CAIIB Registration 2020 – Indian Institute of Bank and Finance (IIBF) releases the application form for CAIIB registration 2020 online. Candidates must visit the official website of IIBF (iibf.org.in) for CAIIB registration. For CAIIB registration, candidates must have passed JAIIB exam and must be a member of the banking field. Candidates have to pay Rs.3000/- as application fee at their first attempt. IIBF also changes additional fees if candidates pay after the first week of examination fee submission. Get here complete details about CAIIB registration 2020 including the registration steps, examination fee, online transaction, admit card and other necessary details.
Latest: CAIIB Registration 2020 can be done online. Get more details about the registration process on this page.
CAIIB Registration 2020
It is important for candidates to register for each attempt separately and pay the examination fee again. Note the important dates for CAIIB registration 2020 from the table below:
|CAIIB Exam 2020 June Session||Important Dates|
|Registration fee payment||01 Apr 2020 to 08 Apr 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 100/-||08 Apr 2020 to 21 Apr 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 200/-||22 Apr 2020 to 30 Apr 2020|
|Release date of admit card for Advanced Bank Management|
|Release date of admit card for Bank Financial Management|
|Release date of admit card for rest of courses|
|CAIIB Exam 2020 December Session||Important Dates|
|Registration fee payment||01 Oct 2020 to 08 Oct 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 100/-||08 Oct 2020 to 21 Oct 2020|
|Registration fee payment with last fee Rs 200/-||22 Oct 2020 to 30 Oct 2020|
|Release date of admit card for Advanced Bank Management||07 Dec 2020|
|Release date of admit card for Bank Financial Management||14 Dec 2020|
|Release date of admit card for rest of courses||21 Dec 2020|
Apply Now: Click here to apply for CAIIB Registration 2020.
CAIIB Registration 2020 Examination Fee
Candidates have to pay the examination fee as per the number of attempt they are making. Read on to know about the examination fee for CAIIB exam registration.
|Number of attempts||Examination Fee|
|First attempt fee||Rs.3000/-|
|Second attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
|Third attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
|Fourth attempt fee||Rs.1300/-|
- For the second and third week, application fee will be examination fee + Rs.100/- (as late fees)
- For the fourth week of registration, application fee will be examination fee + Rs.200/- (as late fees)
Mode of Payment
Examination fee for CAIIB 2020 can be paid through online process only. Candidates can pay the exam fee through
- Credit Card
- Debit card
- Net banking
CAIIB Registration 2020 Examination Fee Payment
Online transaction for the examination be should be done carefully. Candidates have to opt for only one mode from the above mentioned modes. Here are some important instructions to keep in mind during CAIIB examination fee.
- When the transaction process is successful, IIBF sends a confirmation mail or SMS to the candidates registered contact details.
- If the process is not successful or incomplete, an appropriate message for the same is displayed on the screen. The applicant now has to follow the online process again.
- Once the payment is done candidates are advised to wait for the intimation from the server. It may take a few seconds for the process to send the request. Do not press the submit button/Back/Refresh button during this process.
- Any information or communication for CAIIB online exam fee should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case the payment is debited from the candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful, Institue will refind the same. This process may take 10-12 working days from the date of traction.
Step by step guide for CAIIB Registration 2020
The online registration form for CAIIB exam releases through online process. Candidates have to visit the official website IIBF to start the registration of CAIIB exam.
1st step: Visit the official website of IIBF, iibf.org.in or use the direct link provided below the dates table.
2nd step: Click on ‘member’ under ‘apply for exams online’ if already a member.
3rd step: Read the important instructions for the examination, eligibility criteria from the notification.
4th step: Now, select the examination candidate wish to apply for.
5th step: Login with the membership number and password.
6th step: Read all the instructions displayed on the screen carefully and click on accept.
7th step: Fill all the details asked in the CAIIB application form.
8th step: Click on ‘preview’ button to get the preview of the application form.
9th step: Check all the details enter in the application form carefully and click on ‘accept and submit’ button.
10th step: Now proceed to pay the application fee for CAIIB exam.
11th step: Select the payment option and follow the instructions present on the screen to complete the process.
12th step: On successful completion of the transaction, details for the transacted money is displayed on the screen. The same is email or sent via SMS for the information and record.
13th step: Do not forget to take the print out of CAIIB 2020 registration form.
Ensure that Mobile number and email address provided by the candidate is correct. IIBF uses these contact details for application confirmation and future communications.
Details to enter in CAIIB Registration 2020
Here are the details that candidates have to enter in CAIIB 2020 registration
- Mode of the examination
- Medium of the examination
- Examination centre
- Place of work
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Employer ID
What after CAIIB Registration 2020?
IIBF releases CAIIB 2020 admit card through online process. Candidates must visit iibf.org.in to download CAIIB admit letter. Read to know more about CAIIB admit card 2020.
- IIBF also sends the admit card for CAIIB exam 2020 through registered email address.
- to download CAIIB admit card candidates must have their membership number or registration ID and password.
- The candidate gets to know about the examination venue, the examination time slot for each subject through CAIIB admit card.
- It is necessary to produce a printed copy of the admit card along with a photo identity card from the following:
- Aadhaar card /
- Employer’s card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Election voter’s card
- Passport, etc
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is an Indian institution imparting banking and financial education. IIBF is the largest institute of its kind with memberships over 700 banks and financial institutions. IIBF is known for its flagship courses – Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) and Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB). In these flagship courses for only existing employees of the banking field.