The Canara Bank has announced a provision list of all selected candidates for the post of PO. The Canara Bank PO online exam was taken for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I on successful completion of Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course. The Canara Bank PO online test result has been declared in the form of PDF. The list contains the Roll no., Reg no., Name, and Category. The Canara Bank PO result 2018 is being displayed online on its official website. Now all the candidates, who have cleared the online test, were called for the interview and group discussion round. After the successful conduction of GD and Interview round the Final Result has been declared. All the information regarding the event dates and the procedure to download are mentioned below.
Canara Bank PO Result 2018
The Canara Bank PO result 2018 has been displayed online as per the official notification. Applicants who appeared for the Examination of Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I can check their result online. The list of the selected candidates is being appeared on its official website. We have also provided the link to download the result.
|Date of online Test||04 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of result||21 Mar 2018|
|Interview Dates||23 to 29 Apr 2018|
|Final result||23 May 2018|
|Document Verification||14 & 15 Jul 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||03 Aug 2018|
- Provisional List of Selected candidates: Click here to check the list.
- List for Document Verification for waiting candidates: Click here to check the list
- List for Document Verification: Click here to check the list
- Final Result: Click here to check the final result.
- Interview Schedule: Click here to check the Interview Schedule.
- Online Test Result: Click here to check the Result of Canara bank for the post of Probationary Officer.
- Cut-off Marks: Click here to check the cut-off.
How To Download
In order to download the result of the Examination of the Canara Bank for the post of the PO Applicants are advised to remember the following instructions:
- Visit the official website and click on the Download Result tab in order to download the result. Candidate can also click on the direct link will be provided here.
- Once you click, the merit list of the shortlisted candidates will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and keep it safe as it will be required for the further process.
The selection procedure for the recruitment of Canara Bank for the post of PO consists of mainly three stages.
- Stage 1: Objective online Test
- Stage 2: Group Discussion
- Stage 3: Interview
Canara bank introduced the selection procedure which consists of the objective test which is the online based test and the candidate need to clear the cut-off of it in order to reach to the second level. The second level is the GD round and the last level is the personal interview. The candidates need to clear all the stages in order to attain the position of Probationary Officer. All the desired details regarding cut-off and merit list etc will be updated you as per dates decided. In order to get all the updates keep the constant touch with us.