CG High Court Recruitment 2020, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur conducts recruitment exams for various posts such as District Judge (Entry Level) and Stenographer & Other Posts in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service. The recruitment process to these posts and conditions of service shall be governed by the Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service. The recruitment process involves various steps like Written Test and Interview. Candidates who are native of Chhattisgarh and are searching for a job in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service can read this article completely. For the sake of the candidates, we have provided all the necessary details regarding CG High Court Recruitment 2020.
Latest: District Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2020 has been postponed. Candidates can check the official notice provided below.
CG High Court Recruitment 2020
CG High Court Recruitment included various processes such as Preliminary (Objective) Examination, Main (Descriptive) Examination and the Viva-voce. All candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions and possessing qualification can apply for any of the CG High Court Recruitment 2020 given below.
|Recruitment Notification||Exam Date||Application Form|
|District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2020|
to be announced
|27 Jan 2020||Process over|
|Senior Faculty Member (C.S.J.A) 2020||to be announced||28 Mar 2020||Process over|
|Other Posts on the establishment of the High Court||–||–||–|
|Senior Civil Judge 2019||–||–||–|
CG District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2020 Postponed!
High Court of Chhattisgarh has postponed the District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2020 due to the outspread of COVID-19 all over the country. The exam was scheduled to be held on April 19, 2020 stands postponed.
Recruitments Conducted by CG High Court
The High Court of Chhattisgarh conducts the following exam given below in the State
- District Judge (Entry Level)
- Senior Faculty Member (C.S.J.A)
- Senior Civil Judge
- Assistant Registrar (IT)
- Computer Programmer
- Hardware Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Assistant Programmer
- Stenographer & Other Posts
The recruitment is released as per the number of vacancies which are to be filled in the CG High Court.
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Form
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur releases the application form for various posts at its official website. The conducting body sets a minimum eligibility criteria to fill the application form. Candidates must ensure that he/she is eligible or not for recruitment. Candidate need to submit the Application Form on or before its last date. Application after the last date shall not be accepted. Without the application fee, the application form will not be considered complete.
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh state belonging to SC, ST or OBC||Unreserved Category and for all the candidates who|
are not the residents of Chhattisgarh
|District Judge (Entry Level)||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1000/-|
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
Candidates will get all the information related to CG High Court Recruitment here.
Vacancy Details For District Judge (Entry Level)
- Total No. of Post: 22
- Post Name: District Judge (Entry Level)
- No. of posts may vary
Payscale for: Rs. 51550-1230- 58930-1380-63070 (New interim pay scale:- in the 13-A pay matrix and pay level of Rs. 131100-216600).
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filing the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility. We have listed the eligibility criteria for various posts below:
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge (Entry Level)
- Candidates should have attained the age of 35 years and has not attained the age of 45 years on Jan 01, 2020.
- Age limit shall be relaxed up to a maximum limit of 3 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes
- Candidate must have a degree in law of a university falls under a Central Act or a State Act or an institution known by the U.G.C. or any other equivalent qualification.
- Has for at least seven years been an advocate as on Jan 01, 2020.
- Candidate must prove that he is of good character and medically fit otherwise he/she will not be considered fit for such an appointment.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Faculty Member (C.S.J.A)
- Should not have completed 65 years of age as on November 15, 2019.
- A district judge of Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service.
- Must have good service record and must not have been discharged/dismissed/removed or have retired from service on the basis of misconduct.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer & Other Posts
- Candidate must Graduated from well known university and;
- Must have cleared Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English from any recognized University/Board/recognized Board. With at least 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively.
- Candidate must have cleared Graduation from any recognized university and;
- Must clear Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English with 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m., in Hindi with 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognized University/ Board.
- Law Graduate is compulsory from any recognized University in order to apply for this post. Those candidate will be given weightage who are Legal Assistants attached to the Hon’ble Chief Justice or the Hon’ble Judge, successfully discharging their duties.
- Must have copleted Graduation from any well known university and;
- Also must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in Hindi with 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. from any accepted Board of shorthand and typewriting examination/ recognized University/ Board.
- Must have Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from any recognized University.
Assistant Grade III
- Graduation is must from any recognized University and;
- One year diploma Course in computer from I.T.I. or any equivalent recognized Board/ University.
