HPPSC SAS OB Result 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) declares the result for SAS (OB) through online process. Aspirants are required to visit the official website to check their results, hppsc.hp.gov.in. The result for HPPSC SAS OB releases in PDF format. In the result PDF, roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates are provided. Get here complete detail related to HPPSC SAS OB result 2020 including the process to check the result, qualifying marks, the process to check marks for the exam and much more.
HPPSC SAS OB Result 2020
To get selected, aspirants are required to qualify the Part I and Part II of the entrance examination. Hereafter, they are invited to the training. To not miss any important event related to HPPSC SAS OB result 2020, note down the important dates from the table below.
|Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Check here: Candidate can check HPSSC SAS OB result 2020 can be checked from hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC SAS OB Exam 2020 – Number of Attempts
The examination of the Subordinate Accounts Officer (Ordinary Branch) is one of the prestigious examinations conducted by HPPSC. Each year, numerous candidates send the applications to join the SAS OB training. Know about the number of attempts allowed to candidates below.
- No candidate is allowed to sit for the examination more than 03 times.
- The candidates who have been finally been declared as unsuccessful in SAS examination held after the training are not eligible for the upcoming SAS OB exam.
How to Check HPPSC SAS OB Result 2020?
The result for HPPSC Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) releases at the official website. Candidates can use the direct link provided above to check the result for SAS OB. Aspirants can also check their result through the official website itself. To check the result online, follow each step provided below in sequence.
1st step: Reach the official website of HPPSC to check the HPPSC SAS OB result.
2nd step: Landing on the home page, aspirants have to scroll down a little. Click on ‘results’ link as shown in the image below to check the result.
3rd step: A new page displays on the screen. Here, aspirants have to click on ‘written exam’ link.
4th step: List of links for written examination displays on the screen. Candidates have to select relevant link to check HPPSC SAS (OB) result 2020.
5th step: After clicking on the link, a PDF file displays on the screen. Check the roll number with the help of CTRL + F in the result PDF.
Details in HPPSC Subordinate Accounts Services (OB)
- In the result PDF, roll number of the shortlisted candidates is provided.
HPPSC SAS OB 2020 – Qualifying Marks
In the official notice, HPPSC predefined the qualifying marks for the examination. Aspirants are required to secure the sectional as well as aggregate marks to qualify. It is mandatory to secure the minimum qualifying marks to be declared as qualified for the exam. Read on to know more about the qualifying marks for HPPSC SAS OB exam 2020.
Disqualification of the Candidates for HPPSC SAS OB 2020 Exam
Himachal Pradesh PSC had laid down some rules and regulations based on which aspirants are not admitted to the post. Desirous candidates must avoid such situations. Check the guidelines based on which no person is eligible for admission to the examination –
- If he/she has been dismissed from the previous service
- If he /she is found either indirectly or directly creating a disturbance or influencing the selection process in any manner
- If he is a man who has more than one wife living and
- if she is a woman who has married a man already having another wife
- If he /she is an undischarged insolvent
- If he/she has earlier been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude OR has been permanently debarred from appearing in an examination OR has been bound for good conduct under the provisions of chapter 8 of Code of Criminal Procedure.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) was established with the mission to recruit eligible candidates for various state-level government jobs. Candidates are declared qualified for any government department or service post through written examination, professional tests, personal interview. Apart from the recruitment, the commission works for the development of the recruitment process to make it more transparent and impartial. The Commission works to make the appointment process strictly based on the merit of the candidate.
The result of HPPSC SAS OB 2016 can be checked online at official website of HPPSC or from the link the given below. Candidates are requested to keep handy their Roll Number, Registration, etc to check the Result. The direct link to check the Result has also been posted here as per official announcement.
- HPPSC SAS (OB) Part II Result 2016 (2nd & 3rd Chances): Click here to check the Result of SAS (OB) part II.
- HPPSC SAS (OB) Part II Result 2016: Click here to check the Result of SAS (OB) part II.