Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Police has released the admit card for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 exam at recruitment online.co.in. The admit card is issued to the candidate who has filled the application form before January 16, 2018. The admit card issued on November 23, 2018. The examination date is provided on the candidates’ Call Letter. The recruitment process includes written examination and Trade test. Delhi Police has announced notification for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 for 707 vacancies to the post of Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in various trades through MTS recruitment Rules.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
The application process has ended in January, and after approximate 09 months, the admit card released for the examination. To know the written examination the candidates have to check their admit card. Because the official website does not contain the examination date.
|Delhi Police MTS Admit Card||Important Date|
|Application From Start date||17 Dec 2017|
|Last date of Application form||16 Jan 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||23 Nov 2018|
|Examination Date||As per admit card|
|Admit Card for trade test||18 Jul 2019|
|Trade Test date||As per admit card|
Admit Card for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
The application process has been over approx 09 months ago, now Delhi Police has issued the admit card to the candidates who have registered themselves. The admit card is available on the official website of DelPoliceice Recruitment. The candidates can download the admit card with help of Registration Number and date of birth. There are two phases in the recruitment of Delhi PoliceMTS, hence the call letter for both post will be issued separately.
Vacancy details of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
Total Number of post- 707
- Cook: 253 posts
- Water carrier: 54 posts
- Safai Karamchari: 237 posts
- Mochi (Cobbler): 14 posts
- Dhobi (Washer man): 68 posts
- Tailor: 16 posts
- Daftri: 03 posts
- Mali (Gardener): 16 posts
- Barber: 39 posts
- Carpenter: 07 post
- for barber and Dhobi posts – Rs. 19900- Rs. 63200/-
- For Cook, water carrier, Safai Karamchari, Mochi (Cobbler), Dhobi, Tailor, Daftri, Mali, Barber, Carpenter – Rs. 18000- Rs. 56900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
Candidate should have completed 10th/SSC or equivalent or ITI in the above trades from any recognized government Institution board.
Age- between 18 years to 27 years as on 16th January 2018.
Application Form for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
The application form for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 will be released on 17 December 2017. The application form will be available on this page. Candidate will able to fill the application form through the link. The link will be available on this page when the application form will available.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official portal www.delhipolice.nic.in or click on the link available on this page.
- Read the entire notification carefully & ensure the eligibility for Delhi Police Vacancy.
- Click on Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details carefully.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Result of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
Delhi Police MTS Result 2018 will be declared after the written and trade test. Candidate will check their result on this page. The Recruitment body will declare the result on its official website, apart from the online the candidates will not get any other mode for chceking their result. The candidates who will qualify the written examination will have to appear in the trade exam.
Selection Process for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
Those candidates who will fill the application form will have to clear two processes to get the job in Delhi Police.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Advertisement: Click here to check the advertisement.
- Corrigendum: Click here to check the corrigendum regarding publishing.