Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam. Job entrants are hereby notified that the 30 vacancies are available in the commission. So, Himachal Pradesh PSC is going to conduct Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) Entrance Exam with the purpose for initial selection of candidates for SAS (OB) Training. In this concern, Himachal Pradesh PSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam Notification has been also released. In order to apply for HPPSC SAS Entrance Exam, candidates have to submit their online application form via official website that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
HPPSC SAS OB 2017
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in the HPPSC SAS OB 2017 can check the complete information like application filling process, education details, admit card process and other important information through this page below.
|Last date for receipt of online application||04 Oct 2017|
|Last date for receipt of documents on prescribed performa||20 Oct 2017|
Total No. of Vacancies – 30
- Gen – 20
- SC – 04
- ST – 02
- OBC – 04
Age Limit – Max age limit shall be 42 years as on 01.01.2017.
- General – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / OBC of HP – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of HP – NIL
How to Apply – Candidates have to fill the online application form from the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
HPPSC SAS OB 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For the employers having 5 years service under the Government of Himcahal Pradesh and the Employers of the Corporations / Boards / Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies etc. Possessing a bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent there to from a recognized University.
- Subject to other conditions prescribed in these rules, the following categories of employees shall be eligible to sit in a competitive examination to be conducted by the Commission for initial selection of candidates for SAS(OB) training;
- All employees having 5 years service under the Government of Himachal Pradesh and the employees of the Corporations / Boards / Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies etc., possessing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit for appearing in the competitive SAS(OB) Entrance Examination shall be 42 years as on 1st January, 2017.
The Candidates (Employees) appearing in the competitive SAS (OB) Entrance Examination shall not be entitled for special leave for which they shall require to take leave from their employers.
The employees shall have to bear their own expenditure for appearing in the competitive SAS(OB) Entrance Examination.
The selected trainee candidates for undergoing the training for SAS(OB) Part-I & II Examination shall be required to execute a bond for an amount of Rs. 50,000/- with two sureties of the like amount to the Director of HIPA to serve the Government of Himachal Pradesh for a period of at least 5 years after successfully completing and qualifying the SAS(OB) Part-I & II training/ Examination before their admission. The Director, HIPA shall submit the aforesaid executed bond to the Director of Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries for safe custody.
Number of Chances for appearing in Entrance Examination
- No employee shall be allowed more than three chances to sit in the entrance examination.
- The candidates who have finally been declared unsuccessful in SAS examination held after completion of training will not be eligible to sit in the entrance examination again.
Syllabus for the Entrance Examination
|Paper- I||English and Hindi`||Précis letter writing, noting and drafting and other general questions to test the candidate’s ability to write correct English/ Hindi. English/Hindi portions
will carry 75 marks each.
|Paper-II||Omnibus Accounts.||Questions will be on Rules relating to pay Fixation, Pension, T.A., LTC, Leave and GPF|
|Paper-III||FRs, SRs, Himachal Pradesh
Financial Rules, 2009
|(a) Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules (excluding rules covered in Paper-II)
(b) Himachal Pradesh Financial Rules, 2009.
- Standard of English Paper will be similar to that of the Degree Examination of any recognized Indian University and standard of Hindi Paper shall be similar to that of 10+2 examination or equivalent of recognized University or Board of School Education.
- Each Paper shall carry 150 marks and will be of three hours duration.
- The medium of examination shall be English except for paper-I for which the medium of examination shall be both English and Hindi Part-wise.
- The minimum pass marks shall be 40% in each paper and 45% in aggregate, but for reserved category the percentage will respectively be 5% less.
- The final selection shall be made strictly in order of merit, of course keeping in view the reservation of seat for reserved categories.