Dena Bank is a nationalized bank in India. Dena Bank PO 2017-18, also referred to as Dena Bank PGDBF 2017 has been announced. The selection process consists of online exam, group discussion and interview. Total 300 students will be selected for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGD-B&F) through Amity University to offer Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I in Dena Bank on completion of the process. Get here complete details of Dena Bank PO 2017-18 (Dena Bank PGDBF 2017) including new exam date, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result, cut off.
Dena Bank PO 2017 – 18
Dena Bank PO 2017-18 Important dates
|Dena Bank PO 2017 application form starts||18 Apr 2017|
|Closing of registration||09 May 2017|
|Printing of application form closes||24the May 2017|
|Availability of call letter|
Dena Bank PO 2017-18 New Exam Date
The new date of exam has been announced. Dena Bank has only notified that the exam that was supposed to be held on June 11, 2017, has been postponed. The link to check the new dates has been given below.
New Date: Click here to check the new date.
Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2018
Candidates who had applied by the last date will get hall tickets for the exam. Hall ticket will be issued online at the website of the bank. In order to download the Dena Bank Hall Ticket 2018, candidates need to log in with their registration number and date of birth. It is expected that admit card will be issued at least 2-3 weeks before the exam.
Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018
There will be 2 online exams: objective, descriptive. The details of the selection process are given below highlighting exam pattern.
|Type||Name of test||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General awareness related to Banking industry||50||50|
|Total (objective exam)||200||200|
|Descriptive||English language||2||50||30 minutes|
Dena Bank PO 2017-18, Recruitment Notification
On April 18, 2017, Dena Bank published PO 2017-18 Recruitment notification. You can read it here or use the separate link for download given below the notice.
Download notification – Click here to download Dena Bank PO 2017-18 Notification.
Salient features of Dena Bank PO PGDBF 2017-18
- Candidates who will be eligible for PO recruitment and PGDBF programme are those with graduation degree with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC / ST / PWD).
- Age limit as on April 01, 2017, is minimum 20 years and maximum 29 years. There is age relaxation as per category.
- You can apply online at http://www.denabank.co.in. Application fee is Rs 400 (Rs 50 for SC / ST / PWD).
- The selection process consists of online exam, group discussion and interviews.
- Call letter for Dena Bank PO 2018 will be released prior to exam and interviews.
- Objective test will have 200 questions of 200 marks on reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness related to the banking industry, english language. Descriptive test will have 2 questions of total 100 marks on english language.
- There will be sectional cut offs and also overall cut off.
- In group discussion and interview, a total of 4 times the candidates as number of intake will be called.