Forgot MPSC Login ? Candidates can retrieve their login credentials by using the Forgot MPSC Login i.e Username / Email / Mobile, Password facility on the official registration portal of the MPSC, mpsconline.gov.in. After registering themselves on the online portal, some of the candidates might end up forgetting the details regarding their MPSC login. In this case, the Commission has made a provision for the candidates to recover their MPSC login details. Read this article to learn more regarding the Forgot MPSC Login (Username / Email / Mobile), Password (Forgot / Reset).
Forgot MPSC Login (Username / Email / Mobile), Password
The MPSC login credentials are used to log in to the official `MPSC portal. Candidates can use these login credentials to access their admit cards, results, application forms, and cut-off lists. In case the candidates forget their MPSC password or email id / mobile number, they can retrieve it through online mode. Click on the links given below to retrieve your login details.
How to Recover MPSC Username / Email ID / Mobile Number?
Candidates need to enter their registered email address/username/mobile number while logging in to the MPSC Online dashboard. However, there is a possibility that candidates might misplace their registered usernames. Follow the steps given below to recover these details.
- Firstly, visit the official registration website of the MPSC (mpsconline.gov.in).
- Click on the ‘Forgot/Reset Email Id and Mobile Number’ button on the homepage of the website.
- Candidates can reset or recover their email id or mobile number. Enter the details regarding the registered email address or mobile number. They must also enter their name and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Verify’ button to recover your registered username / email address / mobile number.
How to Recover MPSC Password?
Since the Commission advises its applicants to select a unique combination of words, symbols and numbers as their password, candidates might end up forgetting their password when they try to log in. In this case, they can recover the password by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official registration website of the MPSC (mpsconline.gov.in).
- Click on the ‘Forgot/Reset Password’ button on the homepage of the website.
- Candidates must enter their registered username, email id, or mobile number to receive the OTP on their devices. They must also enter their date of birth.
- Enter the OTP number and click on the ‘Verify OTP’ option.
- Submit the details you have entered in the required fields. You can recover or reset your password after completing this process.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is an official body organized by the Government of Maharashtra which is responsible for conducting several recruitment exams for eligible aspirants for filling up vacancies in various government departments of the State of Maharashtra. Several lakhs of candidates appear for the recruitment exams conducted by the MPSC every year. The MPSC is also responsible for conducting one of the most highly competitive civil service exams named the MPSC State Service Exam every year. The MPSC is responsible for recruiting candidates for Group A and Group B Civil Officer posts.
Ans: Yes. You can reset your mobile number on the official website of the MPSC.
Ans: You can recover your login credentials by visiting the official login dashboard of the MPSC (mpsconline.gov.in).
Ans: You can recover your email address by using the ‘Forgot/Reset Email Id and Mobile Number’ provision provided by the MPSC and use the recovered email address to download the admit card.