|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Dena Bank Recruitment Result 2017- will be released by Dena Bank Centre in the third week of July tentatively. Applicants will be able to check their Dena Bank Recruitment Result 2017 released on the career site of the bank.The application process is still running. Once all the exam formalities are conducted successfully, the Dena Bank 2017 Recruitment Result will be released on the official website at denabank.co.in or you can also check the admit card using the link given below.
Last year the Dena Bank Recruitment Result was announced on 25 July 2016. Out of the total applicants who appeared for the exam, the candidates who were selected for the posting in different zones were 144. This year the candidates can expect the result marking to be a little bit strict. Therefore, the candidates are advised to write their exam carefully.
Schedule for Dena Bank Recruitment Result 2017
|Date of Exam|
|Result announcement (tentative)||3rd week of Jul 2017|
Dena Bank PO Result 2017
Result of Dena Bank PO Result 2017 will be issued online at official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their Result after announcement. The direct link to check the result will also be posted here.
- Link to check the Result will be available here.
Steps to check the Dena Bank Recruitment Result 2017
- Visit the dena bank careers site at bankofindia.co.in/english/career.aspx.
- Search for the title “Recruitment of General Banking Officers in JMGS-I-IBPS CWE PO/MT-V – List of Candidates provisionally selected for the post of General Banking Officer”
- Select the link. When you select the link, a dialog box will appear.
- Read the documents you are required to submit and the format in which they are to be submitted.
- Now press the link ”Click here” to see the list of candidates selected for Dena Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Please check the Region Number, Roll Number, Name, Medical Zone and Initial Posting Zone
- Download the Dena Bank Recruitment Result 2017 page and take at least two copies of it.
After the candidate’s name feature in the list the candidate will have to submit the following documents to the office of the bank so that they can start their one year training.
Documents to be submitted for Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
The Candidates will have to produce the following original documents/certificates. The candidate are advised to keep a set of self-attested photocopies with themselves.
- All certificates and Mark sheets from SSC /Matriculation, HSC, Degree Examination, Computer course etc.
- Three Character Certificate issued latestly. one from Principal or Head of the Department of the College / University last attended / Present Employer and remaining two from a Gazetted Officer who is not related to you
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates belonging to OBC will be required to produce OBC non creamy layer Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Photo Identity Proof.
- 10 Passport size photographs.
The candidates are required to download the forms to be submitted from the site only. There is a link available to download the format of these forms. The attestation forms are available for:-
- BIO Data
- Details of the Previous Employer
- Details of Referees
- IS Undertaking
- Stamped Affidavit
For any query related to Dena Bank Recruitment 2017, comment in the box below.