DRDO MTS Result 2020 – The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) releases the result for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) cadre online. Aspirants have to visit the official website, drdo.gov.in, to download the merit list. Candidates are ranked in the merit list based on their performance and marks scored by them. To have their names in the list, candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% in tier-I. After appearing in tier-II, the final selection of candidates is done. Applicants are kept under probation for DRDO MTS 2020. For further information related to DRDO MTS result 2020 candidates can read the complete article.
DRDO MTS Result 2020
The rank list for DRDO MTS is released publically at the official website of DRDO. If candidates do not wish to publish their rank list, then they can opt-out for the same while submitting the application form. Here is the date schedule for DRDO MTS 2020 recruitment.
|DRDO Recruitment 2020 CEPTAM MTS||Important Dates|
|Tier-I exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check DRDO MTS result 2020 as per schedule drdo.gov.in.
How is DRDO MTS Result 2020 prepared?
The process for the preparation of DRDO MTS result is completely based on candidate’s performance and answer keys.
Procedure for the preparation of DRDO MTS result
- Examination for Tier-I DRDO MTS is conducted online based on which answer keys are released.
- Answer keys for the computer-based exam are checked by experts and marked according to the marking scheme.
- Answer keys are then released online and available for candidates downloading.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the screening test for Tier- II.
- Computer-based examination is organized and after which answer keys are released.
- Based on the marks secured by candidates in the Tier-II, candidates are finally selected.
DRDO MTS 2020 Tie-breaking Criteria
Tie-breaking criteria is valid for Tier-II examination. In cases, more than one candidates secure the equal aggregate of marks in tier-II exam, tie- cases are resolved by applying the following criteria:
- Marks obtained in tier-I examination is the first step to resolve tie between candidates.
- If the above-mentioned criteria is not applicable then, date of birth is considered. One who is older is placed higher in the merit list.
- If both the above-mentioned criteria are not applicable, then alphabetical order in which names of the candidates appear is considered.
Qualifying marks for DRDO MTS Result 2020
The provisional selection of an applicant is based on the merit obtained by them in Tier-I depending upon post/sub-category/category. DRDO has already released the qualifying marks for the screening test in the notification. So, the qualifying marks for DRDO MTS tier-I 2020 as per categories are as follows:
Selection Procedure for DRDO MTS 2020
The selection of the candidates for DRDO MTS is based on 2 steps selection procedure – tier-I and tier-II.
- Tier-I: First stage is tier-I which is a screening test. Candidates have to take the examination and qualify the same to appear in tier-II. Examination for Tier-I is conduted as computer-based test.
- Tier-II: The final selection and merit of candidates is based on Tier-II performance. Candidates are selected for Tier-II based on Tier-I merit in a ratio of 01: 10 (number of vacancies: number of shortlisted candidates). the last applicant securing equal marks in tier-I in the bracket will also be selected for Tier-II.
Document verification for DRDO MTS 2020
Candidates who are provisionally selected are called for document verification at the time of joining at the concerned laboratory/establishment. Candidates have to produce original document provided at the time of registration as proof of their eligibility. If candidates are found ineligible as per the norms, then their candidature is liable to cancellation.
Documents required for verification
- Educational certificates (10th certificate or ITI certificate)
- Identity proof – (anyone out of aadhar card, printut of e-aadhar card, passport, driving license, voter ID card, etc. )
DRDO MTS 2020 Vacancies
The number of vacancies released by DRDO for multi tasking staff (MTS) cadre may increase or decrease depending upon recruitment. If no candidate is found suitable, the vacancy may kept unfilled. The total number of vacancies for all the categories for DRDO MTS 2020 as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||163|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||114|
|Other backward class (OBC)||503|
|Economically weaker section (EWS)||188|
DRDO MTS 2020 Pay Scale
After the selection, the selected candidates get paid level-1 as per 7th CPC pay matrix as per government of India rules. With that candidates are provided with other benefits which includes National Pension System (NPS), dearness allowance, house rent allowance, children education allowance, medical facilities, leave travel concession.
Pay matrix Level-1
|DRDO Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs.18000 – 56900|
DRDO MTS 2020 Posting Stations
Candidates are provided with posting stations as per their preference filled in application form. The preference filled by candidates is seen as final and irreversible. After selection, candidates have to serve a minimum of 5 years in the posting station provided. No request for the transfer or change in posting station is entertained. However, selected candidates may be transferred to another location in public interest by DRDO.
DRDO MTS Posting Stations
|Vishakhapatnam||Others as per organization|
Details present on DRDO MTS result 2020
After the declaration of result, DRDO publishes the scores/rankings of the applicants appearing in tier-II. The list is released at the official website, drdo.gov.in. However, at the time of filling up the application form, applicants have the choice to not select the option of disclosing the ranking publicly. The following details are made available on the official website:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Category and sub-category
- Educational qualification
- Total marks obtained in the Tier-I
- Rank in the merit list.
- Correspondence address
How to check DRDO MTS Result 2020?
DRDO MTS result is published at the official website of DRDO. It is expected that the merit list is either published on the homepage or under the CEPTAM notice board. The steps for check the merit list for DRDO MTS result 2020 under CEPTAM notice board are as follows:
1st step: Visit the official website of DRDO, drdo.gov.in or click on the link provided below the dates table.
2nd step: Now, click on ‘career’ link present at the top of the home page of the DRDO website.
3rd step: The third step is to click on ‘other recruitment’ and candidates are directed to another page.
4th step: CEPTAM notice board will open where link for checking result is provided. Candidates have to click on the link.
5th step: Applicants can find their name if they have cleared the cutoff for Tier-I or Tier-II.
About DRDO MTS
The defence research and development organisation (DRDO) is organizing recruitment for multi tasking Staff (MTS) cadre. To apply, candidates must have ITI or 10th pass certificate. After the commencement of the tier-I examination, candidates are called for tier-II. Tier-I is qualifying in nature whereas final selection is done on the basis on tier-II performance. After the selection, candidates have to serve under a probation where they are posted at different posting centres.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”419″ tag=”result”]