BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 – Border Roads Organisation has released the notification for various vacancies only for male candidates. Eligible candidates can get the application form for BRO GREF 2019 from the official website www.bro.gov.in. The applications which are not filled up as per instructions or partly filled up applications, will not be entertained. The detailed information regarding BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
BRO GREF Recruitment 2019
Candidate must ensure that they fulfill the entire requirement such as physical standards, Medical standards, educational/technical criteria, experience, age and other requisite essential criteria for the particular post before filling the application form. The important dates regarding BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Application form||01 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit Application form for all states||15 Jul 2019|
|Last date to submit Application form for Assam, Meghalaya,
Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of state Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and
Spiti District and Pangi Sub division of Chamba.
|30 Jul 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||to be announced|
|Test Date||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
Notice regarding the last date of application form
BRO GREF 2019 Application form can be filled by downloading the Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Apply Online: Click Here to download the BRO GREF 2019 Application form.
Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), to be deposited directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629. The candidate must attach the counterfoil of the application fees so deposited through Core Banking System with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned below.
- General candidates and EWSs including Ex-servicemen – Rs. 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates – Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST – Nil
- Physically Handicapped Persons – Nil
How to Apply?
- BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if the candidate applied more than one application for one post.
- Candidate should affix the latest photograph in the application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of an adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send the separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for trade test will be decided by the Department.
- If a candidate has changed his name or dropped or added part of his name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr Secondary/Sr Secondary he will be required to submit, an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he has changed his name after matric or otherwise for appearing in Trade Test. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed.
Documents required to be produced at the time of reporting for recruitment process
- Call letter
- Aadhar Card or Any other photo Identity Proof
- Educational qualification certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Income & Assets certificate to be produced by EWSs for the financial year 2018-19.
- All other requisite certificates
- Domicile/Nativity Certificate/Proof of residence issued by the competent authority. Gorkhas of Indian domicile, will produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
Only Male candidates need to apply for various posts in BRO GREF 2019 Recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria for BRO GREF 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Name of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade)||
i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
Having passed class III Course for Driven Plant Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence
i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent;
Having passed the Electrician Class 2 Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent;
Possessing certificate of mechanic in internal Combustion Engine / Tractor from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent;
Having passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute, or similar establishment of Defence or having passed Vehicle Mechanic Class 2 Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||
(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
Call letters for Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) are being sent to candidates by ordinary post and the same can also be seen on BRO web site www.bro.gov.in. Commandant, GREF Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery of call letters. Issuing of call letters are provisional subject to being found eligible in all respect.
Weightage for Issue of Call Letter
In order to help wards of serving/retired GREF personnel/Ex-servicemen, sportsmen and NCC certificate holders highest out of the following weightages will be added to the percentage of marks obtained for issue of initial call letter (for Physical Efficiency Test) only & No weightage will be added for any further recruitment process.
- Son of serving/retired GREF personnel (such concession to only one son)- 15%
- NCC “C” Certificate – 10%
- NCC “B” Certificate – 05%
- Serving GREF Personnel applying for higher post (Open market) – 15%
- Son of Ex-servicemen – 03%
- Sports at State/District/University level – 05%
- Casual Paid Labour (CPL) – 10%
Candidates will be provisionally selected based on Combined Merit List in Written Test only and will have to undergo Medical Examination. Those candidates who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meeting all criteria will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for the specified period.
All candidates will undergo Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) in order to qualify for the Written Test. Passing of Physical Efficiency Test is mandatory for all trades. Physically handicapped candidates, Ex-servicemen and departmental candidates applying for re-appointment are exempted from undergoing Physical Efficiency Test.
In order to qualify for the Written Test, candidates should qualify in Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) wherever applicable. However, no weightage of marks of this Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test will be given towards the final selection of candidates.
On the day of reporting for the trade test, checking of essential original documents of the candidates will be carried out by Gazetted Officer of Recruitment Centre. Candidates who are in possession of documents as per Advt No 01/2019, will only be allowed to go through further tests. All candidates who come for Screening/Trade Test at GREF Centre have to undergo the following tests:-
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
BRO GREF Result 2019 will be available on the official website. Results of qualified candidates for appearing in Written Test along with the date of Written test & venue will be displayed on the website of www.bro.gov.in Candidates are advised to check the result from the official website or through the direct link that will be provided right after the declaration of result. Result of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the website subsequently followed by an ordinary letter to provisionally selected candidates to report to GREF Centre, Pune-15 within 4 to 6 weeks for medical examination.
The detailed syllabus for BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same
The no. of vacancies for BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in