FSSAI Admit Card 2019- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) released the notification for the 6th Food Analyst Examination (FAE) & 3rd Junior Analyst Examination (JAE) 2019. Here interested applicant or the candidates must note that the registration or the portal for online application of 6th FAE & 3rd JAE has been closed by the conducting body. Candidates who are applied for 3rd JAE, 2019 will have to appear only for Theory Paper-I, whereas candidates who are applied for 6th FAE, 2019 will also have to appear for Paper II (Practical exam) after clearing the theory paper-I as per the criteria set by the FSSAI. For more and complete information regarding FSSAI Admit Card 2019 candidates are advised to go through the page.
FSSAI Admit Card 2019
It is to inform to the candidates of FSSAI that the dates for the online application form, to download the admit card of paper-I (theory examination) & paper-I examination is now over. Below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & events regarding FSSAI Admit Card 2019, which are follows:
|Date of issue of admit card for Paper-I (theory)||23 Jun 2019|
|Date of Paper-I (theory) examination||14 Jul 2019|
|Announcement of the results of Paper-1||14 Aug 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card for Paper-II (practical)||20 Aug 2019|
|Date of Paper-II (practical) examination for Food Analyst (FA)||14 & 15 Sep 2019|
|Announcement of results of FAE 2019||2nd week of Nov 2019|
- Click here to download the FSSAI Admit Card for paper-II (practical) examination 2019 (check the schedule for the dates)
- Click here to access the login portal of FSSAI 6th FAE & 3rd JAE 2019.
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten password of FSSAI.
How to download the FSSAI Admit Card 2019?
It is mentioned earlier that the online registration or the application form for FSSAI 6th FAE & 3rd JAE 2019 has been closed & the dates for the paper-I (theory examination) & to download the admit card for the same is now over. But those who candidates who filled the online application form & appeared in the paper-I theory examination are advised to wait for the result of FSSAI 6th FAE & 3rd JAE 2019 paper-I examination. And after that qualified candidates of paper-I will be able to download the admit card for the paper-II (practical) examination, as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to follow the below given steps to download the FSSAI Admit card 2019, which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the FSSAI (fssai.gov.in). (OR)
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Click on the login option or the flashing link which indicates “click here to download your admit card”.
- After that you need to use your login credentials like: email id/user id, password & security code (as displayed on the screen).
- Click on the “login” button after submitting all the details.
- Check for the option to download the FSSAI admit card.
- The admit card will be available in the downloadable format.
- Download the admit card & preserve it for further usage & references.
How to retrieve the forgotten password?
In some cases the candidates may forget their password in order to access the login portal. But the FSSAI provides an option in order to retrieve the forgotten password. Below some steps are given to retrieve the forgotten password, which are as follows:
- Click on the link given on this page. (OR)
- Visit the FSSAI’s official website directly in order to retrieve the forgot password.
- After access the homepage, click on the login option.
- Then, click on the “forget password” option available at the end of the login page.
- After that a pop-up window will appear on the same screen.
- Then you have to enter your user id/ registered email id.
- Then, click on the “submit” button to retrieve the password.
- Candidates are advised to save the new password for further use & procedure.
Online Examination Cities:
- Delhi (NCR).
Syllabus of FSSAI 6th FAE & 3rd JAE 2019
Candidates who are preparing for the examination of 6th Food Analyst Examination (FAE) & 3rd Junior Analyst Examination (JAE) 2019, syllabus for the same is given below. The syllabus is for the paper-I (theory) examination & the syllabus for the paper-II (practical) examination will be notified separately by the conducting body.
Topics for Paper-I (theory) examination-
- Food Laws and Standards of India and International Food Laws.
- Planning Organization and setting up of Food Analysis Laboratory including NABL / ISO / IEC-17025: 2017 and laboratory safety.
- Principles of Food Preservation, Processing and Packaging.
- Principles and Basics of Human Nutrition.
- Food Chemistry.
- Food Microbiology and Food Hygiene.
- Physical, Chemical and Instrumental analysis.
For more detailed information on syllabus candidates are advised to go through the below given details:
-> Click here to download the detailed FSSAI 6th FAE & 3rd JAE 2019 syllabus.
FSSAI 6th FAE & 3rd JAE Result 2019
Candidates who appeared in the Paper-I (theory) examination & who are going to appear in the paper-II (practical examination), the conducting body will release the result for both papers including theory & practical separately as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to visit the page of FSSAI Result 2019 for regular updates and for more information. The examination for the paper-II (practical) examination will be held on September 14 & 15, 2019. After conducting the paper-II (practical) examination the result for the same will be announced by the FSSAI during the November 2nd week, 2019. Candidates can check the result of the paper-I (theory) examination on August 14, 2019. After the announcement of the results for both paper-I & paper-II examination of 6th FAE & 3rd JAE 2019, the qualified candidates will get the certificates separately.FSSAI Food Analyst
Leave a Reply