Male candidates need to apply for various posts in BRO GREF 2016 Recruitment. Female candidates need not apply.
A candidate must be either:-
- a citizen of India, OR
- a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 18 years.
- Candidates should have to meet the meet physical and medical standards as per Border for all the Multi Skilled Worker.
Candidates can check the below criteria for each post:
|Name of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Pioneer)||
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter)||
|Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)||
|Multi Skilled Worker (Safaiwala)||
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||
|Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade)||
|Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade)||
|Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade)||
Syllabus for Traders
Weightage for Issue of Call Letter
In order to help wards of serving/retired GREF personnel/Ex-servicemen, sportsmen and NCC certificate holders the following weightage will be added to the percentage of marks obtained for issue of call letters:-
- Son of serving/retired GREF personnel (such concession to only one son)- 15%
- NCC “C” Certificate – 10%
- NCC “B” Certificate – 05%
- Serving GREF Personnel applying for higher post (Open market) – 15%
- Son of Ex-servicemen – 03%
- Sports at State/District/University level – 05%
The selection for BRO GREF 2016 Recruitment for various post is made strictly as per merit as per availability of vacancies; on the basis of physical test/written examination/practical test as applicable to the particular trades.
The date of trade test will be decided by Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune. BRO GREF Recruitment 2016 Application will be shortlisted on percentage of marks and/or qualification will be issued call letters for appearing in test.
On the day of reporting for the trade test, checking of essential original documents of the candidates will be carried out by Gazetted Officer of Recruitment Centre. Candidates who are in possession of documents as per Advt No 01/2016 will only be allowed to go through further test. All candidates who come for Screening/Trade Test at GREF Centre/other regional recruiting Centers have to undergo the following tests:-
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
Note: If a candidate absent himself in any test, he will not be allowed to undergo for further recruitment process.
Physical Efficiency Test – Candidates will undergo physical efficiency test and candidates those who pass in physical test will only be allowed to attend the further tests (.i.e practical/written)
Practical / Trade Test – Candidates will undergo Practical / Trade test wherever applicable and those who qualify in Practical / Trade Test will only be allowed to attend Written Test.
Written Exam – The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi and the duration of the examination may vary from 1hrs to 3hrs depending upon the trade.
The whole process of recruitment will take minimum 10-15 days; therefore candidates are requested to plan their stay at their own expense accordingly.
Documents required to be produced at the time of reporting for recruitment process
- Educational qualification certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- All other requisite certificates
- Domicile/Nativity Certificate/Proof of residence issued by the competent authority.