Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has released admit card for GSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2019. Candidtes can download the call letter from the official website of GSSSB i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in or gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. The exam is schduled to be held on October 20, 2019. There is a total of 3053 Vacancies for the intended post. The candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of the written examination, computer proficiency test, and document verification. Scroll down and check more about GSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2019 from here.
GSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2019
The candidates are advised to check the notification and understand all the information well so that he/she could prepare himself/herself for the recruitment process. The schedule for the application process is as follows:
|Recruitment Events||Important dates|
|Application Start Date||01 Jun 2019|
|Application End Date||30 Jun 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||01 Oct 2019|
|Recruitment Examination||20 Oct 2019|
|Result Declaration||to be announced!|
Admit Card/Call Letter
The Admit Card or Call Letter for the recruitment test releases after the termination of the application process. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of GSSSB. Admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate. Candidates are required to download the admit card, take a print out of it and affix a recent passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form).
It is necessary for every candidate to carry the admit card or call letter and a valid id proof during the recruitment examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
The application form for the recruitment process could be filled in online mode only form the official website. Candidates are strictly advised to check their eligibility norms first. Any ineligibility found by the Board at any stage of the recruitment process will lead to the candidates’ candidature cancellation.
Application Process is over now!!!
How To Apply?
- Go to the GSSSB official website “https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
- Click on Online Application or Apply.
- Register your self by filling up basic necessary details. Thereafter, you will be provided by Username and Password.
- Login with the Username and Password and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill Personal Details, Communication Details, Other Details, Language Details, and Education Details in the application form.
- Save the filled application form to generate an application number.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in jpg format (15 KB).
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- + Rs. 12/- (charges).
- Review the application form and submit it finally.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 33 years.
- Educational Qualification: must have Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or its equivalent. Candidates with no such academic qualification should not apply.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Hindi language.
The GSSSB Clerk Merit List will be prepared from the candidates who will appear in the recruitment examination. In order to appear in the merit list, candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying marks prescribed by the Board. The selected candidates will be called for document verifications. If the candidate would fail to produce original documents at the time of verification then his/her candidature would be canceled immediately.
Official Website: gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
To get more details about GSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2019 check – Official Notification.