DMRC Syllabus 2020 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has started the recruitment procedure for various executive and non-executive post. DMRC conducts a computer-based test for DMRc recruitment 2020. Candidates have to take 2 papers – Paper-I and Paper-II on the same day. Paper-I is conducted for 90 minutes whereas paper-II is for 45 minutes. Objective questions are asked in both the papers. There are 4 sections in paper-I and only one language sections in paper-II. Candidates can read about detailed DMRC syllabus 2020 in the article below.
DMRC Syllabus 2020
The syllabus provided here is based on youtube and other websites. Candidates are advised to regularly check official website, delhimetrorail.com, for DMRC syllabus 2020 notification.
Syllabus for Paper-I
Scientific research, national and international current affairs, Indian culture, Indian national movement, Indian polity, Indian agriculture, sports, Indian history, world and Indian geography, everyday sciences, basic information technology, Indian constitution, environment, trade and commerce, Indian economy, natural resources, sports, etc.
General intelligence and reasoning
Spatial orientation, non-verbal series, similarities and differences, discrimination, figural classification, decision making, analysis, relationship concepts, observation, judgment, problem-solving, puzzle, space visualization, word building statement conclusion, analogies, visual memory, arithmetic reasoning, coding and decoding, symbolic/number classification, arithmetic reasoning, Venn diagrams, etc.
Decimals, relationship between numbers, averages, time and work, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, mixture and allegation, Factor, number system, percentage, square and cube roots, time and distance, interest, discount, basic algebraic identities of school algebra, heights and distances, etc.
Network analysis, power electronics and drives, electronics devices, electromagnetic theory, analog and digital electronics, electrical instrumentation, power system analysis and control, utilization of electrical energy, control systems, power systems, electrical machines, switchgear and protection, etc.
Basic electronics/power electronics, circuit theory/digital electronics, advanced communications, analog electronics, measurement and instrumentation, microprocessor and microcontrollers, digital communications, computer hardware, etc.
The design of RCC structure, steel structure, masonry structure, surveying, concrete technology, hydrology, construction, engineering materials, structural analysis, construction equipment, planning and management, the strength of materials, estimation and coating, environmental engineering, transportation engineering, engineering drawing, irrigation engineering, etc.
Machine tools, basic thermodynamics, boilers, refrigeration and air-conditioning, shear forces and bending, applied mechanics, fabrication process, manufacturing system, stresses and strain, etc.
Syllabus for Paper-II
Fill in the blanks, comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, idioms and phrases, sentence completion, error detection, error correction, shuffling of sentence parts, one-word substitution, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, etc.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Get the examination pattern for Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation 2020 below:
Exam Pattern for Paper-I
- Mode of exam: A computer based test is organized by DMRC.
- Duration of exam: Exam is conducted for 1.5 hours.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (objective) are asked in paper-I.
- Language of paper: Bilingual – in both Hindi and English language.
- Number of questions: There are 120 questions in paper-I.
- Marking scheme: There is negative marking of 1/3 marks of questions for incorrect answers.
- Sections in the paper: There are4 sections in paper-I: general awareness, general intelligence and reasoning, quantitative aptitude and knowledge according to a particular stream.
Exam Pattern for Paper-II
- Mode of exam: Paper-II is a computer based test.
- Types of questions: Objective questions are asked in paper-II.
- Duration of exam: Exam is conducted for 45 minutes.
- Language of paper: Paper-II is only in one language- English.
- Number of questions: There are 60 questions.
- Sections in paper: Only one section – English language to test candidates’ knowledge about the language.
- Marking scheme: Negative marking of 1/3 marks of question.