BSNL JAO Previous Papers is available here for the candidates who would like to solve these question papers before attempting the exam paper. These previous years BSNL JAO Question Papers indicate the difficulty level of the final exam paper which is imperative to be known before appearing on the main exam paper. This proves extremely beneficial for the students as this is the final level of the preparation which surely boosts the preparation of the applicant.
BSNL JAO Previous Papers
With the help of BSNL JAO Question Papers, the aspirants can know the exam paper before actually appearing. Apart from these Previous Year Question Papers, the student must also use the sample papers. Find all the details here.
|Date of exam||05 Nov 2017 and 06 Nov 2017|
|Issue of official answer keys, and challenge of the same||3 days after exam|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Previous Year Question Papers of BSNL JAO are vital to qualify the examination as they present the exact idea of the questions. It makes the preparation more simple and effective. The benefit of the previous year question papers as according to the experts are as follows:
- These question papers present the idea of the frequently occurring topics which helps the aspirant to prepare as accordingly. This saves enough time for the candidates so as to prepare well.
- This builds the confidence of the aspirants as it prepares them mentally. The candidate becomes confident by solving the Previous Year Question Papers regularly.
- It should be noted that it is possible that the questions from the previous year papers may appear in this examination. Therefore, in order to know such questions, these papers must be solved regularly.
- Last but not the least, these BSNL JAO Previous Year Question Papers help the aspirants to get rid of the stress of the final examination.
Previous Year Question Paper
BSNL JAO 2014 exam – held on 22 Feb 2015
|Exam & Paper||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Paper 1 – Set-C||Click Here||Click Here|
|Paper 2 – Set-O||Click Here|
Take a view at Exam Pattern
Understanding the examination scheme would give the candidates a deeper understanding of the BSNL JAO 2017. This would allow the candidates to prepare better for the examination.
- The Exam is an Objective type examination. It consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of two papers.
- Candidates have to answer 150 questions in Paper I. Paper I has questions related to General awareness, aptitude, and English
- Candidates have to answer 150 questions in Paper II. Paper II consists of questions related to Financial Management, accounting, tax etc.
- The total score for the examination is 450
- Duration of each paper is 3 Hours.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer.