The GSSSB Clerk Admit Card/Call Letter 2019 for the written examination is released by the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. To download call letter, you need to enter the confirmation number and birth date. Admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate by GSSSB. The date, time and venue of the examination is mentioned on the admit card of GSSSB Clerk. Without admit card no candidate would be allowed to appear in the recruitment examination for GSSSB Clerk. You may check more information about GSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2019 form this page.
GSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2019
Those candidates, who submitted their online application successfully within the given time frame can download their admit card for the recruitment written examination. It is necessary for each candidate to affix a latest passport size photograph (Same as on the Online Application Form) on the admit card and verify all the details mentioned of the admit card.
|GSSSB Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card/Call Letter||01 Oct 2019|
|Written Examination||20 Oct 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the GSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2019.
How to Download GSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2019?
GSSSB will not send the admit card by post to any candidate. So, you have to download it by visiting the GSSSB website. Candidates can download the admit card GSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2019 as per below steps:
- First of all, candidates are required to open the homepage of the official webiste, ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Thereafter, search for the “GSSSB Admit Card/Call Letter” link to download the call letter.
- Open the link when you found it.
- A window will appear on your screen that will ask you to fill some mandatory details such as your login credentials created at the time of Online application process.
- Fill the details and submit them by selecting the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will display on your screen to download.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it to carry at the time of written examination.
Particulars on GSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card/call letter from the GSSSB Website, candidates are strictly recommended to verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card. The admit card of GSSB Clerk written examination will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Board
- Name of Recruitment
- Name of Examination
- Candidates’ Personal details (Name, Contact No, Father’s Name, etc)
- Examination Date and Time
- Examination Centre
- Examination Code
- Candidates’ Roll Number
- Registration Number
If there is any error in the particulars of the admit card then candidates must contact the Board.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from the admit card before the examination.
- Affix a latest passport size photograph on the admit card.
- Candidates must carry the admit card during the examination along with one valid ID Proof (Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card).
- Only the hard copy (Printed Copy) of the admit card will be valid to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any other material such as mobile phone, geometric box or any other thing in the examination hall.
- Without admit card, a candidate would not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Defend your admit card till the declaration of Final GSSSB Clerk Recruitment Result.