HPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key 2019 is available on May 28, 2019. Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices) vacancies. The exam was rescheduled and conducted on May 26, 2019. It is made clear that all the candidates who had applied for the posts are provisionally allowed to appear in the Recruitment/ screening test subject to the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions as per advertisement.
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key 2019
In the below sections we have provided you the link to the official website where you can check the HPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key. And we also provide the HPSC Tehsildar Answer Key in the pdf format for all the sets after the completion of the examination. The answer key declared on the official website. The answer key also provided on this page. Candidates can also able to raise an objection against the answer key or solution. After the publication of answer key, HPSC releases result for HPSC Naib Tehsildar 2019.
|Exam Date||26 May 2019|
|HPSC Answer key Availability||28 May 2019|
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key Series A
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key Series B
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key Series C
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key Series D
- Click here to check the answer key for HPSC Naib Tehsildar 2019 Exam.
Objection: Click here for objection link.
Official Website: hpsc.gov.in
How to check Answer key
- Visit the official website of Haryana PSC
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the homepage of the official page.
- At that section, you will find “Answer key” named in a block.
- Click on that Answer key link.
- On the next page, you will get a List of Answer Keys.
- Search for the Haryana Naib Tehsildar Answer Key.
- Download the Answer key by clicking on that as per your set/code of question paper.
- The representation regarding incorrect questions/answers should be supported by appropriate reasons /proof and proposed a correct answer, failing which any such objection will not be considered.
- The candidates who appeared in the Test are advised to submit their representations regarding incorrect questions /answers in time as specified below through online mode as mentioned below (not by post/courier).
- The objections received only through online mode will be entertained. The objection sent through any other email id / by post / by hand etc. will not be accepted. An objection will only be accepted in the given proforma as given in Online mode.
- The objection will be accepted if the same is supported with authenticated supporting evidence/documents from an authentic source like a book/journal of the subject. Objections received without authentic supporting evidence will not be accepted. Internet downloads will not be accepted as supporting evidence.