FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2016 – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is going to conduct a 3rd Food Analyst Examination 2016 on 21 Nov 2016. All the details related to FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2016 is given below on this page like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2016
Interested candidates are advised to first check all the information related to FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2016 on this page especially eligibility criteria. After reading complete information, candidates can apply online as per the schedule given on this page.
- Last date of application for Food Analyst Exam, 2016 for Residents of Jammu and Kashmir is extended upto 15th November 2016.
- Food analyst Theory Examination will be held on 07th January 2017.
- Result of Food analyst Theory Examination has been declared on 07 Feb 2017.
- Practical Examination will be held during 3rd and 4th week of February 2017. The exact schedule is given below on this page. Only those candidates who qualify the theory examination will be allowed to appear for practical examination.
FSSAI Food Analyst Application Form 2016
Application process for FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2016 has been started. Interested candidates can fill their application form before the last date of the submission of the application form. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
Application Process is over now.
Interested candidates can apply online from the link given above.
|Candidates||Rupees (in Rs.)|
|Candidates appearing in all three paper||1500 /-|
|Candidates reappearing in one paper||500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Holds Master’s degree in chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food And Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or an Associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central government for such purposes.
Not less than three years experience in the analysis of food.
Note : Applicants holding qualification which are claimed to be equivalent to one of the specified qualifications are requested to submit the requisite orders of competent authority in Central Government. Admission to the examination will be provisional and could be revoked at any time before the declaration of final results.
FSSAI Food Analyst Exam Schedule and list of rejected candidates
The applications received for the 3rd Food Analyst Examination have been scrutinized. List of Rejected Candidates who do not fulfill the required educational qualification and 3 years experience in analysis of food is available at the link below. Representations if any against the rejection along with scanned copies of supporting documents in respect of educational qualification and experience in analysis of food, may please be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 11th December, 2016. No representation would be entertained after 11th December, 2016 and without supporting documents.
List of rejected applicants – Click here.
The schedule of 3rd Food Analyst Examination has been finalised as under:
Paper-I – 7th January, 2017 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
Paper-II – 7th January, 2017 (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
Admit card to eligible candidates would be sent separately by email during next week.
- NIFTEM, Kundli
- CFL, Kolkata
- NDDB, calf, Gujarat
- CFTRI, Mysore
Theory Exam – One Day
|Sub Part||Subject||Marks||No. of MCQ|
|A||Food Laws and Standards in India||40||40|
|B||Planning Organization and set up of Food Analyst Laboratory, NABL/ISO/IEC-17025:2005||10||10|
|C||Principles of food preservation, Processing and Packaging, labeling/claims and principles of nutrition||25||25|
|D||Food Hygiene, Sanitation, CODEX. (SPS/TBT) International Food Control Systems. WHO/FAO, HACCP, Quality Control Tools, GLP,GHP.GMP||25||25|
|Sub Part||Subject||Marks||No. of MCQ|
|B||Food Additives, Antioxidants & Contaminants||20||20|
|C||Instrumental methods of analysis||20||20|
- Each Multiple choice question (MCQ) will carry one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Total duration for each paper will be of 2Hours.
- Qualifying marks for theory examination will be 35 % in each theory paper (Paper I and Paper II) separately with minimum aggregate of 40inboth papers. Result of the theory papers would be declared on the same day evening.
- Candidates who will qualify the Paper-I and Paper-II (Theory Papers) will only be allowed to appear in Paper-III (Practical & Viva-voce).
Practical Exam – Two Days
Timings : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
|Duration of Practical including viva- voce||Two days|
|Paper -III||Particular||Weightage (%)||Marks|
|Method of Analysis||30||60|
- Aggregate passing marks for Paper –III examination will be 50%
For Syllabus of Theory and Practical Examination – Click Here
FSSAI Food Analyst Result & Practical Schedule 2016
FSSAI Food Analyst Result 2016 has been declared on the official website of the FSSAI after the FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2016. Candidates who have appeared in the FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2016 are able to check their result on the official website. Direct link to check the FSSAI Food Analyst Result 2016 is given below. Also the schedule for Practical examination has been announced. The admit cards issued for the theory papers have to be carried and produced at the time of practical examination. candidates may please note that no separate admit cards will be issued for practical examination.
- Click here for Result of Food analyst Theory Examination.
- Click here for Schedule of the practical test for 03rd Food Analyst Examination