Assistant Grade III (Computer)
- It is important to have a graduate degree from any recognized University and;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer from any Institution recognized by a University (recognized by University Grants Commission).
Assistant Grade III (Photocopy Operator)
- Must possess graduate degree from recognized University and;
- Two years of working experience in Photocopy Machine operation. Those candidates will be given preference who have any certificate in photocopy machine operation and maintenance and;
- The candidate must have knowledge of Computer Operation.
Library Assistant (A.G.-III)
- The candidate must have Bachelors Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
- Must be a Graduate from any recognized University.
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
After the successfully completion of the application process, the admit card will be released. The candidates who will submit the application form within the allotted time will only be able to download the admit card. The admit card is available in online mode at the official websites. Candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of the examination as without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam. That is why it is important to carry it on the day of examination.
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 Answer Key
After the completion of the exam, the High Court of Chhattisgarh releases answer keys for the students who have taken the examination. For predicting their scores the candidate can use the Answer Key. In order to evaluate the score as per the marking scheme, the candidates can get the roundabout of the mark. Candidates can get them here on the relevant recruitment page or at the official website Chhattisgarh High Court. With the help of Answer Key candidate get to know whether he or she will be able to take part in the recruitment process or not.
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection process for various post will be consisting of the following:
For District Judge (Entry Level)
Written Exam: Eligible candidates shall be required to appear in written examination in the exam-center. Candidate appearing in the written examination for selection by direct recruitment from amongst the eligible candidates must secure 60% marks in case of Unreserved Category and 50% in case of Reserved Category who are the residents of Chhattisgarh State to qualify for viva-voice test.
Viva-Voce: The candidate will be called for viva-voce in order of merit based on their performance in the written examination.
For Stenographer & Other Posts
The eligible candidates will be called for Written Test, Skill Test and or Interview, as may be decided by the Competent Authority. List of eligible and non-eligible candidates will be displayed separately in the notice board and website of this High Court. After completion of scrutiny of applications, the list of eligible and non-eligible candidates will also be uploaded in the website of High Court.
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 Result
After the successful completion of the examination, result for the same is announced at the official website. The Chhattisgarh High Court announces the result for each of the recruitment after the completion of the exam. Candidates whose names are mentioned in the merit list are either provisionally selected for the next round or for the final selection round. At the time of document verification the candidate who are eligible need to present the necessary documents. Candidates candidature might get canceled if any candidate is found out to be ineligible at any stage or even during the time of the interview or Viva Voce.
History of Chhattisgarh High Court
The Chhattisgarh High Court is among the new High Courts set up in India. It was a Separate High Court which came into existence on 1st of November 2000 for newly created State of Chhattisgarh under the Madhya Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000, having its jurisdiction over the territories of the state of Chhattisgarh. Bilaspur High Court is on the 19th position among the High Courts of India. Hon’ble Mr. Justice B.N. Kirpal, Judge Supreme Court inaugurated the High Court of India on November 01, 2000 in the Presence of both Mr. Arun Jaitley, who is the Union Minister of State for Law and Justice and Company Affairs Hon’ble Mr. Justice Bhawani Singh who is the Chief Justice of High Court of M.P. and Hon’ble Mr. Justice R.S. Garg, who was the first Acting Chief Justice of the High Court of Chhattisgarh at Bilaspur. Its new building is situated in Bilaspur at Bodri. The court has a sanctioned strength of twenty-two judges.
Official Website: cghighcourt.nic.in
CG High Court Recruitment 2020 FAQ
Q1: What is the selection procedure for District Judge (Entry Level) by Direct Recruitment from Bar?
Ans: There is a written examination which consists of two papers (Paper-I Law & Paper-II Law ) followed by a Viva Voce. Scroll above to Selection Procedure to know more.
Q2: Are application form online or offline?
Ans: Online or Offline availability of application form is based on the recruitment body.
Q3: Is there any written test for Senior Faculty Member (C.S.J.A) post?
Ans: No, there is no written test for Senior Faculty Member (C.S.J.A). Interview is the final and important part of Recruitment process.
Q4: Are the above given number of vacancies fixed or not?
Ans: No, Number of posts may vary.