Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is recruiting Junior Accounts Officer (JAO). The BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 is open for 996 vacancies. The post is eligible for pay scale of 16400 – 40500 pre-revised. There will be a competitive examination for the purpose of selection which is scheduled to be held on November 5, 2017. Eligible candidates applied online for BSNL JAO 2017 as per schedule in the notification which is also given here for your ready reference. The online application form opened for a window of one month at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Get here complete details of BSNL JAO 2017 such as application form, notification, dates, eligibility, age limit, syllabus, and other details.
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
The application process for BSNL JAO has ended and the admit card are available now. The candidates may check all the important dates for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 from the table below.
|Publication of BSNL JAO recruitment notification||04 Sep 2017|
|Indicative advertisement release by telecom circles||10 Sep 2017|
|Starting date for online application form submission||11 Sep 2017|
|Closing date for online application form submission and fee payment||15 Oct 2017|
|Admit Card||30 Oct 2017|
|Date of exam||05 Nov 2017 and 06 Nov 2017|
|Issue of official answer keys, and challenge of the same||09 Nov 2017|
Notice for Changes in BSNL JAO
BSNL has notified few changes in eligibility, selection, etc. The official notification for it is as below.
BSNL JAO Application Form 2017
Candidates who want to apply for BSNL JAO in response to the notification can do so in online mode. Applications are accepted through www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in only. Candidates must ensure that they submit form there only. Most important things to be noted before applying are as follows:
- Mode of application: BSNL invites online applications through bsnl.co.in / www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- Last Date to Register: Candidates must see the important dates table given on this page for opening and closing dates for registration of BSNL JAO.
- Registration Fee: Candidates who belong to OC / OBC category need to pay Rs 1000. those who belong to SC / ST category will pay Rs 500.
- Modes of Payment: The available modes of fee payment are internet banking, credit card, and debit card.
Candidates must submit BSNL JAO application form before the last date.
- The date of availability of BSNL JAO admit card will be announced after application forms are submitted.
- Date of exam is already announced. Examination timings and center will be conveyed through admit card.
BSNL JAO Salary
The salary for BSNL JAO is as defined in the notification. Candidates can note the pay scale details.
The JAO(Junior Accounts Officer Telecom) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of Rs 16,400 – Rs 40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies
Given below is the circle wise vacancies of BSNL JAO 2017. The JAO (Junior Accounts Officer) is a Circle-based Cadre and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies of a particular Circle. (The candidates are required to serve in that particular Circle until they are promoted to All India Cadre). However, BSNL has the right to post any selected JAO (Junior Accounts Officer) to any of the Circles either temporarily or on a permanent basis.
|Andaman and Nicobar||2||1||1||0||4|
|Chennai telecom district||9||5||6||3||23|
|Jammu and Kashmir||9||5||2||0||16|
|Kolkata telecom circle||2||3||2||1||8|
|North East I||8||5||1||0||14|
|North East II||2||2||1||0||5|
|Northern telecom region||6||7||2||1||16|
|Uttar Pradesh East||34||16||7||8||65|
|Uttar Pradesh West||24||9||3||5||41|
BSNL JAO Eligibility 2017
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria of BSNL JAO recruitment can apply.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian nationals.
Educational qualification: One must possess M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University (as on October 15, 2017).
- The candidates must possess the M.Com / CA / ICWA / CS degree by October 15, 2017.
- The degree must have been awarded by a recognized university.
Educational Certificate Number: During online registration of candidature in BSNL, the Candidates having aforesaid requisite qualification must submit the number appearing on the certificate & the name of the institution/university by which the qualification was conferred to the candidate. The same shall be verified during the documents verification subsequently in the event of the selection of the candidate, failing which the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Age Limit: Candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st Jan 2017.
Relaxation: However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:-
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
- For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
Candidates who apply for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer recruitment will appear for a written examination. Examination will be held as per the syllabus given here.
Read the complete BSNL JAO Recruitment Notification 2017 here.