Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has conducted the State Service Examination (SSE) 2020 prelims today, on February 9, 2020. After the exam, the CGPSC 2020 question paper is now available. Right now the question paper for paper 1 is available which got over in the afternoon. Next, the question paper of paper 2 will be available after the exam concludes in the evening. Candidates who appeared in the exam shared the question paper with their peers via social media. The same is thus provided here for the reference of all, as PDF, for download. The question paper is useful for CGPSC 2020 aspirants to check with answer key. And future civil service candidates can also use it for preparation.
CGPSC 2020 Question Paper
CGPSC Prelims Question Paper 2020 Paper 1 General Studies
The CGPSC SSE prelims 2020 paper 1 was held from 10 am to 12 noon. You can download the question paper PDF here.
Now in order to analyse your performance, you can check the answer key.
Some of the questions that were asked in the paper 1 were:
- Where is Bakingham canal situated?
- Which state of India has highest urban population percentage?
- Which acts resulted in the territories of Chhattisgarh?
- What is main function of National Development Council in India?
- Who can establish an inter-state council?
Paper Pattern was as follows
- There were 100 questions.
- The exam was of 2 hours.
- There were 4 options under each question and only one is correct.
- If you mark an answer correctly you will get 2 marks.
- An for every incorrect answer, 2/3 will be deducted!
CGPSC Prelims Question Paper 2020 Paper 2 Aptitude Test
The second paper, paper 2 will be over at 5 pm.
Send us the question paper! After the exam, you can send us your question paper to [email protected] Please do it to help the lakhs of aspirants in checking their answers , and for many more for future preparations!
How was your CGPSC 2020 Prelims exam?
You must have worked hard for today’s exam. Hope it went better than you expected! And we pray that you succeed. 🙂
Let us know in comments below, how your exam went. Also share with us, your analysis of the exam. Do you think cut off will go up or down?
If you have any queries regarding CGPSC 2020 Question Paper, then please ask in comments below.