GSSSB Senior Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has issued a recruitment notification for the post of the Senior Clerk. Selection of the candidates for the post of the Senior Clerk will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and the computer proficiency test.
All the information related to the GSSSB Senior Clerk Recruitment is available on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
GSSSB Senior Clerk Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
Post Name : Senior Clerk
Total No. Post : 568
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have the Graduation degree from the recognized University / Institution.
Age Limit : Age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years.
Selection Process : Written Test + Computer Proficiency Test + Document Verification
- SC, ST, SEBC, Ex-Serviceman and PH Categories are exempted from the application fee.
- All other categories have to pay Rs. 100/- as a application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates have to fill the online application form form the official website of the GSSSB.
|Last date to apply online||11 Nov 2016|
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria which is given below before applying online.
- Candidates should have completed the graduation in any of the discipline form the recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates should have Computer as one of the subject in 12th and 10th standard. Or
- Candidates should have issued the certificate of the Basic Computer Knowledge from the recognized University or Institution.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years as on 11 Nov 2016.
- Relaxation in the age (Upper Age) has been provided to the reserved categories as per the norms of the Gujarat Government.
Selection process for the selection of the GSSSB Senior Clerk consists of the following rounds :
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
First candidates have to fill the online application form before the last date of the online application. Shortlisting of the candidates will be done according to the application form. Incomplete application form will be rejected.
After the application process admit card for the GSSSB Written test will be issued to the candidates who will submit their complete application form before the closing date of the online application form along with the application fee.
Candidates who have issued the admit card have to appear in the written test. Date, time and venue of the written test will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates who will qualify the written test will be shortlisted for the next round ,i.e, Computer Proficiency Test.
Candidates who will qualify the second round will go for the document verification.
Selection list of the candidates who will be selected as a GSSSB Senior Clerk will be displayed on the official website of the GSSSB. Candidates will be able to check their result on the GSSSB’s website or on this page when the result of the GSSSB Recruitment for the selection of the Senior Clerk will be announced officially.